7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mirambel Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Mirambel Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mirambel Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mirambel Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mirambel Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mirambel Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mirambel Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Mirambel Aragon:
Featuring free Wi-Fi and a homemade breakfast service, Casa Sara is located in Cantavieja, 40 mi from Penyagolosa Nature Reserve.This heated guest house features natural stone walls and a fireplace, and offers double rooms and a quadruple room. Rooms include a private bathroom with bath or shower. Towels and bed linen are provided free.The owner lives in the downstairs of the guest house and the rooms are located upstairs. A breakfast service is available and includes homemade jams and local products. There is a shared lounge with TV, and guests may make use of the washing machine.The surroundings of Casa Sara offer opportunties for mountan biking, caving, climbing, hiking and all kinds of outdoor activities.Tinença de Benifassà Nature Reserve is 42 mi away, and the medieval town of Morella is a 45-minute drive away. Valdelinares Ski Resort and the source of the River Pitarque are also around 45 minutes away.There is private parking on site for motorbikes, and public parking for cars nearby.
- Big room, very nice host, historic area, tasty home-made jams on breakfast
- Lovely breakfast and host. Brilliant situation and excellent value for money.
- Excellent service. Wonderful breakfast. Excellent host.
- Large, clean, comfortable, quiet room and interesting decor. Great breakfast (with delicious home made jam from local fruits) and the host was very helpful in providing info on places to hike/visit in the area.
Breakfast was good. Staff was friendly.
Food/price in a nearby restaurant, Asadero El Sastre , was really good.
The charming, recently restored La Posada is located in the center of the town of the small town of Cantavieja and operates since 1926. It offers home-cooked meals and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms in La Posada have stone walls and rustic-style furniture. Some have private bathrooms, and all have heating and a flat-screen TV.The Maestrazgo surrounding area is popular for hiking, canyoning, and mountain biking. There is private parking for bicycles and motorbikes, while free public parking for cars can be found nearby. The ski slopes of Valdelinares are just 40 minutes away by car.
- Gentleman running the hotel was very nice and super easy going… no official check in ..no one asked me for ID … SUPER NICE… felt like home!!!
- Somos un matrimonio que nos encanta viajar y siempre buscamos alojamiento barato, habitacion limpia con baño privado y cerca del centro. El alojamiento, para nuestro gusto, ha cumplido las espectativas. La habitacion, no muy grande, tenia un aspecto rustico, precioso: techo con vigas de madera y la pared exterior de piedra (nos encanta el turismo rural). El baño con instalaciones nuevas, muy limpio, correcto. El desayuna tambien muy bien: tostadas con pan de pueblo, mermelada casera, magdalenas, galletas, zumos, cafe con leche. No habia problema para pedir salados tambien. Nosotros volveremos!
- Piezas amplias , camas muy cómodas . Buena decoración. Muy buena relación precio / calidad. Muy recomendable.
- Sehr zentral gelegen. Ideal für eine Nacht. Einfache, familiäre Unterkunft. Günstiger Preis. Gutes Essen für wenig Geld.
- Se trata de una autentica posada de hace 100 años. La entrada es el antiguo espacio para las caballerizas, hoy el parking de microbuses. La recepcion es una mesa. Tiene escalera 2 plantas antigua, autentica. Habitaciones con baño compartido y la nuestra con baño en la habitacion. Decoracion renovada. Comida casera muy rica, como si te cocinara tu abuela. Relacion calidad-precio 10. Atencion familiar. No ascensor.
Hostal De La Trucha
Located in the impressive and unique mountain landscape of Alto Maestrazgo, the hotel is set in the building that used to house the first national mint and a textile factory. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free public parking is available on site.Rooms at Hostal De La Trucha feature flat-screen TV, central heating, and garden views. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The building is now a 3-star hotel establishment, completely surrounded by nature. You will be close to the Órganos de Montoro, dreamlike landscapes, clean waters, blue skies, lush vegetation and near the source of the River Pitarque.The hotel is also located next to a river rich in trout, which will be the only sound you hear.
- The hostal staff were so welcoming, got us some diesel and made sure we had a great stay even though we only stayed one night. The building’s history is fascinating and the setting is awesome. Our dog loved it! Comfy beds, great shower. Buffet breakfast was great but the evening meal was unbelievably good, particularly the trout. Their concern for us driving off in the snow was heartfelt, we would thoroughly recommend and hope to return. Go visit!
- Fabulous location although an interesting drive to get there, excellent food, great choice for breakfast. A superb place for active people
This hotel is ideal for hikers, bikers, cyclists and adventure! Fantastic scenery on the way to the Hotel…but, not for the faint hearted!!
The evening meal was excellent….recommended.
The breakfast was also very good. The room was comfortable with a super bed. Friendly staff.
If you love getting away from the stresses of life and love nature……and incredible starry skies….then, this is the place for you!
- Absolutely no reason to go offside as the facilities are excellent right in the middle of the mountains and would thoroughly recommend it to anyone who asks one of the top places I have stayed
- The staff were very friendly anf the restaurant offered good value – with very good food! Rustic decour – with lots to see.
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and air conditioning, Hostal Portell in Portell de Morella also offers free Wi-Fi. There is a gym and a squash court in the guest house.The simply decorated rooms at Hostal Portell feature a TV and a private bathroom including a shower. There is a shared TV lounge with a DVD player and a CD player.Breakfast is served every morning at Portells restaurant, where guests can also enjoy lunch and dinner.Rambla de Sellumbres Natural Reserve is 10 minutes’ drive from the guest house. Nearby Cinctorres Town, with its beautiful landscape views, is 15 minutes’ drive away. Free on-site parking is also available.
- Chambre avec douche, lit confortable, accueil très bien. Diner et petit déjeuner excellent.
- Alojamiento rural en un entorno precioso. Único bar del pueblo con un servicio de restaurante sólo para la gente alojada, muy detallista y amable. Comida riquísima y casera con un menú de 12 euros excelente. Hay que probar el vino casero de allí. Habitaciones muy amplias y pese a que eran fiestas y había orquesta, muy bien insonorizada. Ah, el desayuno muuuuy completo con bolleria, zumo, tostadas, jamón y queso y café. Portell es un pueblo con gran potecial con un casco histórico que están rehabilitando.
- La piscina y la amabilidad de Víctor que está pendiente de todo
- El entorno, acceso piscina, amabilidad del personal.
- Большой номер, хороший завтрак,дружелюбный и радушный хозяин. Тишина.
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Fonda Villarluengo is located in Villarluengo. Among the various facilities are a terrace, a shared lounge, as well as a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a patio. Rooms include a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and à la carte options.Fonda Villarluengo has an outdoor pool. Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include Catalan, English and Spanish.Morella is 23 miles from Fonda Villarluengo, while Mora de Rubielos is 30 miles from the property. Castellon Airport is 44 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal La Muralla
Hostal La Muralla is located in the historic town of Morella, right next to the Medieval Walls. It offers rooms with private bathroom, heating and TV, as well as free Wi-Fi.There is a TV room and a dining room in La Muralla guest house, where a buffet breakfast is served each morning.Parking is possible within the historic quarter of Morella. The bullring and the town hall are within 5 minutes’ walk away. Peníscola is 1 hour by car, while Castellón is 65 mi away.
- Friendly owner and very helpful. We were ther in March and the weather was very cold, we have a room facing the front with large windows and felt the room was very cold, she then changed us to a smaller room at the back and was much warmer.
Got me a gluten free breakfast.
Lady owner very helpful
- Localização, relação qualidade preço, simpatia da dona do alojamento
- El trato del personal y la amabilidad, la limpieza y el desayuno, sencillo pero muy bueno y recién hecho. Un sitio muy tranquilo y sin ruidos. Todo sencillo pero bien mantenido.
La atención y la limpieza eran impecables
Amables y nos ayudaban en todo si teníamos dudas .
La Posada de Pitarque
La Posada de Pitarque in Pitarque has a terrace and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The rooms come with a balcony.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a closet and a TV. Featuring a private bathroom with free toiletries, rooms at La Posada de Pitarque also feature free WiFi, while some have a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Morella is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Mora de Rubielos is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- It’s a great place with an astoundingly beautiful setting in a remote area. A long drive to reach it over switchback roads but completely worth it. Paquita, the host is just brilliant and couldn’t be more welcoming. Food was great, everyone else around really friendly. A rustic gem in the best sense. The photo shows the view from the bathroom and should give an idea of what you will meet.
Estaba cerca del nacimiento del rio.
La amabilidad de Paquita.
Es un lugar ideal para descansar, con muchas actividades al aire libre
Las camareras encantadoras, Pakita (la dueña) un encanto de mujer, una segunda madre, te ofrece un sin fin de comodidades para que te sientas como en casa, la comida y la estancia perfectas
- La ubicación perfecta y el trato recibido por parte de los dueños excepcional, sin duda alguna el mejor hotel de toda la semana, nos dieron un trato inmejorable en toda la estancia, hasta la dueña fue a comprarnos tabaco a otro pueblo, la cena en la misma posada barata y buenísima y desde el recibimiento tuvieron entera disposición para que no nos hiciera falta de nada, sin duda alguna una hija y una madre excepcionales, volveremos porque personas así te alegran la estancia
El alojamiento cumplió con todas nuestras expectativas.
Lo mejor, sin duda, Pakita que estuvo atenta en todo momento de lo que necesitábamos y nos hizo una cena riquísima al gusto.
La ubicación inmejorable para aquellos a los que le guste la naturaleza ya que a tan sólo 1hora a pie se encuentra el nacimiento del río Pitarque.
Top Guest Houses In Mirambel Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mirambel Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mirambel Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mirambel Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!