7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Meira Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Meira Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Meira Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Meira Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Meira Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Meira Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Meira Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Meira Galicia:
Rooms at the guest house feature simple, functional décor and central heating. Each includes a TV and a work desk.There is a cafeteria and there are several bars, restaurants and shops within 15 minutes’ walk of the property.Horse riding and hiking are popular in the surrounding area, and you can drive to Lugo in around 35 minutes. The Monterredondo offers free parking and is 90 minutes’ drive from A Coruña.
- La atención del personal, los detalles como las toallas y la limpieza.
- El trato personal maravilloso muy contento con las personas responsables de la pension
- La propreté, les chambres sont confortables, l’accueil agréable.
- La ubicación era perfecta para hacer rutas en moto
- Tenian buen servicio tanto de cena como de desayuno
Each room has a TV and heating. Bathrooms are either private or shared, and include free toiletries.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- The owner REALLY knows how to welcome a guest. She’s just great. We got an upgrade with no additional cost and she was explaining us what to see and what to do nearby. The room was spacious and with great views. Everything clean and new. Really comfortable.
- Nice and clean room. Good value for money. Nice owner. Good wifi. Great room and hygienic facilities.
- Very clean, tastefully installed bedrooms, nice hot showers in a spicy and span shared bathroom. Loved the microwave and tea in the hallway.
- El Hostal cumple perfectamente con todas las expectativas de confort y limpieza deseadas a pesar de compartir baño. Eva, Catalina y María Jesús nos han hecho sentir como en casa. Recomendable al 100%¡
- En general todo perfecto ,el entorno y las vistas preciosas, muy contenta con todo.
Pension Casa Manolo
Each colorful room with heating offers a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a bar and tour desk available for guests.Pension Casa Manolo is surrounded by nature, ideal location for outdoor activities such as hiking. Lugo is 34 mi away and Ribadeo Ria on the Bay of Biscay coast is 1 hour by car.
- Special touch of bathroom kit. Toothbrush soaps comb etc.
- The Pension was just off the main area of town but it was only about 5 mins walk to get to the centre. The room was small but had everything that we needed and the complementary toiletries were more than adequate. A laundry service was provided for 9 euros which included both washing and drying our clothes and this was done in about 2 hrs. The pilgrims menu at the Pension was perfectly acceptable but for an extra 2 euros you could forfeit the normal dessert and replace it with fonsagrada tart – this is worth every extra penny and must not be missed. Breakfast very basic, I think just coffee and toast or a cake but it was not expensive.
- Una pensión sin grandes pretensiones. Limpia, tranquila y buenísima comida.
- Trato del personal, limpieza y amplitud del cuarto de baño
Eine Nacht auf dem Camino Primitivo!Sehr nett empfangen worden. Sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit.
Sehr leckeres Pilgermenü!
Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Each room is equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion have a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around A Pontenova, like hiking.Lugo is 30 miles from Apartamentos Turisticos A Estacion, while Ribadeo is 15 miles away.
- Value for money with basic cooking facilities. Nice patio area to sit out. Parking next to property.
- Un sitio precioso, limpio y la encargada muy amable
- La disponibilidad de la persona al cargo y la buena comunicación.
- ALOJAMIENTO MUY CÓMODO. EL ENTORNO DA OPCIONES DE SENDERISMO
La buena atenciòn y amabilidad de la persona que nos recibiò. El
apartamento elegido para tres personas era un poco limitado.Había
apartamentos libres en ese momento y, sin tan siquiera decir nada, nos
ofrecieron uno independiente en la misma planta para la tercera persona
sin coste adicional; Los apartamentos son nuevos, limpios y en buen
estado de conservaciòn. El pueblo no es bonito, por haber sido
industrial y no estar enfocado al turismo, aunque la ubicaciòn es buena
para ver los alrededores. Lugo, Mondoñedo, Taramundi Los Oscos, Foz etc.
Buena relación calidad precio. Aunque estan a pie de calle y esta tiene
bastante tránsito ya que es una de las entradas al pueblo, no estan mal
insonorizados y el ruido de la calle apenas se oye, especialmente por la
noche, cuando el trànsito practicamente cesa.
Albergue Pensión Cantábrico Fonsagrada
Lugo is 26 miles from Albergue Pensión Cantábrico Fonsagrada, while Ribadeo is 28 miles from the property.
Comfortable, beautiful, spacious room. I loved it. Private bathroom. Great staff. 5 star Hotel disguised as a pensión.
I cooked in the albergue fully equipped kitchen and had a great time with friends. All functional but with a nice cozy and elegant feeling.
The albergue looks top notch although I stayed in a private room.
All in all outstanding.
- right in the middle of the town. staff friendly and helpful. rooms clean and tidy. bathroom spotless and beds very comfortable. an excellent breakfast availablefor 5€
- Bernardo was a gracious, kind and helpful host. He saw how tired we were from a strenuous day on the Camino Primitivo, and took us immediately to our room – no check-in required! The breakfast was amazing — pancakes, eggs, ham, toast, fruit, Cafe con leche and more.
- The best breakfast and Bernardo was a gem and extremely helpful and kind
Perfect score for perfect location. Roberto was incredible. Best breakfast on Comino! Pancakes, housemade cakes, local delicatessen all super…
We had a corner room on second floor that was traditional and comfortable. Most recommended.
They even had heaters for your shoes and many wash machines and driers!
- Comfortable, beautiful, spacious room. I loved it. Private bathroom. Great staff. 5 star Hotel disguised as a pensión.
“Complejo O PIÑEIRAL”
At “Complejo O PIÑEIRAL”, rooms have a terrace with a mountain view. Every room is equipped with a coffee machine, while selected rooms contain a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster. All guest rooms feature a desk.Speaking English and Spanish at the 24-hour front desk, staff are willing to help at any time of the day.Lugo is 24 miles from “Complejo O PIÑEIRAL”.
- Beautiful, traditional, with marvellous food and great old wines. Rooms spartan but perfect, surroundings amazing. Just off the Camino about 200 meters.
- Brand new Albergue with dorms and lots of private rooms with facilities only a few meters off The Camino. Spotlessly clean and well proportioned with a restaurant on site. Couldn’t ask for more.
- Un lugar muy agradable y tranquilo. Fuimos con nuestra perrita y sin problemas. Muy recomendable para ir a descansar y disfrutar de la naturaleza
- Lo mejor la ubicacion enmedio del bosque, las habitaciones estupendas con camas muy comodas
- No fuimos la noche q elegí y al cancelar me cobraron 50€ y una noche cuesta 57€,se de sobra q en las fechas elegidas la habitación la llenaron con lo cual tienen lo mio más lo del siguiente. Mal, de pena algo de penalización lo entiendo pero eso es abusk
At the guesthouse, rooms have a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms feature a seating area.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Casa Goas has a sun terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Abadín, like hiking.Lugo is 25 miles from Casa Goas, while Ribadeo is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is A Coruña Airport, 45 miles from the guesthouse.
- Excellent hotel and restaurant on the Camino de Santiago. We had a very comfortable stay and would stay at Casa Goas again.
- The food was excellent. We didn’t see the menus so the waiter took us into the kitchen to select our courses, a very interesting concept for food selection.
Restaurant and bar part of hotel. Friendly hard working staff. Had main restaurant in area and we joined in for Sunday lunch which was very traditional.
Had dinner in smaller restaurant later which was also very nice.
Rooms basic and clean.
- Very bright room with balcons. Great view of the garden, large bathroom with a window.
We had a warm welcome.
And a good meal.
In the morning a nice breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Meira Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Meira Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Meira Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Meira Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!