7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pallide Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Pallide Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pallide Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pallide Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pallide Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pallide Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pallide Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Pallide Castile And Leon:
Hotel Rural Vegalion
Featuring free WiFi, Centro de Turismo Rural Vegalion is located in Las Salas. Picos de Europa National Park is a 35-minute drive away.Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. You can enjoy mountain views and river views from the room. Extras include bed linen.At Centro de Turismo Rural Vegalion you will find a terrace, a bar and a shared kitchen. Lunch and dinner are available at the bar, only upon prior request. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. A fully-guarded bicycle and motorbike storage area is available.The property offers free parking.
- Nice and relaxed atmosphere. Really nice proprietors and good breakfast.
- Anton and nat. are brilliant people well worth a visit
- Could not have been more welcoming and helpful. This is a great place to stay over and so friendly. Great for motorcycles with enclosed courtyard – and the bar / food are great. Anton lent me some tools when I needed to fix a problem with the bike. Thanks for a great stop over.
- Nice little settlement surrounded by nature. A bit isolated, but also guarantees a good night sleep without any nice around. You’ll be able to grab a dinner and drinks in the bar part of the hotel, and breakfast is likewise prepared as you want. Enjoyable night middle of the nature!
- Perfect clean! Very friendly owners. The backyard room very quiet at night. The food made like at home 🙂
Surrounded by nature, Casa Candana guest house offers charming rustic-style rooms, free bicycles, a terrace, a games room and a restaurant in La Candana de Curueño. León is 24 mi away.Rooms at this property feature exposed stone or brick walls, wooden beams and classic-style décor. They all offer garden views and come with free WiFi, heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms include a sofa. Suites have a TV. There is a shared lounge for guest to make use of.You can get tourist information of the area onsite and Casa Candana is well located for outdoor activities such as cycling, horse riding, hiking, fishing and skiing.Boñar is 10 minutes’ drive from the property and a 50-minute drive will take you to San Isidro Ski Resort.
- Very friendly hostess who spoke good English. Very tasty evening meal. Charming rooms around a courtyard. Good value for money.
- Everything was perfect. The owners were fantastic. The facilities were excellent. The optional evening meal was amazing and great value. Stayed just one night and it was hard to say goodbye.
- Very quaint, quiet and lovely hosts, excellent home cooked food. Secure parking on the property for the motorbike
- Super dinner and breakfast prepared with homemade ingredients. Original decorated bedroom and very friendly staff.
- able to speak fluent English, also they cook for us after 2300 pm as they were warned we will arrive very late. Dogs friendly, and I mean more than one water pot on the door. As was all snowed the rest of the plan for that weekend was totally impossible but there we got good tips to visit around and spend a great day.
Hostal restaurante Ventasierra
Located in Valdoré, Hostal restaurante Ventasierra has free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath.Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which serves Spanish cuisine.Guests at Hostal restaurante Ventasierra will be able to enjoy activities in and around Valdoré, like hiking.León is 28 miles from the accommodation, while San Isidro is 17 miles away.
- The staff at the hotel and the restaurant were excellent. The location of the hotel was wonderful. The huge dog that lolled around in the car park was great.
- A cheap place to stay on the edge of the Picos. We picked this place as an overnight stop when getting off the Ferry in Santander. We would use it again.
- A great place to overstay during a trip to the Picos de Europa national park. The room was large and very clean, and so was the bathroom. The beds were comfortable. Dinning and breakfast at the restaurant were superb, the food was simply too delicious, and you see that by the amount of people that stop by to eat. The staff were very sympathetic and welcoming. Walking around the building, you have the river right next, lots of cherry trees that you can pick from, and there’s the Santiago’s pilgrim path too. The view to the mountains was just beautiful.
- The position of the hotel is easily accessible direct from the N126. Massive parking area. Beautiful location with fast running river behind the hotel.
- They were very kind to us when the main road was closed and we had to do a massive detour which made us late . They where still happy to cook a great meal for us at 8.30 pm .
Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León
Located in Cofiñal, Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León features a garden and a terrace. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge and a bar. A tour desk can provide information on the area.Guests at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cofiñal, like skiing.Cangas de Onís is 23 miles from Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León, while San Isidro is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Gostamos muito da localização, do quarto simples mas quentinho e limpo, da sra muito simpática.
- Staff muito simpático e prestável. Boa opção para tomar o pequeno almoço e jantar. Habitações mantidas sempre muito quentinhas e limpas. Localização muito boa,10-15 minutos da estância de ski.
- Es un alojamiento cómodo para ir a esquiar a San Isidro. La señora es muy amable y el desayuno está muy rico
- Trato del personal, adecuado para una escapada pequeña a la nieve. Todo lo demás lo tienes que hacer en el cercano Puebla de Lillo.
- Su localización y sobre todo la amabilidad y dedicación de la dueña
Hostal Restaurante Tanis
Hostal Restaurante Tanis is offering accommodations in Riaño. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Hostal Restaurante Tanis can enjoy a continental breakfast.Potes is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Cangas de Onís is 27 miles away.
- The welcome, and the very low cost of it all. Utterly remarkable scenery too!
- The owner’s are extremely helpful and made us very welcome with a coffee on the house, the location is excellent a short walk up into town, room was basic but clean and comfortable with a great view of the lake, we will definitely be coming here again but making sure the restaurant is open.
- Great Host! very kind! always there to help you, the food at the restaurant it’s great and excellent menu prices for lunch and dinner.
Owner went out of his way to make sure everything was just right.
Fantastic location near lake.
- Eduardo the owner made us feel very welcome and couldn’t do enough to help us.
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Sainz is a 2-star hostel located in Riaño. Free WiFi access is available. Guests have access to a terrace and a bar. Free parking is provided.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.
- A really great sized room that was clean and very comfortable. Way better than the pictures suggested so we were pleasantly surprised. There was a balcony, with views over the town and lake, a good bathroom and good storage space. There is a restaurant and bar on site and the staff (barman in particular) were very friendly. We would happily stay here again.
- Great location. Very friendly staff. Great lake view. Good prices for room, drinks ans food.
- Superb view from the room. Excellent location. Clean and spacious accommodation. Great value for money.
- Have stayed here on many occasions, It’s great value and the family that own and run the hotel are very helpful and friendly. I’m sure we will book again.
The location overlooking the lake at Riano was superb. Walking around the village the views were breathtaking.
Our room had a lovely view and was very clean.
Located in Boca de Huérgano, Crescente S.L. Has a shared lounge and bar. There’s a restaurant.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Crescente S.L. Also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms here will provide you with a mountain view.Potes is 20 miles from the accommodation.
- Good value for money. My room was really clean, and staff was so helpful. They prepared dinner for me when I arrived late at night, and it was fantastic. There were other motorcyclists staying there too.
- Bed shower room owner bar and even the view were just wonderful. Oh and the food! We had an amazing evening meal which was fantastic value for money. I wouldn’t hesitate staying here again, in fact I would go out of my way to stay there.
- The hostel is simple but very clean and comfortable, and has everything we needed to be able to relax. The restaurant is nice and the food is tasty and good value for money (10 euros for the menu).
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la comodidad de la cama, entre otra cosas, la estrenábamos nosotros…también nos gustó el menú diario, casero y muy rico, la relación calidad-precio excelente.
- Relación calidad precio fabulosa, zona muy bonita para andar en bici, senderismo, habitación comoda y agradable, volver es una gran oportunidad
Top Guest Houses In Pallide Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pallide Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pallide Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pallide Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!