7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Prapoutel Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Prapoutel Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Prapoutel Rhône-alps:
Gîte Le Cerf de Belledonne
Guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower and a closet. Gîte Le Cerf de Belledonne provides certain accommodations with mountain views, and all rooms have a electric tea pot. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.Guests at Gîte Le Cerf de Belledonne will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sainte-Agnès, like skiing.Les Deux Alpes is 18 miles from Gîte Le Cerf de Belledonne, while Aix-les-Bains is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 28 miles from the property.
fantastic place – awesome view through the huge panoramic window with a view to the beautiful mountains/villages/fields/church, little patio with the furniture to dine or just relax sitting and watching the view
great host who was very welcoming and willing to help and gave great advice on the local activities/places
the accommodation itself is of very high quality, clean and cosy, fully-equipped kitchen with all you need for cooking
we wish we could stay longer…
- House is located in a nice spot if it’s not foggy – the view Is amazing, in 15 min walking distance you can reach even better landscape view. The place is gepaarte flat in the building, nice looking, comfortable, the bedroom is separated with a door, beautiful terrace. The kitchen is good applied – with main basic stuff. Tea and coffee were there too.
- Todo. Y el dueño de la casa super amable. Volveré.
- La propreté du lieu était impécable. La vue est assez exceptionnel.
- le petit déjeuner sue la terrasse plein est , au soleil !!
- fantastic place – awesome view through the huge panoramic window with a view to the beautiful mountains/villages/fields/church, little patio with the furniture to dine or just relax sitting and watching the view
Gite Au Coeur Du Chalet en Belledonne vers Prapoutel Les 7 Laux
Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Gite Au Coeur Du Chalet en Belledonne vers Prapoutel Les 7 Laux features free WiFi throughout the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, horse riding and cycling. Grenoble is 10.6 miles from Gite Au Coeur Du Chalet en Belledonne vers Prapoutel Les 7 Laux, while L’Alpe-d’Huez is 12.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 29.8 miles from the property.
- Great location with mountain view and seclusion. The space was excellent with all your needs looked after.
- The room was very cosy and nice and large. Kitchen facilities were fine but could have used a toaster
- Stunning views and a warm welcome at this comfortable, spacious chalet. The scenery is amazing and the chalet had everything we needed to enjoy dinner with a view. Our dog particularly enjoyed relaxing on the balcony taking in the mountain air! A great base for walking and exploring.
- Lot of equipment, nicely designed. Unbelievable view
- Absolutely recommended place. We stayed with our 2 kids in and we loved the apartment and the location. The owners of the Chalet are simply awsome!!
Les ateliers du Cucheron
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The property is a 50-minute drive from Grenoble, Voiron, Chambéry and Grésivaudan Valley. Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 60 miles away. Free parking is provided.
Nice, cozy room was exactly like on photo. Free of charge parking on the opposite side of the road.
The picturesque hiking route starts right from the entrance of the hotel.
- Great people who tended to all my needs and the place was perfect for my needs
- Excellent location , friendly and very helpful hosts , delicious food.
- This is a very beautiful place, tastefully decorated and in gorgeous surroundings. The owners are very friendly and helpful.
- We really liked this place. Very welcoming owners, Frank and Martine. Comfortable bed and very nice surroundings.
- Nice, cozy room was exactly like on photo. Free of charge parking on the opposite side of the road.
Villa atmosphère à l’ile verte
The rooms in the guest house are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a desk and offer air conditioning. Selected rooms come with a balcony.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Villa atmosphère à l’ile verte.La Bastille Grenoble is 0.9 miles from Villa atmosphère à l’ile verte. The nearest airport is Grenoble – Isère Airport, 23 miles from the guest house.
This is a lovely home just outside the center of town. It’s an easy walk or tram ride to most of the museums and other things in the center of Grenoble. There are also some nice food shops nearby.
We especially enjoyed how welcoming our hosts were and how willing to help they were with weather reports, recommendations for dIning and general information about the area. Breakfast was also excellent!
- The decor, the cleanliness, the warm and friendly atmosphere and breakfast! Dominique is so helpful and charmingly French. She has a right to be proud of Villa atmosphère!
L’accueil des propriétaires.
Les somptueux petit déjeuners fait maison .
- Mega Frühstück, super freundlich und hilfsbereit 🙂
- Sehr gutes, reichhaltiges und vielseitiges Frühstück, sehr nette, hilfsbereite und aufmerksame Gastgeberin. Geräumiges Zimmer. Lage zum Zentrum: in ca. 10-15 Minuten fußläufig erreichbar. Wir hatten Glück und haben einen freien Parkplatz in der Nähe gefunden. Gastgeberin hätte bei Bedarf einen Parkplatz an der Straße frei gemacht.
- This is a lovely home just outside the center of town. It’s an easy walk or tram ride to most of the museums and other things in the center of Grenoble. There are also some nice food shops nearby.
Au pied des Alpes
Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.Grenoble is 8.7 miles from Au pied des Alpes, while L’Alpe-d’Huez is 32.9 miles away. Grenoble – Isère Airport is 37.9 miles from the property.
very quiet location 20 min driving from Grenoble
very friendly landlord
Do I really have to tell?? I want to hold the place secretely …
Well located at the outskirts of Grenoble, quiet place and very friendly landlords. spacious studio with dining table…
rapport qualité prix exceptionnel pour une chambre +salle de bain très bien aménagées et incluant le wifi , une grande propreté, et le petite plus : une bouilloire avec thé et café à disposition, et proposition de petit déjeuner pour 4,5 euros.
localisation pratique pour aller skier à Chamrousse à 30 minutes.
- Très bon contact, accueil chaleureux et sympa. Merci et à bientôt
- Nous avons été très bien accueillis.Notre chambre était très propre et nous avons très bien dormis. salle de bain nickel.
- very quiet location 20 min driving from Grenoble
La Marmotte De La Meije
The simple rooms offer views of the surrounding mountains. The shared bathrooms come with a shower.At La Marmotte De La Meije you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a bicycle garage and a ski storage. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and skiing. Bicycle rental is available on request.The property offers free parking. Grenoble – Isère Airport is 58.4 miles away.
- Owners are super nice and very helpful. Quiet. Great setting. Lots of outdoor space – lawn chairs, trampoline.
- Proximity to Alpe D’Huez, the fabulous and relaxing garden, the great home cooked food, community feel with fellow guests, parking in the grounds and lovely hosts. Fantastic value.
- The hosts were superb – friendly and good cooks. We had our evening meal there, and I had a dietary requirement due to an impending operation which the hosts very happily helped me with. There’s a nice lounge area to relax in. Our 2 single beds were very comfy. we didn’t have breakfast so can’t comment.
- A fantastic value spot, brilliant for cycling with a really good ‘traveller’ feel.
- Very austere room, really cold, ideal for school parties but not for couples, no comfort in room, very dark, no mirror, nowhere to get hot drink.
Auberge du Savel
The cosy guest rooms at the Auberge du Savel are equipped with free WiFi access. Each is soundproofed and comes with a private bathroom.The Auberge du Savel has a lounge area, which includes a fireplace, a library and games. There is also a boutique that sells local products.The area is popular for cycling, skiing and hiking. Free parking is available in close proximity to the guesthouse, and a private garage for bicycles and ski storage is available on site.
- Stephane and Mathilde were great hosts and provided information for the surrounding area. They were always helpful and accommodating.
The hotel is fantastic, the owners are always friendly and helpful. The food is a case in point, fabulous, magnificente, as the accomodations as well.
No doubt I would return to the hotel
- Nice and helpful staff, cyclist-friendly and the dorms were nice and clean.
- The couple running the Auberge are very welcoming, enthusiastic andextremely warm and helpful. We really liked their natural, personal style and instinctive sense of the balance between how much contact and personal space we liked. The Auberge is charming, quiet and the setting is beautiful. Earring outside was very relaxing. A few steps and you can be on a walking trail or meander through the old unspoilt village at your leisure. A short car drive or cycle ride and you reach the Col de Serenne or other fantastic treks like Perron to the glacial Lac de Quirliers.
- I liked the owner, he was easy going and straight forward. Great locations, just under the mountains. Large room, hot water, great sitting room with fire place and nice magazines, they offer good food.
Top Guest Houses In Prapoutel Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Prapoutel Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!