7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Montejo De La Sierra Community Of Madrid:
Posada Y Alojamientos El Aprisco
Featuring free Wi-Fi access throughout, Posada Y Alojamientos El Aprisco offers rooms and self-catering apartments in Manjirón. The property features a restaurant serving characteristic dishes and using local products.Furnished with wood-beamed ceilings, accommodations have a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Apartments also have a kitchenette with refrigerator.Buitrago del Lozoya is a 10-minute drive from El Aprisco Posada Y Alojamientos, while Hayedo de Montejo de la Sierra, protected by UNESCO, is 16 mi away. Madrid is a 1-hour drive from the property.
- Friendly staff. Good communication. Food simple but tasty. Area lovely unfortunately the weather was not so good so cannot comment further.
- The place is connected to a bar-cum-restaurant where you have to check in and where you can have an adequate dinner and a basic breakfast – a magdalena cake or toast with your coffee. Pleasant personnel. We were offered the wrong room, which might explain that the room we were then taken to was not very clean and had no soap in the bathroom. Plenty of dirt/dust under the bed. But nothing much wrong with the (rustic) room itself. And the house the rooms are in is charming. No aircon but might not be essential, evenin August as the place is at a greater elevation that Madrid.
- good cooking, nice room clean and comfortable, staff very friendly and available.
- A lovely rustic apartment…only stayed one night and found it perfect for the 4 of us. Nice evening meal in the bar run by the owner…
- Wonderful little town outside typical turistic destinations. Very relaxing countryside offering many activities (trekking, kayak, historical parcours). welcoming family business.
Hostal Madrid Paris
Hostal Madrid Paris is located in Buitrago del Lozoya, a charming medieval town just an hour’s drive north of Madrid. It offers free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and barbecue facilities.Rooms offer pleasant views and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant at Hostal Madrid Paris offers a range of traditional dishes of the area as well as Spanish tapas.You can visit the ruins of Buitrago del Lozoya’s Castle and the ancient walls. Madrid Airport is 35 mi away.
Easy to find on main street, opposite international school .Supermarket at back
The room was spotless and very recently decorated etc.
The town is a real gem if you get the time to look around.
Food in the restaurant is very good and a reasonable rate and wine is good and cheap.
The staff, although with a limited English and me with no Spanish are very nice and helpful.
- Close to motorway. Parked for free outside front door. Very quiet room with big radiator, important in Nov. Supermarket next door
- Beautiful medieval town outstanding scenery river flows through a deep gorge
- Easy access off the motorway. 5 minute walk from lovely small ancient town with bars and restaurants. Hotel restaurant was closed being Sunday. But excellent bar menu and the food was good. The room was small but clean with shower over bath. Will definitely stay there again.
- Easy to find on main street, opposite international school .Supermarket at back
Set by the River Lozoya, in the heart of Sierra Norte Mountain Range, El Andarrio offers free Wi-Fi. The rustic-style guest house has impressive views and free on-site private parking.Featuring classic décor, the cozy bedrooms offer a TV and private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are included.El Andarrio also has a furnished terrace and a restaurant serving traditional Spanish cuisine. There are shops and other restaurants within a 10-minute walk.Riosequillo Reservoir is 1.9 mi from the property and there are several hiking trails in the surrounding mountains and forests. Madrid is 47 mi away and the property is located within 1,000 feet of the NI Motorway.
- The type of room is different from others, with two levels, which makes it really nice
- La habitación es muy acogedora, está genial para pasar un fin de semana en pareja.
- Lo que mas me gusto fue el trato de los dueños, son muy hables. Una vez que pagas te entregan las llaves y te llevan a la habitación y hasta tu salida, el desayuno esta bien pero me iría al centro del pueblo. También destaco de que la ducha no iba y nos la arreglaron rápido.
- El trato personal, nos esperaron hasta tarde y fue muy amable
Estuvimos en una habitación que según el chico que trabaja allí es la mejor, que tiene unas escaleras para subir a la cama, y resulta que la mini televisión no se ve ni en la cama ni abajo.
Sitio de hospedaje “ cutre” y sin ningún atributo especial.
Hotel Rural La Mesta
Located in Prádena, Hotel Rural La Mesta offers a restaurant and mountain views. All rooms are air conditioned and have a balcony or terrace and flat-screen cable TV.Rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom comes with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Deluxe rooms also have a sofa.This family-run hotel has a bar, TV lounge and terrace. It features a wood-burning oven for roasting meats. There is a concierge and tour desk.Huerta is 4.3 mi from Hotel Rural La Mesta, and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is an hour’s drive away.
Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
No English spoken, but it is Spain.
- A very quaint typically Spanish hotel. The owner didn’t speak much English and our Spanish is not much better but sign language worked well.
- Friendly staff, quiet room, good restaurant, great cheesecake.
La comida (cordero) excepcional
Pudimos desayunar fuera del horario establecido.
- El trato, la ubicacion, el restaurante, la habitacion y el cochinillo de antonio
- Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
El Pajar Negro
Surrounded by nature, El Pajara negro is located in Majaelrayo. Featuring rustic décor, this charming guest house offers free WiFi, a garden and a patio.Each bright room at El Pajar Negro comes with a fireplace, a wardrobe and heating. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a radio. Rooms offer mountain and river views. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can make use of a shared kitchen with a microwave and a dishwasher.El Pajar Negro has a 24-hour reception and tourist information is available. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.The property offers free parking.This country house is 72 mi from Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport.
No reviews yet.
La Posada de Tamajon
La Posada de Tamajon is located in Tamajón and features classic décor with antique furnishings. The guest house offers a restaurant and a garden.Each room has unique decor and all come with a flat-screen TV and a DVD player. Some rooms have a balcony. Equipped with a spa bath, private bathrooms also feature a hairdryer and free toiletries.A shared lounge and a games room are available at La Posada de Tamajon. Activities such as cycling and hiking can be enjoyed in the surrounding area.El Vado Reservoir is a 15-minute drive from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 40 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Loved this place! Beautiful old buildings with an array of interesting art, furniture, china and silver. Fantastically clean and comfortable. Highly recommend.
- Beautifully restored inn with spacious rooms inspired by seasons. Javier, the host, speaks good English and gave us excellent recommendations for day drives and restaurants. Don’t miss his delicious breakfasts – he is an excellent baker and serves cake and muffins with homemade fruit preserves, cheese and patés. For history buffs, there is a fascinating museum in the hotel where Javier shows you how locals lived in centuries past. Highly recommended for anyone visiting the black-slate villages or simply escaping the madness of Madrid.
- El trato de la Administradora fue exquisito, el desayuno fenomenal y no sólo por el maravilloso comedor donde te lo sirven, la mermelada casera, ricas tostadas. La casa en sí es fascinante, cada detalle y rincón tiene su encanto. Totalmente recomendable.
- precioso alojamiento decorado con muebles antiguos, personal muy atento
- Muy amables. El sitio supercurioso. Parece un museo. Camas muy comodas, desayuno muy bueno. Atencion muy personalizada. Ubicacion muy estrategica para visitar los pueblos negros.
Set in the Sierra de Guadarrama mountains, this country inn has stone walls and wooden beams. Posada Mingaseda offers a sauna, hot tub and free Wi-Fi in all areas.Rooms at the Mingaseda are cozy and bright, with a mini-bar and and a DVD player. The private bathrooms include a whirlpool bath and hairdryer.The restaurant El Rincón de la Posada serves regional cuisine with a twist, including meats roasted in the traditional wood-burning oven. There is also an extensive wine list. It only opens during the weekends and reservations are welcomed.Posada Mingaseda is in the village of Navafría, in Castilla y León province. The historic city and UNESCO site of Segovia is 19 mi away, and Madrid is within 62 mi. The area is ideal for walking or cycling.
- Dinner on second night staff were helpful on moving room . Everything was ok
- Very charming posada, lovely staff, and incredibly beautiful surroundings. Very recommendable, I will go back!
The food (dinner) was exceptional – all three courses were memorable.
The wine was ‘local’ and there was a good choice from the list.
- LA HABITACIÓN ES MUY AMPLIA Y,LA CAMA ES EXCELENTE Y ME ENCANTO EL DETALLLE DE LAS SABANAS Y DE LAS TOALLLAS TAN ACORDE CON LA HABITACIÓN.
- Muy bien la habitación y el servicio de restaurante de muy buena calidad.
Top Guest Houses In Montejo De La Sierra Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Montejo de la Sierra Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!