7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mas de las Matas Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Mas de las Matas Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mas de las Matas Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mas de las Matas Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mas de las Matas Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mas de las Matas Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mas de las Matas Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Mas De Las Matas Aragon:
Casa Rural El Gaiter
The pretty and simple vintage-style rooms at this guest house include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. You can also make use of the shared kitchen and the library. The shared living room includes a flat-screen TV and board games.Breakfast consisting on juices, coffee, milk, teas and pastries is served daily. Guest can also find bars, restaurants and shops within 1,650 feet from the property.The town of Morella is 24 mi away and the town of Calanda is a 20-minute drive away. Alcañiz is 25 mi from the property.
- Friendly staff; nice and clean rooms; perfect location if you enjoy nature. A bit far from the race track, but still doable.
- Tiene una cocina que se puede utilizar cuando quieras y una terraza muy grande
- La amabilidad de todos. La limpieza de todas las instalaciones. La decoración de toda la casa es muy bonita. La casa rural es muy completa, tanto de la casa en si como de sus anexos (barbacoa, espacios al aire libre, etc)
Nos gustó el sitio ,la gente,la comida y en general ha sido maravilloso !!!
- El alojamiento, bonito, confortable, limpio y sus instalaciones. Claudia nos hizo sentir como en casa, muy atenta y amable todo el tiempo y Lourdes días antes nos mandó toda la Info qué necesitábamos. La cama muy cómoda y la terraza de la habitación nos gustó mucho (pero echamos de menos iluminación por la noche, a partir de las 22:00h ya no podías estar, no veías nada). El desayuno muy rico, sobre todo el jamón serrano y el queso. La zona común de la planta baja nos encantó!
Hostal Casa de la Fuente
Breakfast is served in the cozy bar-restaurant, and you can also enjoy it in your room. There is also a snack bar where guests can enjoy light refreshments.Casa de la Fuente has a tour desk and can provide information on the surrounding area. The library also offers an area where guests can relax.The guest house is 6.2 mi from the town of Andorra. The ancient walled town of Morella in Castellón is 25 mi away.
- The hotel is in a beautifully restored building, antique but with all mod cons, very quiet aircon. Staff very welcoming. Good wifi. Although breakfast wasn’t available in the hotel we were given a voucher for a nearby bar/restaurant where we enjoyed a good meal.
Hotel located in the centre of the village.
Small but cozy room in traditional style and well equipped bathroom.
- La habitación muy limpia y acogedora. Colchón cómodo.
LOS DUEÑOS DEL ESTABLECIMIENTO LO RESUME TODO EN:
- Nos gustó mucho ,el dueño muy amable y la habitación cómoda y limpia
Hostal Restaurante El Castillo
El Castillo offers simple, functional décor. Its rooms are bright and heated. Each has satellite TV channels and a fully-equipped bathroom.The restaurant specializes in traditional, Aragonese and Spanish cuisine. Guests can choose from a wide selection of wines.Staff at El Castillo can provide information on Alcorisa and the surrounding area. The Embalse de Gallipuén Lake is under 10 minutes’ drive from the hotel, while Del Ports and Alto Tajo Parks can be reached in approximately 2 hours, by car. Zaragoza is around 56 mi away.Free parking is available on site, subject to availability.
I loved that someone was there to welcome us as it was in a back street ..high on the hill. So thankful someone opened for us as we hadn’t said what time we’d arrive. Lady showed us secure parking which we were thankful for. A bit tricky to park but secure and garaged. Eventhough nobody understood English all was good and we understood each other.
Everything was clean.
- Good sized room, secure parking, good breakfast, lift. Excellent value
- Very historic little town good breakfast comfortable room
The sign in the street which uses the exact wording “Hostel Restaurante El Castillo”says the hotel is 500 metres on the right, it is not, the hostel is 500 metres straight ahead and calls itself “Hostel El Castillo. The arrow needs removing from the direction sign and the signage of the Hostal needs to match so you know you have the correct Hotel.
The Restuarante part is leased from the hotel by a young couple and it is their restaurant and their own business venture.
THE FOOD WAS SUPERB< we thought we had just just been served by the Spanish equivalent of Masterchef! The presentation and service was wonderful. Another plus at this location was the secure parking. The whole experience was good value for money and really good fun in the restuarante
- Very secure locked parking area. Rooms were very clean. Buffet breakfast was excellent more so that it came included.
- I loved that someone was there to welcome us as it was in a back street ..high on the hill. So thankful someone opened for us as we hadn’t said what time we’d arrive. Lady showed us secure parking which we were thankful for. A bit tricky to park but secure and garaged. Eventhough nobody understood English all was good and we understood each other.
Hostal de la Villa Molinos
At the guesthouse, rooms have a patio with a mountain view. All guest rooms have a desk.Guests at Hostal de la Villa Molinos can enjoy a continental breakfast.Morella is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Valdelinares is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Castellon Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Our room had a great view and the staff was really helpful. The location is amazing, we had a really good time there.
- Very welcoming staff. I arrived very late having got lost in the mountains. ( sat nav failure). As a result I had to ask the locals in the bar for help. They phone the hostel and the lovely lady reopened the door for me. No complaints, just smiles. It was comfy basic room, but everything I needed.
- The place was just great, staff very friendly and an excellent value!
- La atención del personal, magnífica, así como la tranquilidad del entorno y la ubicación, que son excelentes.
Das Zimmer war recht nett eingerichtet, das Bad geräumig.
Das Frühstück war reichhaltig und gut.
Hospedería Virgen de la Fuente
The property features a Baroque chapel, communal TV lounge, and banquet facilities. Each room has a view of a landscape or mountains.The restaurant serves homemade dishes such as grilled meats, prepared with local ingredients. You can enjoy regional wines in the bar, located in the Gothic cloister beside the garden.Tastavins Penyarroya Village and Masmut Red Rocks are within a 5-minute drive of the property. Nature Reserve Beceite Ports is 0.6 mi away.Zaragoza and Reus Airports can be reached in 90 minutes’ drive. Valderrobres and Calaceit is 9.3 mi from the guest house.
- We liked everything about this place. The proprietor, Paulino, was very friendly and helpful. He even gave us a personal tour of the 600 year old chapel on the property. The chef, Pedro, cooked up a wonderful meal and we didn’t make it easy with our non-meat, non-diary requirements. The surrounding area has a lot to offer including history and beauty. Valderrobres is a must-see location not far away.
- the whole atmosphere of the complex an surroundings.
- Great experience to stay in a listed monument. Staff was attentive and food in the restaurant was great.
- La cama, comodísima. La calefacción en la habitación, que hubo que conectar por el frío ambiental a pesar de las fechas. Y el entorno paisajístico de la Hospedería.
- L’atenció i el tracte del cuiner. És un lloc molt bonic i molt tranquil.
At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hostal Alcorisa also provide guests with a city view.The accommodation offers a continental or vegetarian breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including fishing and hiking.Morella is 24 miles from Hostal Alcorisa. Castellon Airport is 53 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Pensión Media Luna
At Pensión Media Luna, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a patio. Guest rooms feature a closet.Morella is 31 miles from Pensión Media Luna, while Alcañiz is 17 miles from the property.
- La habitación está excelente, grande, muy nueva y con servicios de TV, wifi, Aire acondicionado/calefacción. Muy agradable y espacioso.
- Fuimos un día al bar y cerraban a las 21:00 y no nos informaron de comidas o desayunos
- La limpieza, instalaciones nuevas y trabajadores encantadores.
- Gute Lage, Frühstück im Restaurant im gleichen Hause
- Es muy cómodo, tranquilo, limpio y el personal es genial
Top Guest Houses In Mas De Las Matas Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mas de las Matas Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mas de las Matas Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mas de las Matas Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!