7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Orrouy Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Orrouy Picardy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Orrouy Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orrouy Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orrouy Picardy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Orrouy Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Orrouy Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Orrouy Picardy:
Dafna offers accommodations in Pierrefonds.Each room comes with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Compiègne is 8 miles from Dafna, and Chantilly is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 30 miles from Dafna.
No reviews yet.
Les Jardins Carnot
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Jardins Carnot offers accommodations in Compiègne. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Chantilly is 22 miles from Les Jardins Carnot, and Senlis is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 30 miles from the property.
Excellent suite with underground passage.
Good location 5 mins from town centre
Owner very helpful
- The security of the site, the bathroom, the decor, privacy all really good. Good value for what you can get elsewhere. If we stay again then we will book the pool room as long as we can get an earlier check in.
- The furniture comfort was variable,this is a very unusual and beautiful property but in my view unsuited to practical needs.The conversion of an older building was attractive and the garden pretty,it was also near the nice town centre although this was not well advertised as part of the property.
- This is like a country house in the middle of a city. Very beautiful old home with a genuine French feel. This is not a hotel in a normal sense of the word. Thierry is extremely charming and was very welcoming. There is an earthy feeling here with stone floors and birds in the morning – Very relaxing….
This was an amazing experience for one night throughout our business trip. The pool in the living room is simply deluxe!!! Also the bed was perfect for a good night’s rest. Thierry the owner is extremely friendly and welcomes you like friends.
Business invoices was not not a problem at all. This is definetly one of the most extra-ordinary accomondations we’ve seen so far.
We’d love to come back soon!!
- Excellent suite with underground passage.
La Charmée is located in Jonquières, 31 miles from Villepinte and 29 miles from Roissy. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Beauvais is 29 miles from La Charmée, and Compiègne is 5 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 27 miles away.
- We received a warm welcome on arrival and were delighted by the accommodation which was well thought out and beautifully decorated. The kitchen facilities meant we could prepare an evening meal and the continental breakfast with homemade jams etc. was excellent. After we had settled in we sat in the garden enjoying a glass of wine which was a perfect end to a busy day.
- Charming estate, beautiful decorated rooms, Comfortable bed, owners are nice and helpful, nice breakfast.
- Very friendly service. The room was beautifully decorated, large and very comfortable.
The rooms are in a separate building with a communal sitting and breakfast area. Room design very clever and spacious.
Very comfortable, immaculate decoration and spotlessly clean.
Good continental breakfast.
Attentive and very welcoming host.
Very quiet at night with the pleasure of listening to the owls.
- We had a superb stop over on our way down to the south. Charming couple couldn’t do enough for you. Good breakfast and a very clean comfortable stay. Couldn’t fault it at all.
La Villa Camille
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La maison Jules Senlis offers accommodations in Senlis, just 26 miles from Paris. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles from La maison Jules Senlis, and Villepinte is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- My stay at La Villa Camille was excellent. I was travelling solo for work and the host was fantastic, booking a restaurant for me each night for dinner. The location of the hotel was great, right in the centre of Senlis. The breakfast was gorgeous and the view of the garden added to the experience. Décor was amazing.
It’s always great if people do their job with passion. A host that is not only polite to (non-french speaking) guests but is also interested in helping with whatever is needed.
This little house with true style in the heart of a historical little town can be recommended to families as well as to pairs looking for a romantic surrounding. Less than hour from the centre of Paris (via train from Chantilly) you can take a taste of France without all the hectic there.
We will surely come back one day …
PS: Great breakfast!!
Breakfast was great, Philippe spoke very good english and made us very welcome.
Room was quirky, arranged on 2 floors, very french.
- Wonderful, spacious accommodations, right in the historic center of Senlis. Very comfortable and quiet room overlooking a lovely garden. The pets are adorable and friendly. Would definitely recommend and return. Very convenient to CDG airport.
- The perfect place to stay in Senlis. Spacious, clean, cosy, comfortable, well located (2 great restaurants around the corner) and perfect service and hospitality.
Fab Rempart – Les maisons fabuleuses
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Fab Rempart – Les maisons fabuleuses offers accommodations in Senlis, just 26 miles from Paris.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles from Fab Rempart – Les maisons fabuleuses, and Villepinte is 17 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- the house is very difficult to find. We were glad that a staffmember was in town and told us where to park (at the postoffice) and how to walk from there to the location (stairs !).
- Everything is perfect! Beautiful room with delicious bread! Thanks for the host!
- I was very nice traditional house recently renovated and wonderful. Very cosy and extremely clean.
Confort des chambres et qualité de l’accueil
Beauté de la décoration
- Très bonne literie, calme absolu et hôte très sympathique
Fab House – Les Maisons Fabuleuses
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Fab House – Les Maisons Fabuleuses is located in Senlis.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at this guesthouse, and free use of bicycles and bike rental are available. Paris is 26 miles from Fab House – Les Maisons Fabuleuses, and Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 14 miles from the property.
Comfortable, quiet, clean and cozy place. Strongly recommended for families of 6 or 4!
Very good bed and delicious breakfast.
Free tea in the kitchen/living room
- Excellent communications and superb hosting by Fabian, this is aptly named!
- Sadly spent only one night here but it was exceedingly comfortable. As our stay was during a VERY cold spell we particularly appreciated the cosy warm room and abundant supply of hot water! Great breakfast too and the ‘staff’ were so welcoming and helpful: our only regret is that we were not there for more than one night. Easy and fast access to centre of Senlis which is an enchanting town and with lots to discover. Cannot wait to return.
- Very comfortable room off shared kitchen, with extra facilities for cooking/ making hot drinks. Bed was particularly comfortable and breakfast pastries delicious. Host was helpful with local directions and encouraged us to explore the beautiful town of Senlis on foot.
- Everything was well appointed – and the soap smelled wonderful! Our stay felt very luxurious.
- Comfortable, quiet, clean and cozy place. Strongly recommended for families of 6 or 4!
Chambres d’Hôtes La Couronne
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chambres d’Hôtes La Couronne is located in Saint-Pierre-Aigle in the region of Picardie, just 17 miles from Compiègne. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Meaux is 28 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Couronne, and Laon is 26 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 35 miles away.
- What a fantastic find! So tranquil in a small cosy and quaint little town. You feel super relaxed after staying here. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quiet getaway.
Garden with view on the forest, it feels like you are in the mountains.
Room and bathroom were completly rebuilt with taste.
The house in itself has this English cottage feeling.
Wonderful breakfast (homemade canelles).
Régional maps and documentation at disposal.
- This is a truly beautiful and a perfectly maintained countryside mansion. The owners are globetrotters and this is reflected throughout the house with variois items, pictures, lamps and cutlery they had brought from their extensive travels. It is a classy, stylish and a very romantic B&B.Each room has its own theme. I personally liked the most Saint Hubert with dark red walls. I think it is the biggest one as well. The other rooms were amazing too. You can’t go wrong no matter which you choose. The owners speak perfect English which is always a plus and they are very helpful with all sorts of tips and information on hand. If you want to spend a couple of days enjoying the beautiful French countryside, this is the perfect pick.
- This is a truly outstanding B&B. There is nothing I can or would wish to criticise. A wonderful welcome was matched by the decor and facilities and the surrounds.
- nice atmosphere, beautiful house and friednly host.
Top Guest Houses In Orrouy Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Orrouy Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Orrouy Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Orrouy Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!