7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pitarque Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pitarque Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pitarque Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pitarque Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pitarque Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pitarque Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pitarque Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Pitarque Aragon:
La Posada de Pitarque
La Posada de Pitarque in Pitarque has a terrace and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The rooms come with a balcony.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet and a TV. Featuring a private bathroom with free toiletries, rooms at La Posada de Pitarque also feature free WiFi, while some have a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Morella is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Mora de Rubielos is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- It’s a great place with an astoundingly beautiful setting in a remote area. A long drive to reach it over switchback roads but completely worth it. Paquita, the host is just brilliant and couldn’t be more welcoming. Food was great, everyone else around really friendly. A rustic gem in the best sense. The photo shows the view from the bathroom and should give an idea of what you will meet.
- Se encuentra junto al inicio de la ruta del nacimiento del Río Pitarque, nuestro principal motivo para visitar la zona. El alojamiento está muy bien para pasar la noche previa a la ruta. Paqui fue amabilísima con nosotros. Muchas gracias, Las vistas de nuestra habitación, que daba al valle y al pueblo, eran espectaculares.
Pakita, jefa y personal del establecimiento son gente cercana y encantadora, la estancia la hicieron muy agradable. Precios económicos y el lugar ideal para descansar.
El pueblo se hace entrañable e indiscutiblemente es un lugar para hacer vida campestre .
Seguro que volvere con la esperanza de volver a alojarme en La Posada de Pitarque .
Chicas gracias por hacerme una estancia tan grata. Un fuerte abrazo.
Estaba cerca del nacimiento del rio.
La amabilidad de Paquita.
Es un lugar ideal para descansar, con muchas actividades al aire libre
Las camareras encantadoras, Pakita (la dueña) un encanto de mujer, una segunda madre, te ofrece un sin fin de comodidades para que te sientas como en casa, la comida y la estancia perfectas
Hostal De La Trucha
Located in the impressive and unique mountain landscape of Alto Maestrazgo, the hotel is set in the building that used to house the first national mint and a textile factory. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Rooms at Hostal De La Trucha feature flat-screen TV, central heating, and garden views. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The building is now a 3-star hotel establishment, completely surrounded by nature. You will be close to the Órganos de Montoro, dreamlike landscapes, clean waters, blue skies, lush vegetation and near the source of the River Pitarque.The hotel is also located next to a river rich in trout, which will be the only sound you hear.
- We we’re motorcycling through Spain chose this Hostel de la Trucha as it looked like a good road and within our daily target range or travel distance. We were the only ones staying but made to feel very welcome. Food was plain but wholesome
- An amazing experience. The location is very beautiful and the drive in down the hill is amazing. Some people may see this location as remote but this is a plus as far as I am concerned.
- The hostal staff were so welcoming, got us some diesel and made sure we had a great stay even though we only stayed one night. The building’s history is fascinating and the setting is awesome. Our dog loved it! Comfy beds, great shower. Buffet breakfast was great but the evening meal was unbelievably good, particularly the trout. Their concern for us driving off in the snow was heartfelt, we would thoroughly recommend and hope to return. Go visit!
- Fabulous location although an interesting drive to get there, excellent food, great choice for breakfast. A superb place for active people
This hotel is ideal for hikers, bikers, cyclists and adventure! Fantastic scenery on the way to the Hotel…but, not for the faint hearted!!
The evening meal was excellent….recommended.
The breakfast was also very good. The room was comfortable with a super bed. Friendly staff.
If you love getting away from the stresses of life and love nature……and incredible starry skies….then, this is the place for you!
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a homemade breakfast service, Casa Sara is located in Cantavieja, 40 mi from Penyagolosa Nature Reserve.This heated guest house features natural stone walls and a fireplace, and offers double rooms and a quadruple room. Rooms include a private bathroom with bath or shower. Towels and bed linen are provided free.The owner lives in the downstairs of the guest house and the rooms are located upstairs. A breakfast service is available and includes homemade jams and local products. There is a shared lounge with TV, and guests may make use of the washing machine.The surroundings of Casa Sara offer opportunties for mountan biking, caving, climbing, hiking and all kinds of outdoor activities.Tinença de Benifassà Nature Reserve is 42 mi away, and the medieval town of Morella is a 45-minute drive away. Valdelinares Ski Resort and the source of the River Pitarque are also around 45 minutes away.There is private parking on site for motorbikes, and public parking for cars nearby.
- The friendliness and helpfulness of Raquel the owner, the old house, the huge confortable bedroom, the breakfast with homemade jams in Raquel’s kitchen, the location and the ability to park the car very near on the plaza free of charge.
- Big room, very nice host, historic area, tasty home-made jams on breakfast
- Lovely breakfast and host. Brilliant situation and excellent value for money.
- Excellent service. Wonderful breakfast. Excellent host.
- Large, clean, comfortable, quiet room and interesting decor. Great breakfast (with delicious home made jam from local fruits) and the host was very helpful in providing info on places to hike/visit in the area.
The charming, recently restored La Posada is located in the center of the town of the small town of Cantavieja and operates since 1926. It offers home-cooked meals and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms in La Posada have stone walls and rustic-style furniture. Some have private bathrooms, and all have heating and a flat-screen TV.The Maestrazgo surrounding area is popular for hiking, canyoning, and mountain biking. There is private parking for bicycles and motorbikes, while free public parking for cars can be found nearby. The ski slopes of Valdelinares are just 40 minutes away by car.
- Gentleman running the hotel was very nice and super easy going… no official check in ..no one asked me for ID … SUPER NICE… felt like home!!!
- De vriendelijke gastheer. De sfeer en het avondeten en ontbijt waren gewoon erg goed.
- Somos un matrimonio que nos encanta viajar y siempre buscamos alojamiento barato, habitacion limpia con baño privado y cerca del centro. El alojamiento, para nuestro gusto, ha cumplido las espectativas. La habitacion, no muy grande, tenia un aspecto rustico, precioso: techo con vigas de madera y la pared exterior de piedra (nos encanta el turismo rural). El baño con instalaciones nuevas, muy limpio, correcto. El desayuna tambien muy bien: tostadas con pan de pueblo, mermelada casera, magdalenas, galletas, zumos, cafe con leche. No habia problema para pedir salados tambien. Nosotros volveremos!
- Piezas amplias , camas muy cómodas . Buena decoración. Muy buena relación precio / calidad. Muy recomendable.
- Sehr zentral gelegen. Ideal für eine Nacht. Einfache, familiäre Unterkunft. Günstiger Preis. Gutes Essen für wenig Geld.
Hostal de la Villa Molinos
Featuring a terrace and a bar, Hostal de la Villa Molinos is located in Molinos. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. There’s a restaurant.At the guesthouse, rooms have a patio with a mountain view. All guest rooms have a desk.Guests at Hostal de la Villa Molinos can enjoy a continental breakfast.Morella is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Valdelinares is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Our room had a great view and the staff was really helpful. The location is amazing, we had a really good time there.
- Very welcoming staff. I arrived very late having got lost in the mountains. ( sat nav failure). As a result I had to ask the locals in the bar for help. They phone the hostel and the lovely lady reopened the door for me. No complaints, just smiles. It was comfy basic room, but everything I needed.
- The place was just great, staff very friendly and an excellent value!
El entorno es muy bonito, el hostal cumplía con las espectativas en cuanto a confort y limpieza. Buena relación calidad precio.
Café del desayuno de cafetera ok.
- Agradable y cómodo para seguir ruta. Un buen alto en el camino. Cena y desayuno muy rico. Personal muy amable
Hostal Venta Liara
Set at the foothills of Sierra de Gudar Mountain Range, Hostal Venta Liara is located in Allepuz. The charming guest house offers a traditional bar serving breakfasts and local products.Each colorful room features a TV and telephone, as well as a private bathroom including a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Hostal Venta Liara has lovely views of the surrounding countryside, ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. Teruel is a 50 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Very simple hostel on the road (we were travelling by bicycle). Good room, very simple and rough country food. Satisfactory.
Quiet location,great views. Excellent value for money. Staff extremely helpful,lady cooked for us every evening at 6 pm, arranged transport up the valley to see wild daffodils, found info about how to see interior of (normally locked)village church. A really nice simple village hostal.
Good variety of local walks.
Fue genial, me aporto mas de lo que esperaba.
La atención buena, las instalaciones sencillas pero limpias y acogedoras, la comida casera espectacular y todo a un precio que dan ganas de repetir. Lo aconsejo para desconectar unos dias de manera sencilla y familiar
- Die Dona da Casa ist eine sehr freundliche und sympatische Frau. Das Essen ist sehr simpel und rustikal. Das war nicht so mein Fall. Ansonsten kann man das Hostal für einen Aufenthalt auf dem Weg zur Übernachtung sehr empfehlen.
- Lo expuesto arriba,junto con la relacion calidad precio
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Fonda Villarluengo is located in Villarluengo. Among the various facilities are a terrace, a shared lounge, as well as a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a patio. Rooms include a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and à la carte options.Fonda Villarluengo has an outdoor pool. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include Catalan, English and Spanish.Morella is 23 miles from Fonda Villarluengo, while Mora de Rubielos is 30 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 44 miles away.
- El trato, la comida y las instalaciones todo por igual. Excelente
- Estuvieron pendiente de cualquier cosa. Habitacion limpia
Mal servicio. Mal comportamiento personal. Mala limpieza. No desayunamos y nos marchamos al día siguiente. No sé cómo booking.com publicita este alojamiento. Puntuación “Cero”
El resto de los días lo pasamos en Pitarque. Allí sí: todo un diez. La próxima vez no me fiaré de ustedes.
- Creo que lo único bueno que se puede valorar es el precio de una habitación con desayuno incluido, aunque no nos lo dieron. La cena estuvo bastante bien.
La gentillesse des hôtes, l’emplacement
D’à ce petit village très tranquille
Top Guest Houses In Pitarque Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pitarque Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pitarque Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pitarque Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!