7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Precoggio Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Precoggio Corsica is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Precoggio Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Precoggio Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Precoggio Corsica. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Precoggio Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Precoggio Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Precoggio Corsica:
Les Jardins de Santa Giulia
The air-conditioned rooms at Les Jardins de Santa Giulia provide an LCD TV and a private bathroom with shower, toilet and free toiletries. The self-catering apartments also include a fully equipped kitchen and a covered terrace with BBQ facilities and garden furniture.A continental breakfast is served daily and the closest restaurant is situated only 150 feet from Les Jardins de Santa Giulia.Palombaggia is 1.9 miles away, Rondinara is 6.2 miles away and Bonifacio is 9.3 miles away. Sainte Lucie Leisure Park is a 30-minute drive away and the Figari Airport is 12.4 miles from Les Jardins de Santa Giulia.
The gardens were well maintained and gave a very relaxed
/restfull ambience to the place. Comfortable bed and a good shower.
- The garden is nice. The owner has been very kind and understanding.
- L’emplacement proche de Santa Giulia et de Porto Vecchio, les jardins très beaux
- Situé a 5 min de.la.plage de santa giuilia.hotel composer dun grand jardin avc petites chambres individuelles.places de.parking assez grand.
Les chambres individuelles similaires à des petits studios de gîte avec climatisation
Le frigo et la table extérieur permettant de manger sur place
En bord de route mais non loin centre ville et plus belles plages + supermarché
- The gardens were well maintained and gave a very relaxed
Chambres Isula Bella
Certain units include views of the mountain or garden. A flat-screen TV is offered.Porto-Vecchio is 13.7 miles from Chambres Isula Bella, while Bonifacio is 10.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Figari-Sud Corse Airport, 2.9 miles from the property.
- Nice and quiet place. Close to Figari, nice little village. Close to the airport. Nice terrasse and garden. Clean room.
- Unique stay in a rural, remote setting. Lovely countryside. Proprietor was friendly and moved outdoor furniture inside to eat due to anticipated cold weather.
- Accueil agréable. Chambre propre et bien décorée. Un frigo ce qui est un atout. Et une terrasse privative.
- Le calme, la déco, idéalement situé, la proximité immédiate de l’aéroport qui n’est qu’à 10 minutes à peine.
- La propreté, la grande salle de bain, les équipements, le petit déjeuner gourmand et les hôtes très gentils. Ils m’ont donné plein de bons conseils pour mon séjour en Corse !
All bedrooms are air-conditioned and feature a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each have a private bathroom fitted with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can unwind on the terrace and enjoy the views of the pool and the garden.For those guests who wish to explore the area, the Lavezzi Islands can be accessed on boat from Bonifacio.Figari-Sud Corse Airport is 14.9 miles from the property.
- Very nice rooms and great pool – extremely friendly and helpful hosts.
- Great quite place, with a wonderful breakfast, just new rooms with top service
- Everything was excellent, the hosts took good care of us and accommodated all our request, mostly anticipated them. Also the hosts cab provide a wealth of advice about activities and restaurants around. Highly recommended
- Fantastic brand new B&B, nice interior, great pool, very quiet, nice people.
- The owners were very charming, incredibly helpful including booking restaurants on our behalf, lending us a parasole for the beach, a flask to keep our water cold and beach towels too. Breakfast was a delightful continental spread served on our terrace. The pool was lovely, especially at the end of a long hot day. The room had everything we needed, the bed was super comfy and the shower was excellent. The room was exceptionally clean and had plenty of storage space. We would highly recommend staying here to visit either Bonifacio, Porto Vecchio or the beaches nearby.
L’Orca di San Gavinu
The rooms and suites feature exposed wooden beams and some offer fireplaces or a terrace. The private bathrooms include a shower, toilet and hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily and an evening meal can be provided upon request at least 24 hour in advance. Restaurants can be found a 10-minute drive away in Figari.L’Orca di San Gavinu is situated 9.3 miles from Bonifacio. Figaro Airport can be reached in 10 minutes by car.
- The owner went above and beyond my expectations. Super nice!
- Hospitality, generosity, flexibility, nice rural location.
- It is in a quite location, close to Figari airport and mid way between Bonifacio and Porto Vecchio. Close also to main/famous beaches in the South. It is a typical Cosican House with nice features.
- The property was located in a very picturesque spot which afforded periods of pleasant relaxation, even for the short period of our stay. The staff were very friendly and helpful, ensuring that we had everything we needed. After a restful night, we were provided with a breakfast which was favourably comparable to any we have had in our extensive travels on the continent. All in all, an enjoyable interlude.
We had a room in Poggiale for one night only.
It is very close to the airport (10 min by car). But its not the only place that rents rooms in this village. The place was practically full of houses renting rooms.
Even if we had to leave early the room, the owner let us some breakfast (orange juice, milk, bread, marmelade).
There is a very nice pizzeria where we ate good pizza ChezFelix in Pianottoli-Caldarello.
Each of the elegantly decorated rooms feature air-conditioning, a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with shower. Some rooms offer private terraces with views over the garden.A breakfast buffet including homemade jams and cakes is available all year round, with a cooked English breakfast available at extra cost. Guests have the option of enjoying a 3-course meal in the property’s Mediterranean family kitchen, prepared using produce grown on site.Poisson Rouge is located just a 15-minute drive from Santa Guila Beach and free Wi-Fi is provided in the common areas. Figari Sud-Corse Airport is 9.3 miles away and Porto Vecchio Port can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- Loved the setting and garden. Also breakfast and dinner with natural ingredients.
- The room was nicely decorated with a great shower. The grounds are beautiful and very well kept with a swimming pool and lovely seating areas. Parking on site is free and easy. The breakfast was amazing. Lots of home made breads and jams and an extensive choice of tea’s.
Great peace full location with helpful and friendly staff. Excellent for Bonafacio which is excellent for restaurants, small supermarkets, site seeing. We used poisson rouge as a base for travelling the south of corsica. Hire car essential.
More than happy and would recommend to family and friends
- Valentina spoke excellent English and was so very helpful as were all the staff. The gardens and pool area were very pretty. The restaurant area is lovely, a contemporary and intimate space. We booked half board and although each night was set menu arrangements could be made if you disliked any ingredient. The menu was varied and used local produce.
- Great pool and lovely eating area set in beautiful gardens
An LCD TV with international channels and a minibar are featured in all of the accommodation at Marine. Each room or suite has panoramic views and also offers air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access. Each room has a private entrance.An English-style breakfast is served on the terrace overlooking the garden. Guests can also choose to order breakfast to the comfort of their room and dine on their private terrace.Guests can make free use of towels, a bag and a sun umbrella for the beach. A beach bag is offered as a gift.Private parking is free on site and Spérone Golf Club is just a 5-minute drive away. Additional facilities include a 24-hour reception with luggage storage and laundry services.
Very quiet, in an exceptional natural environment. Very personalized attention to the customer.
Good breakfast. 10 minutes to Bonifacio Village
- Calm place with a view over the sea (even it’s located a bit far away of the coast and Bonifacio – we were aware of that, no problem when you have a car), free parking, free wifi, clean and cosy room, friendly staff (even they do not speak English), eggs for the breakfast (not usual in Corsica! :))…
- Close to nice beaches, good size of the room and bathroom, your own terrace.
- The view from the bungalows, the location and surroundings, the kindness and helpfulness of the staff
- L’emplacement dans un écrin de tranquillité, la gentillesse de l’accueil et du service, la propreté et déco des chambres.
- Very quiet, in an exceptional natural environment. Very personalized attention to the customer.
Auberge A Pignata
Rooms are spread over the first floor and 2nd floor of the house. They present elegant and modern living spaces and open onto private terraces or a shared terrace.The delicious breakfast is served daily and features homemade jams. For dinner, guests can enjoy tasty homey cuisine prepared with the freshest local products. The dishes vary each day.The Auberge A Pignata has a convenient location 3 miles from the village of Levie, and offers a warm welcome and a family atmosphere. It features a computer with free internet access at the front desk, and makes a relaxing base for your Corsican vacation.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Precoggio Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Precoggio Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Precoggio Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Precoggio Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!