7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Olintepeque Quetzaltenango – Top Hotel Reviews
Olintepeque Quetzaltenango is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Olintepeque Quetzaltenango. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olintepeque Quetzaltenango. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olintepeque Quetzaltenango. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Olintepeque Quetzaltenango right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Olintepeque Quetzaltenango with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Olintepeque Quetzaltenango:
Hotel Kasa Kamelot
One of our top picks in Quetzaltenango.Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Kasa Kamelot offers accommodations in Quetzaltenango. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Panajachel is 25 miles from Hotel Kasa Kamelot, and Retalhuleu is 23 miles from the property.
Staff was very helpful and always helped us to the best of their knowledge, rooms were clean and big, the place itself looks nice and is light. The rooftop offers a nice view and there’s a kitchen available.
Overall it’s really great value for money.
- I had a giant room with 5 beds to myself, I had my own door and access to the street. Right near parque central and lots of good restaurants. Good wifi, friendly staff.
- Staff was really nice and helpful, regarding the price it is ok, and it is realitively central.
- Excellent value, nice lobby area, good wifi, friendly staff. Even though we only booked a twin and a double we ended up in rooms with 5 and 4 beds, respectively. Seemed a bit odd but I guess having too many beds isn’t really a problem. Water is provided and the night was quiet.
- We had a large private room with ensuite bathroom. Staff were helpful (but didn’t speak any English at all). It was fairly quiet at night.
- Staff was very helpful and always helped us to the best of their knowledge, rooms were clean and big, the place itself looks nice and is light. The rooftop offers a nice view and there’s a kitchen available.
Hostal Casa Dona Mercedes
Hostal Casa Dona Mercedes is located in Quetzaltenango, just 25 miles from Panajachel.Each room has a TV with cable channels.There is a shared kitchen, concierge services, a tour desk and a gift shop at the property.
- The staff are all very kind, the rooms are big and clean. Also the bathroom was always clean
- Cozy atmosphere and really helpful staff. Nice spacious room.
- Clean comfortable room and bed with nice bathroom. Staff were very helpful. Good wifi
- The staff was amazing and the house equiped for a shared kitchen
- Great location except for the noise, and the staff was excellent!
HOSTAL DOÑA LETY
HOSTAL DOÑA LETY offers accommodations in Quetzaltenango.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Panajachel is 25 miles from HOSTAL DOÑA LETY, and Retalhuleu is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Lar Antiqua Hotel
Located in Quetzaltenango in the region of Quetzaltenango, 25 miles from Panajachel, Lar Antiqua Hotel features a terrace and views of the mountains.Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- Super staff, perfectly located, use of kitchen, superb value, rooftop terrace
- Great location, very friendly and helpful staff. Loved the view from the terrace, which was a perfect spot for eating, relaxing and letting kids play. Very clean and quiet. Would definitely stay here again.
- The beds are very firm. Some people might not like that but I do. Newer, high quality mattresses. The room has a wardrobe to hang and place your clothes, etc. The terrace is very nice.
- Great location, very friendly and accomodating staff, great rooftop terrace.
- The hosts are super friendly and helpful. Even though it was Christmas Eve they helped me organized my trek and shuttle to Antigua. Rooms are very comfortable. Access to well equiped kitchen. View from the litlle tarrance on top is pretty cool. Hot shower works well. Place is very quiet yet super close to Park Central. I highly recommend it.
Located in Quetzaltenango, 24 miles from Panajachel, Casa Canela features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.
No reviews yet.
Monchito´s Hostal is located in Quetzaltenango, just 27 miles from Panajachel.Each room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Residencia du Monde
Featuring free WiFi, Residencia du Monde offers accommodations in Quetzaltenango.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.Panajachel is 25 miles from Residencia du Monde, and Retalhuleu is 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Olintepeque Quetzaltenango Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Olintepeque Quetzaltenango to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Olintepeque Quetzaltenango but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Olintepeque Quetzaltenango. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!