7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Nontron Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Nontron Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Nontron Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Nontron Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Nontron Aquitaine. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Nontron Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Nontron Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Nontron Aquitaine:
La Maison De Patrice
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, La Maison De Patrice is located in Saint-Pardoux-la-Rivière in the region of Aquitaine. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub, with bathrobes provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Angoulême is 30 miles from La Maison De Patrice, and Périgueux is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Very tastefully decorated theme rooms, warm welcome, splendid breakfast
Excellent! The fact that if you had an evening meal (which was optional) you ate your meal with other guests and Patrice and in our case his mother as well. This was a truly memorable experience which we really enjoyed and one of the high lights of our holiday in France. This experience not only improved our french, we also made friends with others. The host was amazing and the attention to detail and food were perfect. Thank you,
The food was also excellent.
The decor in our room was really well thought out, the bed really comfortable.
- Everything was perfect. Very friendly people. Good breakfast and everyday a cocktail from the house!!! Nice garden en swimmingpool.
- It was just what a really good B&B should be. We felt like we were guests in Patrice’s home and the food was just great. A really nice ambience.
- Warm welcome: we arrived wet and on bikes. Patrice cleaned our bikes and turned heating up so we could get dry, before providing tea.
Château de Villars
Located in Villars in the region of Aquitaine, 16 miles from Périgueux, Château de Villars features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Great host and staff, lovely setting. Breakfast was excellent. Room was comfortable, public spaces attractive and inviting. Pool looked great but we didn’t have the opportunity to use it.
- Everything from the time we first saw it. Quiet surroundings. Comfortable room. Beautifully furnished . Friendly hosts. Yummy breakfasts. Excellent dinners. We will return
- Everything was wonderful – staff , food , location
- GREAT HOTEL,, QUITE LOCATION, NICE ATMOSPHERE, KEVIN, BILL AND ALL THE STAFF HOSPITABILITY
This is a wonderful chateau tugged away in the French country side with clean, luxurious rooms and excellent breakfast. On selected days of the week, there is also dinner which is simply outstanding (and we are picky about food ;-)). Pool, garden and all other facilities are very well kept.
What made this a unique stay for us were the owners and the staff. Without exception they are very nice to talk to and make you feel welcome and comfortable from the beginning to the end of your stay. We are hoping to go back next summer.
Located 10 minutes from Brantôme, Le Chatenet welcomes you to a historic 17th-century house set in the heart of a 15 acre park with a lovely heated outdoor swimming pool.The 3 rooms and 2 suites of Le Chatenet combine traditional features and modern comforts. Each room offers cable TV and a marble bathroom.In the morning, savor a delicious breakfast in the breakfast room or on the terrace. Choose from a large selection of teas.Families are welcome at Le Chatenet, and children benefit from a specially designated outdoor play area.Le Chatenet is the perfect choice for a relaxing stay in Perigord. The surroundings offer a large choice of activities, including hiking and horseback riding. During your visit, sample local gourmet specialties.
- The farm house was charming and only a walk away from Brantome which is a lovely old town. The hosts were very friendly and helpful and the breakfast was delicious.
- Everything . Fantastic and refined hosts, beautifully maintained property and gardens without forgetting the perfectly presented and delicious breakfast!
Jane and William are delightful hosts at their Manor House B&B; it is an old 18th century mini-chateau on a hill above Brantome, next door to a working dairy farm. There’s a path down the hill into town for a fairly easy walk for a selection of good restaurants – but don’t let your satnav try to guide you up the path! (Instead, drive out of town and swing back on yourself.)
Excellent breakfast on the terrace. All in all an excellent place to stay and our hosts couldn’t have done more to ensure our comfort. Recommended!
- Le Chatenet is a glorious old country house in the Perigord countryside, 10 minutes walk (down a woodland track) from town. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. Brantome is a pleasant (though surprisingly quiet) little town in a bend on the River Dronne with plenty of decent restaurants and a large and imposing Benedictine abbey. Our room was pleasant. Breakfast was croissants, bread, jam and marmalade, plus yogurt and fresh fruit – simple, but excellent. The croissants were as good as we have had.
- The host was so welcoming and the breakfast was superb. We all felt very well looked after and learnt a great deal about green tea!
Maison d’hote Art Déco
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Maison d’hote Art Déco is located in Saint-Saud-Lacoussière. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared lounge at the property.Limoges is 29 miles from Maison d’hote Art Déco, and Périgueux is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 28 miles from Maison d’hote Art Déco.
- The Maison D’Hote was very comfortable, having been loving restored in the Arte Deco style and its owner was very welcoming, helpful and a mine of information. The breakfasts were gorgeous, lots of fresh bread, croissants, homemade jam, fruit and coffee amongst other delights.
- Felt very welcome by lovely host. Had some good chats. Cool décor; quirky and stylish … Perfect for vintage and art déco lovers.
Overall, a wonderful experience. If you want a charming experience in the countryside this is definitely the place for you. It is well located, close to the main villages of the area.
It’s a lovely house with “art deco” decoration. We liked very much the living room with the warmth of the fireplace and the nice dining room where we had wonderful breakfasts.
The most remarkable thing is the excellent treatment of its owner, Chantal. She made us felt very comfortable and was always attentive to our needs.
¡El cuarto es bastante amplio y el desayuno genial!
La chambre est assez grande et le petit dej super !
- De omgeving,gastvrijheid toen we arriveerden en in de avond en diervriendelijkheid.
Domaine de Ballerand
Featuring free WiFi, Domaine de Ballerand offers accommodations in Marval, just 28 miles from Limoges. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player and DVD player. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the lake or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Angoulême is 31 miles from Domaine de Ballerand, and Périgueux is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’Hotes La Charrue
Chambre d’Hotes La Charrue offers accommodations in Vieux-Mareuil. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Angoulême is 24 miles from Chambre d’Hotes La Charrue, and Périgueux is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 42 miles from Chambre d’Hotes La Charrue.
- Chambre spacieuse, très propre. Accueil chaleureux. Malgré l’heure très matinale de mon départ un petit déjeuner à emporter m’a été préparé.
- rien, si ce n’est la situation pour les activités prévues à cercles (itinéraire baroque festival de musique.
- L’accueil chaleureux des propriétaires de l’établissement
- J’ai apprécié l’atmosphère, britannique, la nourriture excellente et l’accueil très sympathique et jovial des hôtes.
- accueil des propriétaires et leur gentillesse, cadre fleuri et sourire de notre hôtesse,
Gite La Charrue
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Gite La Charrue is located in Vieux-Mareuil in the region of Aquitaine, just 24 miles from Angoulême. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guesthouse. Périgueux is 19 miles from Gite La Charrue, and Brantôme is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Roumanière Airport, 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Nontron Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Nontron Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Nontron Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Nontron Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!