7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pertheville-Ners Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pertheville-Ners Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pertheville-Ners Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pertheville-Ners Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pertheville-Ners Lower Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pertheville-Ners Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pertheville-Ners Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Pertheville-ners Lower Normandy:
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos Vaucelle
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos Vaucelle is located in Rapilly in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 22 miles from Caen. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 21 miles from dHôtes Clos Vaucele, and Ouistreham is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Very nice rural view and clean country air. Very welcoming hostess. We were allowed to use the private orangerie for a picnic tea.
Good shared entertainment area.
- The hosts are extremely friendly and helpful and the place is wonderful.
Didn’t speak English, but very helpful, a beautiful house with outstanding views, very rural.
after having a meal in a nearby village, came back and was offered the use of the patio, which we
took advantage of. Very good continental breakfast. Keeping the details in case we are passing again.
Lovely house in a beautiful spot.
The opportunity to use the washing machine was a real bonus for 6 sweaty cyclists.
- très bonne literie , propreté du lieu , très belle table pour le petit déjeuner , hôtes très sympathiques
- Very nice rural view and clean country air. Very welcoming hostess. We were allowed to use the private orangerie for a picnic tea.
L’épinerie offers accommodations in Omméel. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.Lisieux is 24 miles from L’épinerie, and Alençon is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 29 miles from L’épinerie.
- Out of the way, very peaceful and quiet. A great overnight stop to recouperate from travelling.
- Perfect base for the Falaise Gap battlefields. Rural and peaceful. Excellent self catering amenities; comfortable bed. Friendly proprietors and dog.
- Un petit chalet très confortable. Une literie au top. Des hôtes très gentils et discrets
Le confort l espace et la tranquillité en pleine campagne normande
Dommage de n être resté qu une nuit.
Donne envie de rester sur place
Le Mont Roti Chambres d’Hôtes
Located in Faverolles, 11 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne, Le Mont Roti Chambres d’Hôtes features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Alençon is 25 miles from Le Mont Roti Chambres d’Hôtes, and Vire is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Clean tidy nice location people very pleasant and very kind nice breakfast
- Beautiful setting. Quiet and secluded. Lovely hosts.
- We rented the whole property. First, it was only 10 sleeping places, but the hosts organized for us another 2 (we were 12 people). It is absolutely beautiful location – real Normandy house right in the nature. Big yard. We were allowed to use the grill outside.
- Very warm welcome from hosts. Lovely quiet countryside surrounding the property.
For people with appreciation for a rural nature is this house magnificent. Its setting is a postcard picture in itself. Inside the house one gets a sense of submersion in the good old times, when life was peacefull and safe. The hosts of this house have a big hearts for hospitallity. We arrived a bit late and shops / restaurants were far away. They made us a simple countryside style meal with the finest of home made drinks of the Normandy area, based on Cider and Calvados. We slept in a spacious room with all utilities in good shape, under a old fashioned wood finished roof. We loved it and couldn’t resist to buy a few bottles of this home made, (Cider type, 18%) wine in order to enjoy the atmosphere once more.
Thank you Sylviana and Bernard.
Domaine De Soignolles
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Domaine De Soignolles is located in Soignolles in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 26 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Caen is 13 miles from Domaine De Soignolles, and Trouville-sur-Mer is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Lovely people, very helpful and friendly. Perfect for traveling south from Caen.
- Staff very friendly and the facilities were very good although our stay was in early January I imagine that this venue will really come into its own in the warmer months with its outdoor facilities.
- Fabulous country location with individual “hobbit house” accommodation around beautifully refurbished farm and barns which provide the communal facilities. Check-in available up to 11pm.
- Beautiful setting in Frence countryside .very quiet rural area. Playground for children
- Friendly, helpful, I like the location and the accomadation I would recommend this very much
Le Petit Rabot
Located in Rabodanges, 27 miles from Caen, Le Petit Rabot features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 18 miles from Le Petit Rabot, and Alençon is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from Le Petit Rabot.
No reviews yet.
Château de la Pommeraye
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Château de la Pommeraye offers accommodations in La Pommeraye, just 19 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Cabourg is 30 miles from Château de la Pommeraye, and Bayeux is 29 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 32 miles away.
- Superlatives don’t describe this property adequately! Inside, outside and the host Alexandre are all special. If you ever have the opportunity to stay here jump at it! Simply Superbe!
- Stunning Chateau in magnificent setting, beautifully restored and very tastefully furnished . Very friendly and helpful owner ….. we really enjoyed our stay !
- We liked everything. It’s an elegant restored Chateau surrounded by beautiful countryside. The owner couldn’t be more gracious helpful or accommodating.
- Fantastic place with a great host. Cant wait to go back.
- Bed very comfortable, beautiful property inside and out, super friendly and helpful owner
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, L’Ecurie offers accommodations in La Pommeraye. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Caen is 19 miles from L’Ecurie, and Cabourg is 30 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 32 miles away.
- Good communication with owners. Pleasant rural location, close to Caen port and a good stopping off point en route south. Breakfast was a little late starting, but was delicious, mostly home-produced, and nicely presented.
- Beautiful and tranquil location. The hosts were very welcoming
It was all nice and clean.
The owners are so nice.
It’s a lovely quiet place to be.
- We loved the location in a beautiful stone farm house. You could hear the horses whinnying at the property next door. The eclectic decor was lovely
- Tout, le coté Cool de cet établissement, la spontanéité de l’accueil, Tout est dit…
Top Guest Houses In Pertheville-ners Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pertheville-Ners Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pertheville-Ners Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pertheville-Ners Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!