7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pierrepont Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pierrepont Picardy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pierrepont Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pierrepont Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pierrepont Picardy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pierrepont Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pierrepont Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Pierrepont Picardy:
Le Grand Logis
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Grand Logis offers accommodations in Marchais. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Reims is 25 miles from Le Grand Logis, and Saint-Quentin is 30 miles away.
- The owners were very kind, we arrived 2hrs before check in time. They gave us coffee and cake while our room was being prepared.
- The hosts were very accommodating and couldn’t have been more helpful. The property is unique with an absolutely wonderful and very beautiful garden.
Lovely room with view of garden. Very good home cooked meal and super croissants for breakfast.
Charming host and hostess.
- Hosts were amazing and kind. Swimming pool was great. Amazing quaint place. Good to die for and the honey. Overall experience was amazing.
The dining room was large and the menu and wine list excellent (I would recommend the Givry)
The room was comfortable and well appointed and right at the end of the building, overlooking fields. Unfortunately, rain clouds were looming so we didn’t get a chance to investigate the outdoor facilities.
Semur en Auxois is a charming old town and really should be visited – it reeks of history. The hotel is just outside the walled town; the dining room has a fine view of the Citadel so book your table early for dinner and specify a table by the window looking toward the town.
Free parking and wifi were greatly appreciated
La Maison des 3 Rois
This 14th century property offers B&B accommodation in the heart of the medieval town of Laon, 34.2 miles from Reims. With Laon Train Station only 1,650 feet away, it offers free Wi-Fi access.Decorated in neutral tones, the heated guest rooms feature tiled flooring and exposed wooden beams. All offer views of the garden, the street or the town and some have a flat-screen TV and a DVD-player.A buffet breakfast is served daily at La Maison des 3 Rois with an additional cost. Local cafes and restaurants can be found within 150 feet.The gothic Laon Cathedral is only a 5-minute walk away from La Maison des 3 Rois and a free parking is possible nearby.
- Quirky boutique bed and breakfast. Lovely mix of the old and new.
- perfect breakfast, delightful hostess, lovely old house well modernised
- Excellent location in the old part of loan. Lovely old building decorated in an original quirky way.
- The house was very quirky which we really liked. The young man running the B&B was very helpful and recommended a brilliant restaurant.
- A reaaly nice feel to the place, with a great sense of relaxed style.
Le 15 – Maison de Prestige à Laon
Le 15 – Maison de Prestige à Laon is located in Laon, 28 miles from Reims and 24 miles from Saint-Quentin. Private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.Soissons is 18 miles from Le 15 Prestige à Laon, and Noyon is 28 miles from the property.
- A family welcome much appreciated. Restaurant recommendation excellent for single night stay. Warm and cosy for a cold night in France. Very nice atmosphere and very french decor old style (antiques and funishings). Very comfy bed.
- It is an interesting house which seems to have had little done to it since the 1920s, stylish, with an enormous comfortable bed. Plumbing wonderfully old fashioned. Plenty of hot water,Coffee and tea, self made were available.
- Lovely old house with lots of character and in a great position to explore the town. The housekeeper was pleasant, although only there a short period of time upon our arrival and at breakfast the following day.
Charming house, extremely friendly owners.
We had a suite with 2 bedrooms sharing a bathroom that was perfect when travelling with 2 children. On the website it said 2 double beds. It didn’t mention it was 2 rooms as well – imagine our delight!
Great breakfast & good central location for walking around Laon. Excellent value for money, we would definitely stay again.
- The bed was enormous and very comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty.
Chambres Boufflet is located in Laon, 28 miles from Reims and 24 miles from Saint-Quentin. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is an ATM and hairdresser’s at the property.Soissons is 18 miles from Chambres Boufflet, and Noyon is 28 miles from the property.
- For a last minute booking at 9pm everything went smoothly, though we doubted the residence was the correct address because it looked like an estate agents! Otherwise, great after a long day driving.
- It wasn’t clear that the property was on a road with minimal parking. We did find a space reasonably easily. The property is difficult to find even with Sat Nav! Host very welcoming and helpful and Laon is well worth a visit.
- Nice place, lovely host. We stayed one night on a way to Chamonix from London. I booked last minute so couldn’t do an international bank transfer and the host was accommodating by accepting the cash.
- Helpful and friendly team. Nice rooms – comfortable and spacious. Good price. Excellent location in old town. Ideal for a short visit – especially if you want to be in the middle of it.
- Great central location when we finally found it. Beautiful historic city. Would have been useful to have a map with parking location though.
” Les Cernailles”
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, ” Les Cernailles” is located in Vivaise in the region of Picardie, just 20 miles from Saint-Quentin. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Laon is 5 miles from ” Les Cernailles”, and Soissons is 20 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Presbytère de Sévigny
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Presbytère de Sévigny offers accommodations in Sévigny-Waleppe. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Reims is 24 miles from Le Presbytère de Sévigny, and Laon is 21 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable room in a beautifully converted building. Charming hosts who made you feel extremely welcome.
- Very friendly owners, breakfast was lovely and the room was immaculate. Lovely cosy B&B, with great inside champaign knowledge.
Beautifully renovated old house done with great style. Extremely friendly and helpful hosts. It was a pleasure to meet them and nothing was too much trouble.
Our room was luxurious and breakfast was just what we needed with home made conserves. It is just a little off the beaten track in a small village but easy to find.
Parking was very secure.
- Lovely newly converted accommodation. Secure parking. Helpful hosts. Conveniently 2.5 hours from Calais.
- The owners were delightful and they make the place.
Gîtes Louis de Vauclerc
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground, Gîtes Louis de Vauclerc is located in Craonnelle. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Reims is 17 miles from Gîtes Louis de Vauclerc, and Épernay is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Self catering accommodation in a unique tower . Well equipped, with a lovely bedroom and bathroom at the top of the tower. Lovely rural location.
- Wonderful location in the north of champagne. very nice hotel in a secluded location. Decent-sized swimming pool and sauna.
- We stayed here overnight en route back to the port and really enjoyed our stay. Our apartment was in a converted bell tower and beautifully quirky, with the bedroom on the top floor. The owner was very helpful and pleasant and had left a great range of teas and coffee in the kitchen with a pot of jam. The outside pool was a lovely facility to relax in after a long drive. There is good free wifi.
- We stayed for one night as a stop over on the way home from the South of France. It was a perfect break two hours from Calais in a charmingly renovated dovecote. The owner was very helpful and made us feel very welcome. We really enjoyed our brief stay.
- We stayed here for one night on our way back from Switzerland but wished we had booked to stay longer. An absolutely lovely place to stay. Tranquil location and lovely gardens to relax in, just beautiful. My daughter loved the animals and the pool! The owners are extremely helpful. The Gite itself is beautifully maintained and modern on the inside. It has everything you would need. We would definitely recommend staying and hopefully we will be able to stay again for longer next time.
Top Guest Houses In Pierrepont Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pierrepont Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pierrepont Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pierrepont Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!