7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Miami Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Miami Florida is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Miami Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miami Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miami Florida. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Miami Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Miami Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Miami Florida:
Buena Vista Loft
Located in Miami, 6 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Buena Vista Loft features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Miami International Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Amazing West wynwood Guest House
Located in Miami, 5 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Amazing West wynwood Guest House features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Amazing design district home
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Amazing design district home offers accommodations in Miami. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Miami International Airport is 5 miles from the property.
Wynwood Art District is a great choice for travelers interested in food, nightlife and beach walks.
No reviews yet.
Laly’s little Garden
Located in Miami, 3.2 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Laly’s little Garden features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- It’s a house, and it had everything we needed, including clean and extra towels, shampoo and a equiped kitchen, including salt, peper, sugar and coffee!
- The location was perfect and the accomodation was clean. The hostess is a beautiful personality.
- Acomodação muito limpa, cama muito confortável, internet e ar condicionado funcionam bem. No geral o quarto condiz com o anunciado.
- Laly é muito simpática e atenciosa. O apartamento estava muito limpo e as instalações de cozinha novas. O estacionamento bem na frente da casa facilitou bastante. Há um bom supermercado próximo (apenas 5 minutos andando).
- Se preocupan por que el huésped se sienta cómodo y feliz, son muy amables…te sientes en casa.
Are you ready to experience the Magic City in style? We are!On March 8, one fan will be able to secure a once-in-a-lifetime experience and stay exclusively in the Booking.com Basketball Suite, which will offer the sweetest of suite lives in the most magical of cities – Miami.Set in the heart of downtown – just 10 minutes from the glamorous scenery and sandy shores of South Beach – this sprawling, second-level suite located in none other than the AmericanAirlines Arena will make both hall-of-famers and season ticket holders jealous. Equipped with everything from a platform king-sized bed and pristine lounge area, to a neon wall and glass-enclosed terrace with a putting green, Booking.com brings all that is the 305 to life in this stunning suite.Along with calling Miami’s ultimate sports landmark home and watching a live, professional basketball game an uninterrupted court view from the comfort of your couch, the Booking.com Basketball Suite also comes with the following perks:- VIP access tour of the AmericanAirlines Arena
– Professional on-court photo
– Dinner in the AmericanAirlines Lounge presented by Grey Goose
– Opportunity to watch pre-game shoot around from courtside seats
– Basketball Legend Meet & Greet at halftime
– Professional photo with the Larry O’Brien Championship trophies during halftime
– Post-game free throw on the court
– Post-game movie on the center-hung scoreboardFor a night they’ll never forget, travelers can reserve the Booking.com Basketball Suite for a total of two guests. While the experience is truly priceless, the exclusive package will be available for $1,500/night. Reservations open on March 7 and are available on a first come, first serve basis.
No reviews yet.
Fatimataj Mahal – Downtown Miami
This Fatimataj Mahal vacation guesthouse with 7 private, quadruple rooms is 8 minutes’ drive (2 miles) from Downtown Miami, 3 miles from the Port of Miami. Features include shared kitchen with a sink, stove top, and toaster ovens.Every room is fully furnished with 2 queen beds, a private bathroom with a shower, and microwave. Extras include a refrigerator and a high-definition TV.Access to a shared lounge, laundry, and a patio are included. Guests can also enjoy shared kitchen amenities such as condiments and dry food. Utilities such as electricity, water, and air conditioning are provided.The Wynwood design district is 1.7 miles from Fatimataj Mahal, while South Beach is 6.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property and accessible by the MetroRail. The Brickell shopping and dining area is 2.6 miles away.
- Amjad was an awesome and fantastic host. Always let me feel comfortable and took really good care of any issues I had. The rooms and bathrooms are of good size and were clean. The property was in walking distance of the Jackson Hospital Area and is not too far from Brickell/Downtown. Would recommend staying here.
- Specially how clean and organized everything was. Also, how the manager takes special care of the guests, all the time. It´s a very good deal. Rooms are very confortable and perfect to share with family or friends. You walk 5 minutes to public transportation. It takes 10 minutes(and 5 dollars) to get to the best of Miami, with the train.
Hemos tenido una estadia excelente. El lugar es muy limpio, muy lindo y esta en muy buenas condiciones. Amjad es muy amable y esta siempre a disposicion para brindar ayuda! todo lo que necesites esta en el hostel.
Fue un placer nuestra estadia alli, y conocimos gente muy amable. Si alguna vez volvemos, ya sabemos donde nos hospedaremos.
- La ubicacion excelente, cerca del Metrotrail que permite hacer conexciones con diferentes medios de transporte y moverte con total facilidad por todo Miami. Ambiente super agradable, muy limpio, cocina y lavarropas con secadora a total disposicion.wifi sin problemas y el dueño es un fenomeno, siempre a disposicion de los huespedes en todo momento, volveria sin dudas.
Antes de seleccionar un hospedaje revisen los comentarios y podrán
analizar calidad y precio. La habitación y el baño amplio muy organizado
y aseado cuenta con nevera, horno microondas, tv, puertas con código de
seguridad, puedes dejar tu auto afuera sin ningún problema, la cocina
tiene todos los utensilios, condimentos muy limpia, tienes la opción de
usar lavadora y secadora en general el hospedaje es como sentirse en
casa el propietario es demasiado amable nos preparo una deliciosa comida
el 31 de diciembre para celebrar el año nuevo, tienes la opción de
compartir con personas de otros países. Recomiendo 100% este lugar
viajaba con mi hija de 11 años y mi esposo y el propietario estuvo
pendiente de la llegada al hotel y nos recibió muy bien.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Miami Beach, 5 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum, Blue House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Miami International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect. It’s a residential high end location with parking, cleanliness and peace at a affordable cost. A truly wonderful stay.
- I was not sure if I should go with a place like this or a hotel I am so glad I did the place is in a nice neighborhood , free parking ( there is no place to park in Miami so most hotels charge 40 a night). The place is clean the staff is very nice( they cook breakfast and awesome Cuban dinners for you) Free wifi. I would go back and definitely recommend .
The people give us a warm
welcome. We feel very welcome and save. Also a friendly neighbourhood
- Great host, made us feel comfortable the whole stay
- The Host was very, very friendly. House was clean and very nice. Room was a beautiful set up. Very spacious. Has toaster oven and all. Clean linens and towels and enough of them. Towels weren’t of the cheap kind which is good. Bed very soft
Top Guest Houses In Miami Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Miami Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Miami Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Miami Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!