7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pont-Écrepin Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-Écrepin Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pont-Écrepin Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-Écrepin Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-Écrepin Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pont-Écrepin Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pont-Écrepin Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Pont-écrepin Lower Normandy:
Le Mont Roti Chambres d’Hôtes
Located in Faverolles, 11 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne, Le Mont Roti Chambres d’Hôtes features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Alençon is 25 miles from Le Mont Roti Chambres d’Hôtes, and Vire is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Clean tidy nice location people very pleasant and very kind nice breakfast
- Beautiful setting. Quiet and secluded. Lovely hosts.
- We rented the whole property. First, it was only 10 sleeping places, but the hosts organized for us another 2 (we were 12 people). It is absolutely beautiful location – real Normandy house right in the nature. Big yard. We were allowed to use the grill outside.
- Very warm welcome from hosts. Lovely quiet countryside surrounding the property.
For people with appreciation for a rural nature is this house magnificent. Its setting is a postcard picture in itself. Inside the house one gets a sense of submersion in the good old times, when life was peacefull and safe. The hosts of this house have a big hearts for hospitallity. We arrived a bit late and shops / restaurants were far away. They made us a simple countryside style meal with the finest of home made drinks of the Normandy area, based on Cider and Calvados. We slept in a spacious room with all utilities in good shape, under a old fashioned wood finished roof. We loved it and couldn’t resist to buy a few bottles of this home made, (Cider type, 18%) wine in order to enjoy the atmosphere once more.
Thank you Sylviana and Bernard.
Manoir de Condé B&B Spa
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Manoir de Condé B&B Prestige is located in Condé-sur-Noireau, just 24 miles from Caen.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and bike rental is available. Bayeux is 30 miles from Manoir de Condé, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 22 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Charming place, charming house with swimming pool, spa, charming people good bed and breakfast. I have been more that welcome by Virgile the owner. It was a real pleasure
- The staff were very friendly. The locstion is quite and comfortable.
- Excellent room and the facilities were ideal for our young family. Host was fab and happy to allow us to use kitchen facilities too – thank you!
- Lovely and relaxed. Great location for family holiday. Would definitely come back. Our hosts were very helpful and accommodating. Spoke good English as well.
- It was nice from the outside. It is a very quiet area. The outside pool and ovetall facilities are good.
Le Petit Rabot
Located in Rabodanges, 27 miles from Caen, Le Petit Rabot features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 18 miles from Le Petit Rabot, and Alençon is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from Le Petit Rabot.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos Vaucelle
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos Vaucelle is located in Rapilly in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 22 miles from Caen. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 21 miles from dHôtes Clos Vaucele, and Ouistreham is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Very nice rural view and clean country air. Very welcoming hostess. We were allowed to use the private orangerie for a picnic tea.
Good shared entertainment area.
- The hosts are extremely friendly and helpful and the place is wonderful.
Didn’t speak English, but very helpful, a beautiful house with outstanding views, very rural.
after having a meal in a nearby village, came back and was offered the use of the patio, which we
took advantage of. Very good continental breakfast. Keeping the details in case we are passing again.
Lovely house in a beautiful spot.
The opportunity to use the washing machine was a real bonus for 6 sweaty cyclists.
- très bonne literie , propreté du lieu , très belle table pour le petit déjeuner , hôtes très sympathiques
- Very nice rural view and clean country air. Very welcoming hostess. We were allowed to use the private orangerie for a picnic tea.
Château de la Pommeraye
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Château de la Pommeraye offers accommodations in La Pommeraye, just 19 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Cabourg is 30 miles from Château de la Pommeraye, and Bayeux is 29 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 32 miles away.
- Superlatives don’t describe this property adequately! Inside, outside and the host Alexandre are all special. If you ever have the opportunity to stay here jump at it! Simply Superbe!
- Stunning Chateau in magnificent setting, beautifully restored and very tastefully furnished . Very friendly and helpful owner ….. we really enjoyed our stay !
- We liked everything. It’s an elegant restored Chateau surrounded by beautiful countryside. The owner couldn’t be more gracious helpful or accommodating.
- Fantastic place with a great host. Cant wait to go back.
- Bed very comfortable, beautiful property inside and out, super friendly and helpful owner
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, L’Ecurie offers accommodations in La Pommeraye. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Caen is 19 miles from L’Ecurie, and Cabourg is 30 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 32 miles away.
- Good communication with owners. Pleasant rural location, close to Caen port and a good stopping off point en route south. Breakfast was a little late starting, but was delicious, mostly home-produced, and nicely presented.
- Beautiful and tranquil location. The hosts were very welcoming
It was all nice and clean.
The owners are so nice.
It’s a lovely quiet place to be.
- We loved the location in a beautiful stone farm house. You could hear the horses whinnying at the property next door. The eclectic decor was lovely
- Tout, le coté Cool de cet établissement, la spontanéité de l’accueil, Tout est dit…
Manoir de la Baronnie
Featuring free WiFi, Manoir de la Baronnie offers accommodations in Marcei. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Bagnoles de l’Orne is 22 miles from Manoir de la Baronnie, and Alençon is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Pont-écrepin Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pont-Écrepin Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-Écrepin Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pont-Écrepin Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!