7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Quézac Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Quézac Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Quézac Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quézac Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quézac Auvergne. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Quézac Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Quézac Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Quézac Auvergne:
Les Cèdres Bleus
Rooms at Les Cèdres Bleus feature a private bathroom with shower, free toiletries and hairdryer. The property also has self-catering cottage with a fully equipped kitchen, a dining room, 2 or 3 bedrooms and bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining room and evening meals are proposed upon reservation. Packed lunches can also be requested to the owner.Shops, a cinema and a swimming pool can be found a 5-minute drive away. GR 65 hiking path is located nearby. The famous village of Conques can be visited 16.2 miles away and Carnsac spa centre is 5 miles away. At an extra cost, the property offers a shuttle service from Decazeville or Livignac upon request.
- The hosts were very helpful and we booked dinner for the evening which we ate with them. (They only speak French so difficult if you can’t speak the language) Our room was well appointed and bathroom clean
- Le contact sympas avec les Hôtes, l’endroit est très calme, la déco et la surface de la chambre, la pièce commune très chaleureuse.
Corinne et Guy sont très sympas et nous avons été très très bien accueillis
La sonnette est originale et a de grandes oreilles !!!!!!!!!!!
Je recommande cet établissement magnifique avec une très belle salle à manger et un petit déjeuner bien achalandé
Petit coin de nature très plaisant, jolie chambre rustique tout confort
Les hôtes charmants, agréables et serviables
Petit déjeuner super avec un gâteau fait que pour nous alors que nous étions les seuls 2 clients , merci !
- Propriétaires charmants, emplacement parfait, confort et simplicité. Je recommande !
Chambres d’hôtes Les Pratges
Les Pratges offers en-suite rooms with a TV and free Wi-Fi access.Breakfast is served daily in the Pratges’s dining room or on the terrace, which overlooks the pool. Guests are also invited to relax in the garden.Local leisure activities include tennis, fishing and cycling. Free private parking is available at Les Pratges and the A20 motorway is a 35-minute drive away.
- Very convenient for the town, parking available and easy to find.
- Very nice old fashioned villa in a nice garden with swimming pool. Rooms are large and comfortable. The breakfast is more |French than continental one.
- Host was super helpful and friendly. Breakfast was great and the room was excellent. Location fantastic.
The setting, the view was lovely from our window overlooking the pool and gardens. The house is typically french and is tastefully done we loved it. The host was charming and helpful. Fabulous secure storage for our bike!
We arrived earlier than check in and we had no problem at all in checking in it is difficult to give a time of arrival because of cycling stop to stop on our tour.
The bedroom was nice with a good shower and facilities and a comfortable bed. Breakfast was good assortment of breads, croissants jams marmalade and so handy for city. Our host recommended a good french restaurant in city short walk it was good!
- The host was charming and extremely helpful suggesting places to visit and recommending restaurants. The grounds were very beautiful and a pool was available in better weather. A free parking lot was adjacent to the property.
At the guesthouse, each room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.You can play ping pong and darts at Les Roziers.Rocamadour is 31 miles from the accommodation, while Conques is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 21 miles from Les Roziers.
- tout .ses un excellent etablissement que je recomenderait a des amies pour leur sejour dans le lot .
TOUT ETAIT PARFAIT,MEME EN CHERCHANT….ACCUEIL PAR DES PERSONNES SUPER,PROPRETE ,CHAMBRE ET SALLE DE BAIN SPACIEUSE,LIT TRES CONFORTABLE,CADRE CALME ET REPOSANT AVEC PISCINE;
ALLEZ Y,SANS HESITER!!!
- accueil très agréable,chambre impeccable arrangée avec beaucoup de gout et propreté irréprochable .
- La recaption, la gentillesse et la bonne humeur. Mais aussi le petit déjeuner plus que copieux. Le confort est au rdv et la vue simplement incroyable
Super accueil. Gens très très sympa
Lit confortable lieu au calme
Excellent petit déjeuné
At the guesthouse, every room has a balcony. Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at La Caseta also feature free WiFi, while selected rooms also feature a city view. The rooms include a seating area.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Conques is 8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 16 miles from La Caseta.
- We had the most delicious home cook dinner at La Caseta. Thank you for your hospitality Sandrine and Patrice.
Pat and Sandrine are very friendly hosts and I had an excellent stay with them.
They are welcoming and offer good service to their guests.
The accommodation was of fair quality : bed was comfortable, the bathroom clean and the room was very quiet.
They provide good food, the dinner I had was enjoyable : the hosts love cooking (since they both worked in restaurant previously) and we can feel it in their dishes.
Overall it was a good value for money and good place to rest while you are walking the Way of Saint James.
- Het is moeilijk één ding te vermelden: de ongedwongen sfeer, de huiselijkheid en de gezelligheid met de eigenaren heeft onze overnachting een extra dimensie gegeven
L’acceuil : gentillesse, sourire, amabilité, serviabilité,
nourriture ; excellente, diverses, copieuses, superbe ambiance et cadre
calme et discret. Bien entretenu. Couchage ; j’ai dormit comme un
bébé Ils m’ont indiqué des lieux à voir et visiter et aussi un
passage plus pratique pour rejoindre mon lieu de cure thermale par un
endroit très beau et parfois typique. Pour cette maison et jardin
sandrine m’a explique les projets qu’ils ont patrice et elle
l’intention de faire. Ils ont du travail soit mais ils ont deja
- Frokosten var topp. Middagen var særdeles velsmakende og tilberedt med pasjon. Vertskapet topp. Vennlig og imøtekommende. Vi vil helt klart anbefale et besøk. Kun ti minutter gangavstand fra Chemin de St.Jaques.
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Chez Claire.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 30 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 22 miles from Chez Claire.
No reviews yet.
Le Mas de Balestie
At the guesthouse, every room has a desk. With a private bathroom, rooms at Le Mas de Balestie also feature a garden view. All guest rooms feature a closet.A vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.Rocamadour is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Conques is 21 miles away. Marcillac Airport is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
la maison du lac
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Rooms contain a private bathroom, while selected rooms are equipped with a terrace. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Guests at la maison du lac will be able to enjoy activities in and around Aubin, like hiking.Conques is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Rodez is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 14 miles from la maison du lac.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Quézac Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Quézac Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Quézac Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Quézac Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!