7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pagolle Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pagolle Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pagolle Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pagolle Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pagolle Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pagolle Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pagolle Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Pagolle Aquitaine:
Chambre d’hôtes Amoraina
Located in Ascarat, 26 miles from Biarritz, Chambre d’hôtes Amoraina features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 25 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Amoraina, and Bayonne is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 24 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Amoraina.
- Our hosts were wonderful – so helpful and caring and made us feel as if we were at home. They went the extra mile in allowing us to use their own kitchen, provided us with extra ingredients and even made us crepes for dessert and breakfast. They also drove us into town on two occasions as it was raining. Fantastic- stay with them!
- The owner couldn’t have been more helpful. She even offered to collect me from St Jean Pied de Port in her car when I walked into the town. She also supplied me with dressings for some blisters I had got prior to arriving. Nice lady.
- Owners were very friendly and helpful, breakfast included in rate was excellent and freshly prepared. Parking free on site. Big spacious room with balcony,new towels etc in the bathroom.
- Clean room and comfortable bed. Excellent welcome from really friendly and helpful owners, who provided a great breakfast choice. They also recommended a superb nearby Ferme Auberge for evening meals.
Garden room view was good
Close enough to town
Ibaremborde : Gîte des Pyrénées
Set in a large garden, Ibaremborde is a Pyrenean guest house located 1,300 feet height and offering a shared kitchen, terraces and free wired internet.There, guests will find rooms with views of the garden or the mountains and a private shower room. Some rooms feature a private terrace.A continental breakfast made with organic produce can be served. Upon prior request, guests can share a meal, either oriental or vegetarian, at the owner’s table. Just 1.9 miles away, they will find a traditional cuisine restaurant.At an extra cost and upon reservation, guests can enjoy massages.In the surroundings there are hiking roads and ski resorts can be found a 50-minute drive away. Oloron-Sainte-Marie Train Station is located 21.7 miles from this property, where free private parking is possible.
Gîte is situated in a beautiful area: a long (2 km) , very small road into the
mountains; no other inhabitants nearby.
The owner is very friendly and willing to help if you have any wish.
- it’s a paradise in the middle of the nature, the wife of the owner is very kind and try to help you in every moment. Nice breakfast on the little terrace. My motorbike slept well in a big garage with 4 wonderful donkeys
- L’accueil exceptionnel, la qualité des repas, l’environnement particulièrement calme et reposant en font un endroit de rêve . Nasha est d’une exceptionnelle gentillesse , s’inquiète toujours du bien-être de ses hôtes et les conseille sur le choix de leurs promenades ou endroits d’intérêt.
- Nous avons pris le dîner. Rien à reprocher. L’hôtesse est très agréable et aux petits soins pour ses invités. Les petits déjeuners sont copieux.
le lit était très confortable,le petit déjeuner excellent la confiture de la dame très bonne
- Gîte is situated in a beautiful area: a long (2 km) , very small road into the
Chez Bouju offers accommodations in Castetnau-Camblong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Pau is 21 miles from Chez Bouju, and Dax is 30 miles away. Pau Pyrénées Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Old fashon owners very welcoming I can only say they looked after me perfectly will definitely stay again if in area again quiet in the depth of countryside
Friendly fellow stayers.
Nearby walled town of Navarrenx.
- This was a charming gite in the foot hills of the pyrenees. Beautiful view from the balcony. Dinner was delicious! I
- Friendly and welcoming owners who were enthusiastic for me to share dinner and drinks with them and made me feel at home. The kitchenette with free coffee and tea, was an extra bonus.
- Hospitality of the owners, the bathroom was clean and good size. The view and localizations were good. There is a fantastic Boulangerie nearby. It’s very nice that they accept pets.
Le Relais du Jacquet
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Le Relais du Jacquet is located in Navarrenx, just 20 miles from Pau.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dax is 30 miles from Le Relais du Jacquet, and Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pau Pyrénées Airport, 17 miles from Le Relais du Jacquet.
- Our extremely energetic host whose English was very good. The clients here are largely pilgrims on the Camino de San Jacques. He provides an inexpensive breakfast and even cooks a wonderful dinner. The building is very old and historic, 16th c. I think, on the town’s Main Street. The town of Navarrenx is easy to walk around, and there are other charming towns close by.
- The host was very accomodating and gave assistance when requested. We were also upgraded to an apartmentt with a nice view of the courtyard. Comprehensive and fresh breakfast
- A truly wonderful stay, Regis our host was most welcoming, friendly and patient with our two young children. The accommodation was great, bed and pillows really comfortable. Breakfast is great, we had dinner prepared by Regis on our last evening, we were treated to an amazing meal. We will definately be returning soon.
- Comfy room. Good wifi. Bikes safely stored in garage. Nice little patio garden area. Close to to a Vival supermarket and a Carrefour Express only 6 minutes walk away.
- Its location is excellent. All preparations done by owner was above and beyond. We had a great and comfortable stay.
Chambres d’Hotes Chez Pascaline
Located in Ispoure, 27 miles from Biarritz, Chambres d’Hotes Chez Pascaline features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room includes a TV. The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play tennis at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for skiing. Saint-Jean-de-Luz is 27 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Bayonne is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 25 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Chez Pascaline.
The lady and her daughter were extremely helpful and friendly even though we had a language barrier. the location was enjoyable quite.
great value for money.
- Sweet, lovely location 20 mins walk from town. Quiet area. Beautifully clean. Michelle, our host; was divine and took such care of me; even driving me into town on the day I commence the Camino. Michelle and her mum went out of their way my entire stay. Highly recommend!
- Lovely setting. Owner went the extra mile to help us. Lovely area for walking and biking.
- The host was exceptionally helpful and generous, even giving me a lift into town to have dinner and collecting me afterwards
- The owner literally went out of her way to help me reunite with my much needed backpack. Madame Pasculine is a saint!!
- The lady and her daughter were extremely helpful and friendly even though we had a language barrier. the location was enjoyable quite.
La Villa Esponda
One of our top picks in Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port.La Villa Esponda is a house built in 1896, located in the centre of Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port, opposite the ramparts. It has double-glazed bedrooms, free WiFi and free parking.The rooms and apartments have a TV, air conditioning. The apartments have a small kitchen with a dining table. Each accommodation has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. The rooms have a view of the ramparts or Irouleguy vineyards and mountains.There are various bars and restaurants serving breakfast a 2-minute walk away.Just 150 feet away, guests can discover the historic heart of the fortress. Anglet Airport is 24.9 miles away and there is free public parking at the property with a limited number of parking spaces.
- The hotel is in the central part of the village, giving access to restaurants, shopping, and purchases & preparation needs for walking the Camino.
- Very clean an tactful decoration staff was friendly and helpful
- Beds were clean and comfortable. Location was perfect and the staff was friendly and nd so helpful. We stayed in the modern part of the hotel. It was quiet and had a great view of the surrounding area.
- No food provided, kitchen facilities so one could do ones own cooking. Restaurant next door very good value.
- Location ease of booking, we will be back buon Camino
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Ferme Ithurburia offers accommodations in Saint-Michel. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guesthouse, and the area is popular for hiking. Biarritz is 29 miles from Ferme Ithurburia, and Pamplona is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Anglet Airport, 27 miles from Ferme Ithurburia.
Dinner served family style to all guests was fabulous.
Proprietor is extremely nice
- dinner was excellent. proprietor was very nice and accommodating with an option for sandwiches the next day.
- The views across to the mountains, with nice veranda.
- The view from our window was unbelievable. Very friendly staff.
- We arrived late and were welcomed and given a delicious home-made meal.
- Dinner served family style to all guests was fabulous.
Top Guest Houses In Pagolle Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pagolle Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pagolle Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pagolle Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!