7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Porcuna Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Porcuna Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Porcuna Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Porcuna Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Porcuna Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Porcuna Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Porcuna Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Porcuna Andalucía:
Hospedería Ana Pilar
Located in Porcuna, 23 miles from Jaén, Hospedería Ana Pilar features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room comes with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Priego de Córdoba is 30 miles from Hospedería Ana Pilar, and Cabra is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 52 miles from Hospedería Ana Pilar.
- The room was clean, and the bathroom was new. The beds were comfortable.
- The lady who greeted us was so friendly and helpful
- Super place to stay with bar/restaurant facilities round the corner. Had eaten/drank there before so it was a pleasure to go back and enjoy Porcuna at a more leisurely pace
EN GENERAL EL PUEBLO MUY VINCULADO HISTORICAMENTE.
LA LIMPIEZA EN LAS CALLES
- EL TRATO RECIBIDO POR EL PROPIETARIO Y PERSONAL, MUY CERCANO Y RECOMENDABLE
Hostal Rural Ben-Nassar
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hostal Rural Ben-Nassar offers accommodations in Arjona, just 19 miles from Jaén. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Andújar is 7 miles from Hostal Rural Ben-Nassar, and Zuheros is 30 miles from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 54 miles away.
- Highly comfortable room, exceptional cleanliness, really friendly staff. Beautiful building from the outside and inside as well.
- The staff was friendly and the common spaces are nicely decorated.
Habitación muy cómoda.
Buenas tostadas de pan con tomate y aceite.
- Me gustó el trato con las personas atentos siempre a los huéspedes educación saber estar buena gente sin palabras.
El personal encantador, atentos a todas nuestras necesidades.
Un lugar maravilloso donde volver.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Forum offers accommodations in Villa del Río.The rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Cordoba is 27 miles from Hostal Forum, and Jaén is 31 miles from the property.
- Recently refurbished to high standard clean helpful owners with good knowledge of the area where there are some excellent cafes and restaurants
- Central location, friendly and helpful host who kindly let us put our bikes in the room.
- Very friendly staff and a really nice hotel. Small room, but it was nicely furnished and had everything we needed. Honestly, don’t know why this hotel only has 1*….it was much better than most of the ones with 2* or 3*!
- La calidad precio fue sorprendente porque la cama y el baño fueron muy confortables y el hostal fue como si estuviéramos en casa
- Lo que más me gustó es que SOLO estuve una noche y no volveré en mi vida.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Plaza offers accommodations in Marmolejo, just 28 miles from Jaén. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Andújar is 7 miles from Hostal Plaza, and Bailén is 22 miles from the property.
- Nice small hostel with a fantastic restaurant and terrace in front of it. Only for 1 night, because there are no activities in the village or surrending
- Everything. The place was really nicely located in the city center of this sleepy Andalusian town, the staff was friendly and the room was clean, and had a great view over the local square with bars.
Located in the center, in a nice square close to the town hall that has two cafeterias.
The place is okay if you need to spend a quick night in the area without spending a lot of money.
Nice view from our room onto pretty square. Good food from the hotel’s bar \ restaurant.
Easy access to the town from the motorway.
- hôtel situé dans un petit village très sympatrique qui nous a permis de faire une étape
Pensión Virgen de la Cabeza
Pensión Virgen de la Cabeza is located in Marmolejo, just 28 miles from Jaén.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Andújar is 6 miles from Pensión Virgen de la Cabeza, and Bailén is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Olivetum Colina offers accommodations in Montoro, just 25 miles from Cordoba. The guesthouse has a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Andújar is 16 miles from Olivetum Colina, and Baena is 29 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Casa Maika offers accommodations in Montoro.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cordoba is 23 miles from Casa Maika, and Andújar is 18 miles away.
- The views over the town. Atmosphere and privacy. In the old town near a central square.
- Casa Maika is is a beautiful historic building very nicely restored, decorated and converted into letting accommodation. The central patio is lovely and the views from my room were spectacular. The communal sitting room/kitchenette and roof terrace enjoy the same aspect. It is located little more than a hundred metres from the Plaza de España. The bed was very comfortable and I slept well. The welcome was very warm and friendly.
- Lo céntrico y tranquilo que es y lleno de historia. Situado en el centro del pueblo era una antigua escuela. Inma la dueña es encantadora y en todo momento pendiente de nosotros.
- La ubicación y la propia casa que es muy bonita y con unas vistas excelentes
- Todo, el pequeño apartamento tenía 3 balcones, mucha luz y estaba muy bien equipado.
Top Guest Houses In Porcuna Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Porcuna Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Porcuna Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Porcuna Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!