7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Molinicos Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Molinicos Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Molinicos Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Molinicos Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Molinicos Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Molinicos Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Molinicos Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Molinicos Castilla-la Mancha:
Offering an outdoor seasonal pool and à la carte restaurant, Posada Peñarubia is located in the Sierra de Albacete countryside. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.All air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and a bathroom with free toiletries and towels. Some rooms have mountain views, and bed linen is also provided.The restaurant serves traditional dishes of the area; and you can also buy local products at the on-site mini shop.You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside, and staff at the tour desk can provide more information on what the local area has to offer.
- Comfortable ,clean room. Good walks nearby with our dog. WiFi worked well in room.Quiet village.
- El trato amable y servicial. La comida abundante excelente relación calidad precio. El buen ambiente de la zona.
- Todo perfecto,comida excelente, trato x parte del propietario Delfin ,mas q genial , una persona encantadora, sobrepaso nuestras espectativas ,los precios de las consumiciones y la carta muy ajustados, cocina y calidad mas q buena , en general salimos encantados
- La comida del restaurante. Muy buena calidad con respecto al precio. Habitación y apartamento grandes.
- La habitación muy moderna y muy limpia. El personal excelente tanto en el trato y la profesionalidad. Y la comida impresionante, todo casero y buenisimo
Hostal Sierra del Agua
Located in Paterna del Madera in the Castilla-La Mancha Region, 16 mi from Riópar, Hostal Sierra del Agua features a barbecue and views of the mountain. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath. Hostal Sierra del Agua features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and cycling.
- The room was clean and bright. The owner was extremely lovely and friendly. The best part of the hostal was the food. We had lunch and breakfast here and it was great! I also loved the location; very beautiful and relaxing.
- La tranquilidad, la amabilidad y el pulpo crujiente. Muy buen sitio para desconectar
Está ubicado en una zona preciosa, rodeado completamente de naturaleza y junto al Río Madera, cuyo discurrir de sus aguas puedes escuchar durante 24 horas al día y deleitarte mientras comes o cenas en la terraza. Perfecto para descansar y desconectar de la rutina diaria.
Si te gusta el senderismo tienes varios PR muy cerca del hotel, sin tener que desplazarte con el coche.
La comida es buenísima, se nota que es casera!
Destaco sobre todo el trato cercano y familiar de los dueños, gracias Gustavo por tu amabilidad y atención.
¡Sin duda, repetiremos!
- Enclave en plena naturaleza, para desconectar de la ciudad, buena relación calidad precio. El personal muy amable. Sitio ideal para sendererismo y ciclismo de montaña
- Es un pequeño hostal situado en la sierra. El entorno perfecto para disfrutar de la naturaleza y de su tranquilidad. Trato muy agradable y cercano de los trabajadores del hostal. Pasamos muy buen fin de semana. 100% recomendable
Hostal Restaurante Los Bronces
Featuring a restaurant and bar, Hostal Restaurante Los Bronces is located in Riopar. This guest house offers rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi, and a balcony overlooking the mountains.Each room has a wardrobe, heating and a private bathroom with a bath. The apartments include 2 twin bedrooms, and a living room with a sofa, dining table and kitchenette.Traditional dishes from the local area are served in Los Bronces’s restaurant, while tapas and sandwiches are available in the café-bar. The property also has a large outdoor terrace and communal lounge areas.Los Bronces is set on the edge of the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve. Hiking is popular in the countryside surrounding the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- No fan or air con in room, and was 33 degrees..only one person could understand my Spanish, and I don’t have any problems where I live in south.,,,,he was not on in the evening, and that caused problems,,, ….very busy. ….asa
- El personal muy amable y que iré mas veces por que hay muy buenas rutas en bici.
- Los desayunos muy buenos, las cenas nada mal, el personal muy agradable. Fácil de encontrar.
En general nada.
Y lo de la media pensión cara para lo que ofrecen.
- La disponibilidad del personal, nos permitieron salir más tarde de la hora habitual
Hostal Río Mundo
Offering a restaurant and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, Hostal Río Mundo is located in Riópar. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms here include a private bathroom with bath or shower, free toiletries and towels. Bed linen is also provided. Children aged 7 and less can stay for free.The guest house also offers a shared lounge with fireplace, sofas and TV. Guests can prepare some food using the microwave, and a fridge is also provided.The property is located beside Calares del Mundo y de la Sima Nature Reserve, and Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve is 40 mi away.
- The place is very welcoming, and in any detail of the furniture their love and respect for nature and the natural park next to the village is reflected on. Rooms are very clean and refreshing.
There are hotels where you feel immediatly “at home” This is such an hotel.
Buffet breakfast !
- It was excellent. Situated perfect, spotlessly clean, comfortable and friendly.
Position in town was near to all facilities, with good parking.
The staff were very friendly and offered good information about our location and tourism.
The whole hostal was spotlessly clean and tidy with a good quality breakfast to start the day.
A really good region in Spain to visit with plenty of spectacular scenery and stunning roads to travel on, particularly good for motorcycles.
No photos because they cannot do justice to the region and its assets.
Mountains, Forest, Rivers, Lakes and easy access on uncluttered roads. Riopar region is well worth a visit.
- A nice hostel in a great spot near the centre of town.
Venta El Laminador
Venta El Laminador is set in Sierra del Segura Mountain, in the south-west of Albacete region and only 1.1 mi from Riópar. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms feature mountain views and are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves traditional dishes of the area and there is also an outdoor terrace where guests can relax.You can visit the Río Mundo Waterfall and the medieval town of Riópar Viejo. Albacete is 73 mi from the guest house.Outdoor activities around the area can also be organized.
- This two star hostal was fairly quiet and only 2 minutes drive from Riopar centre. The staff and locals were friendly. Our ensuite room was clean and the bed was comfortable and there was plenty of hot water. The room was cleaned daily and towels replaced. Great location for a selection of walking trails.
- The room was clean, mattress hard, bed head loose, thin walls, noise from neighbours. Nevertheless renovated some time ago the radiator was leaking and bathroom accessories broken. For breakfast we had some old roasted bread and had to pay 5 euro more for some sweating cheese. All for 50 Euro…
- EL CORDERO A LA BRASA “EXCELENTE” EL RESTO DE LA COCINA MUY BUENO. Y EL TRATO DEL PERSONAL MUY AGRADABLE. RECOMENDABLE PARA PASAR UNOS DIAS DE RELAX CON LA NATURALEZA SIN LUJOS.
- Vriendelijkheid van het personeel.. warm bad hoe je ontvangen word
La comida es muy buena relación calidad precio. Está a 1 Km del pueblo, el hotel tiene aparcamiento enfrente.
El dueño y el personal son muy amables. . Están pendientes de todo lo que necesites. Trato muy personalizado.
Hostal El Mirador
Hostal El Mirador is located in Paterna del Madera, the highest village in Albacete province. It offers an outdoor pool and its restaurant has a terrace with panoramic views.The rooms at El Mirador feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one is equipped with heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves mountain-style food and specializes in game. There is also a bar with a pool table.The area around Hostal El Mirador is full of well marked hiking routes. Albacete Airport is around 90 minutes’ drive away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Rio Segura
Located in Yeste, Hostal Rio Segura offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a bar. The property provides a tour desk and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a toaster.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property. At HOSTAL RIO SEGURA you’ll find a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. A gluten-free option can also be requested.The accommodation has a playground.Riópar is 14 miles from Hostal Rio Segura, while Puebla de Don Fadrique is 23 miles from the property.
- La casa era muy grande, luminosa, la cocina amplia con todo lo necesario. La limpieza de 10. Y el personal muy atento. El entorno de ensueño. Volveremos seguro.
- Todo,el entorno preciso,las habitaciones grandes y muy limpias,la cafeteria,lo recomiendo Y seguro k volveremos
- Trato del personal, instalaciones,limpieza.precio.
- El hostal está en un camping, con un río al lado en mitad de la naturaleza
Muy buen trato y y buena atención al cliente
La cena muy buena y económica….
Habitación muy limpia y baño supergrande….
Top Guest Houses In Molinicos Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Molinicos Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Molinicos Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Molinicos Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!