7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pontfarcy Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pontfarcy Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Pontfarcy Lower Normandy:
La Maison De La Fontaine, Le Beny Bocage
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Maison De La Fontaine, Le Beny Bocage offers accommodations in Le Bény-Bocage. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Caen is 27 miles from La Maison De La Fontaine, Le Beny Bocage, and Bayeux is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Gite at Le Haut Souchet
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Gite at Le Haut Souchet is located in Le Gast in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 24 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Granville is 25 miles from Gite at Le Haut Souchet, and Saint Lo is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 49 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Gîtes ruraux et maison d’hôtes Saint Michel
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Gîtes ruraux et maison d’hôtes Saint Michel is located in La Chapelle-Cécelin in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 19 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Granville is 19 miles from Gîtes ruraux St Michel, and Saint Lo is 22 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 44 miles from the property.
Le logement du gîte est très propre et aménagé avec un soin très louable
(nombreux objets de décoration, Ttrès nombreux appareils ménagers,
ustensiles et surtout produits d’entretien, de ménage et de
consommation courants, ce qui est rare): le cadre environnant (campagne)
est conforme aux indications du site, en théorie calme et notre séjour,
à ce titre, aurait pu être plutôt agréable en l’absence de
l’environnement de nuisances sonores mentionné ci-dessous. Petits
bémols quand même: literie de médiocre qualité et qui a sans doute
vieilli depuis les annonces positives de certains clients précédents
(matelas ou très mou -difficile de dormir à deux dans le grand lit…-
Ou très – tres- dur et surtout rideau velux d’une chambre cassé
(nous avons dû nous même le faire tenir avec du scotch, fourni, il est
vrai par la propriétaire…). Pas de volet dans la 2ème chambre, rideau
- Gite agréable, propre, le silence récupérateur, une dame accueillante
- la ubicación para el tipo de viaje que teníamos programado excepcional. el trato de Anna hacia nosotros impecable y muy muy atenta y servicial, digno de mencionar porque fue intachable.
Bellissima posizione della struttura immersa nel verde della Normandia.
Il gestore della struttura è Italiana,molto simpatica e disponibile. L’alloggio è provvisto di tutte le cose necessarie per un trascorrere un comodo soggiorno
- La propriétaire très accueillante et sympathique, l’endroit isolé et très calme, la chambre idéale pour un repos d’une bonne nuit.
- Le logement du gîte est très propre et aménagé avec un soin très louable
15 rue principale
15 rue principale is located in Saint-Laurent-de-Cuves, 19 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel and 22 miles from Granville.You will find a coffee machine in the room.Saint Lo is 25 miles from 15 rue principale, and Avranches is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A la limite du Calvados
Located in Sallen, 22 miles from Caen, A la limite du Calvados features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Bayeux is 13 miles from A la limite du Calvados, and Ouistreham is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Relais du Silence Le Château de la Roque
Château de la Roque is located in Hébécrevon, just 24 miles from Bayeux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV is provided.You can play tennis at the guesthouse. Granville is 28 miles from Château de la Roque, and Saint Lo is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- We absolutely loved our stay! The grounds are beautiful and so well kept. It’s such a cool French chateau!
- The atmosphere was very charming, very friendly staff, comfortable accommodations. Very pleasant stay overall.
- Lovely setting, beautiful old building full of character. Loved the bedroom which was very tastefully decorated, spacious and comfortable.
- Bedroom and bed comfortable. Breakfast good. Some interesting decor and features in main reception and breakfast room.
- It felt like a real chateau. Spacious rooms and lovely grounds.
Moulin de Benneville
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Moulin de Benneville is located in Cahagnes, just 19 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bayeux is 16 miles from Moulin de Benneville, and Ouistreham is 27 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 40 miles from the property.
Everything from the generous room size to the amazing breakfast with handmade products.
Very nice and friendly owner
- The accommodations were clean and comfortable. The host was very pleasant, friendly and welcoming. The surrounding property was expansive and quiet. Drove to nearby town for restaurant. Enjoyed our 1 night stay and the breakfast the next morning. Would recommend it.
Excellent friendly hosts with beautiful property and gardens. The hosts were very welcoming and we were offered the option of an evening meal (which we took and enjoyed) along with cider and wine.
The room was beautifully presented with a good bed, little upstairs sitting room and large bathroom with toiletries. There was a kettle and coffee/tea (no milk, so take your own mini cartons).
Breakfast was good with fruit, breads, cake and refreshments. And we loved walking round the garden and ponds – a really lovely setting inside and out combined with great hosts.
- We stayed on the last night of our holiday and it was a real highlight. The proprietor was wonderful and she spoke a little English which really helped. The accommodation was superb and the food excellent. The setting was magical with a lake and extensive grounds. We sat on our own patio to have our evening meal. It was just idyllic. I’d recommend this place to anyone and we’ll definitely pay a return on our way back next year.
- The grounds of the hotel are absolutely beautiful. Could have spent our whole trip wandering around the story book setting. Rosie, the owner, was so kind and welcoming. Breakfast was homemade and delicious. Everything was perfect! Highly recommend!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Everything from the generous room size to the amazing breakfast with handmade products.
Top Guest Houses In Pontfarcy Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!