7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Paredes De Buitrago Community Of Madrid:
Posada Y Alojamientos El Aprisco
Featuring free Wi-Fi access throughout, Posada Y Alojamientos El Aprisco offers rooms and self-catering apartments in Manjirón. The property features a restaurant serving characteristic dishes and using local products.Furnished with wood-beamed ceilings, accommodations have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Apartments also have a kitchenette with refrigerator.Buitrago del Lozoya is a 10-minute drive from El Aprisco Posada Y Alojamientos, while Hayedo de Montejo de la Sierra, protected by UNESCO, is 16 mi away. Madrid is a 1-hour drive from the property.
- Friendly staff. Good communication. Food simple but tasty. Area lovely unfortunately the weather was not so good so cannot comment further.
- The place is connected to a bar-cum-restaurant where you have to check in and where you can have an adequate dinner and a basic breakfast – a magdalena cake or toast with your coffee. Pleasant personnel. We were offered the wrong room, which might explain that the room we were then taken to was not very clean and had no soap in the bathroom. Plenty of dirt/dust under the bed. But nothing much wrong with the (rustic) room itself. And the house the rooms are in is charming. No aircon but might not be essential, evenin August as the place is at a greater elevation that Madrid.
- good cooking, nice room clean and comfortable, staff very friendly and available.
- A lovely rustic apartment…only stayed one night and found it perfect for the 4 of us. Nice evening meal in the bar run by the owner…
- Wonderful little town outside typical turistic destinations. Very relaxing countryside offering many activities (trekking, kayak, historical parcours). welcoming family business.
Hostal Madrid Paris
Hostal Madrid Paris is located in Buitrago del Lozoya, a charming medieval town just an hour’s drive north of Madrid. It offers free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and barbecue facilities.Rooms offer pleasant views and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant at Hostal Madrid Paris offers a range of traditional dishes of the area as well as Spanish tapas.You can visit the ruins of Buitrago del Lozoya’s Castle and the ancient walls. Madrid Airport is 35 mi away.
- It was surprisingly clean, relatively recently decorated and has fantastic views. The food is good too.
- Excellent location, easy to find and lots of free street parking nearby. Room was reasonably spacious, beds were comfortable, shower was powerful. Room was very quiet.
- Julia the Russian house keeper is very nice. Great location
Easy to find on main street, opposite international school .Supermarket at back
The room was spotless and very recently decorated etc.
The town is a real gem if you get the time to look around.
Food in the restaurant is very good and a reasonable rate and wine is good and cheap.
The staff, although with a limited English and me with no Spanish are very nice and helpful.
Set in the Sierra de Guadarrama mountains, this country inn has stone walls and wooden beams. Posada Mingaseda offers a sauna, hot tub and free Wi-Fi in all areas.Rooms at the Mingaseda are cozy and bright, with a mini-bar and and a DVD player. The private bathrooms include a whirlpool bath and hairdryer.The restaurant El Rincón de la Posada serves regional cuisine with a twist, including meats roasted in the traditional wood-burning oven. There is also an extensive wine list. It only opens during the weekends and reservations are welcomed.Posada Mingaseda is in the village of Navafría, in Castilla y León province. The historic city and UNESCO site of Segovia is 19 mi away, and Madrid is within 62 mi. The area is ideal for walking or cycling.
- Dinner on second night staff were helpful on moving room . Everything was ok
- Very charming posada, lovely staff, and incredibly beautiful surroundings. Very recommendable, I will go back!
The food (dinner) was exceptional – all three courses were memorable.
The wine was ‘local’ and there was a good choice from the list.
La habitación superior es bastante grande, con sofa, butacas y cama muy cómodos.
El entorno es muy bonito y muy tranquilo, para pasar un buen fin de semana en pareja.
El hotel es muy agradable, mi opinión es buena en general, pero si se tienen en cuenta los detalles la conclusión es que la relación calidad precio no es buena. No cumplió mis expectativas.
- LA HABITACIÓN ES MUY AMPLIA Y,LA CAMA ES EXCELENTE Y ME ENCANTO EL DETALLLE DE LAS SABANAS Y DE LAS TOALLLAS TAN ACORDE CON LA HABITACIÓN.
Located in Bustarviejo, Mirasierra provides a garden and free WiFi. Guests can use a terrace.Madrid is 31 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 27 miles from Mirasierra.
- Price, cleanliness, the position is perfect if you want to stay near the sierra
- Easy to find and the room was big enough and clean. Although no food is provided the little restaurant across the street of the same name was excellent. Would recommend that for breakfast and dinner. Very reasonably priced too. We actually queried our bill as it seemed too little but were assured everything had been charged.
If you are late, the keys are a 100 meters away in a tiny restaurant. Amazingly you can enjoy a very decent late meal.
This hotel has been a real shelter for me, in my recent stage prices in Madrid rised astronomically to absurd values. This hotel remained absolutely correct and deserves my reward.
- The location is stunning! Bustarviego is a quaint mountain village with beautiful fresh air and friendly locals. Just 10km off the motorway to Madrid, this was a perfect stopover. We could not believe the contrast between the flat dry terrain on the motorway and the rocky mountains around Bustarviego. Our room was clean and very comfortable.
- La ubicación es genial cerca de los sitios de interés plaza bares iglesia etc
Set by the River Lozoya, in the heart of Sierra Norte Mountain Range, El Andarrio offers free Wi-Fi. The rustic-style guest house has impressive views and free on-site private parking.Featuring classic décor, the cozy bedrooms offer a TV and private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are included.El Andarrio also has a furnished terrace and a restaurant serving traditional Spanish cuisine. There are shops and other restaurants within a 10-minute walk.Riosequillo Reservoir is 1.9 mi from the property and there are several hiking trails in the surrounding mountains and forests. Madrid is 47 mi away and the property is located within 1,000 feet of the NI Motorway.
- El dueño encantador, la habitación muy acogedora y todo súper limpio
- Nos encantó que era tipo rural, habitaciones con buhardilla muy muy bonitas. Está cerquita del centro, perfecto para un paseo.
- La habitación es muy acogedora, está genial para pasar un fin de semana en pareja.
- Lo que mas me gusto fue el trato de los dueños, son muy hables. Una vez que pagas te entregan las llaves y te llevan a la habitación y hasta tu salida, el desayuno esta bien pero me iría al centro del pueblo. También destaco de que la ducha no iba y nos la arreglaron rápido.
- El trato personal, nos esperaron hasta tarde y fue muy amable
Hotel Rural La Mesta
Located in Prádena, Hotel Rural La Mesta offers a restaurant and mountain views. All rooms are air conditioned and have a balcony or terrace and flat-screen cable TV.Rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom comes with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Deluxe rooms also have a sofa.This family-run hotel has a bar, TV lounge and terrace. It features a wood-burning oven for roasting meats. There is a concierge and tour desk.Huerta is 4.3 mi from Hotel Rural La Mesta, and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is an hour’s drive away.
Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
No English spoken, but it is Spain.
- A very quaint typically Spanish hotel. The owner didn’t speak much English and our Spanish is not much better but sign language worked well.
- Friendly staff, quiet room, good restaurant, great cheesecake.
- La limpieza y las vistas de la habitación ( tenía además un balcón).
- Ubicación ideal entre dos pueblos tan vistosos como Pedraza y Sepúlveda, con la capital segoviana o las Hoces del Río Duratón a apenas media hora, al pie de la Sierra de Guadarrama. Me encantó poder disfrutar del aire fresco de la noche bajo la luz de la Luna llena disfrutando en silencio de los contornos de la Sierra…
- Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
El Pajar Negro
Surrounded by nature, El Pajara negro is located in Majaelrayo. Featuring rustic décor, this charming guest house offers free WiFi, a garden and a patio.Each bright room at El Pajar Negro comes with a fireplace, a wardrobe and heating. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a radio. Rooms offer mountain and river views. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can make use of a shared kitchen with a microwave and a dishwasher.El Pajar Negro has a 24-hour reception and tourist information is available. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.The property offers free parking.This country house is 72 mi from Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Paredes De Buitrago Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Paredes de Buitrago Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!