7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mae Salong Chiang Rai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Mae Salong Chiang Rai Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mae Salong Chiang Rai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mae Salong Chiang Rai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mae Salong Chiang Rai Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mae Salong Chiang Rai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mae Salong Chiang Rai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Mae Salong Chiang Rai Province:
Shin Sane Guest House
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Shin Sane Guest House offers accommodations in Mae Salong. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Chiang Rai is 23 miles from Shin Sane Guest House, and Mae Sai is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 22 miles from Shin Sane Guest House.
- Helpul and friendly staff. Very good value for money.
We stayed here during the Chinese lunar new year, and so the village was louder and more active late at night than usual. The original guestrooms weren’t exactly soundproof, and we were awoken at weird hours to the crack and bang of fireworks, but we moved into one of the new bungalows the next night and that solved the problem. I imagine during any other time of year, the older rooms would be fantastic, if you don’t mind shared toilets/showers (new and clean toilets and showers, for the record).
The new concrete bungalows are great value: clean, spacious, total comfort. The staff are tremendously friendly and helpful. And there’s plenty of parking space. At this price, you would be hard-pressed to find a better hotel. The only thing to bear in mind is if you want a view of the tea fields, this won’t have it.
- Nice stuffs, nice meal, nice coffee. I like the restaurant.
- The owners were very friendly and welcoming , the beds and super comfy, the room was very clean and they had nice blankets because it was cold in the mountains. Great location.
- Little old guesthouse with also some bungalows in the back of a court yard that they share with an other guesthouse. Akha local market in the morning! Friendly owner, we stayed in the somewhat old wooden building with a couple of rooms, shared clean bathroom. Comfortable beds, could use one more blanket in the cold season. It reminded me of guesthouses in Nepal.
Lin Fu Earn Hostel
Lin Fu Earn Hostel is located in Mae Salong, 23 miles from Chiang Rai and 26 miles from Mae Sai. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.There is valet parking at the property.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Baan Ruam Cha
Baan Ruam Cha is located in Mae Salong, 22 miles from Chiang Rai and 25 miles from Mae Sai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 22 miles from Baan Ruam Cha.
- Enjoyed the breakfast, the mountain views and the lovely family who own and run the hotel. They try very hard to please.
- If you are looking for a place to stay in Mae Salong, this would the right choice! You will get an astonishing view, good value for money for the room and tea tasting! The owner was so nice, friendly and lively! Stay here to recharge your energy and grab some excellent tea!
- If you are lucky, the view from the balcony will be excellent early in the morning. Be sure to wake up early.
- Stunning views, big rooms, very quiet, very helpful staff
- Very helpful staff, great view from balcony, comfortable bed, good breakfast
Featuring free WiFi, KW home offers accommodations in Mae Chan. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Chiang Rai is 17 miles from KW home, and Mae Sai is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Baan Maihorm Guesthouse
Located in Mae Chan, 17 miles from Chiang Rai, Baan Maihorm Guesthouse features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Mae Sai is 20 miles from Baan Maihorm Guesthouse, and Chiang Saen is 18 miles from the property. Chiang Rai Airport is 14 miles away.
- We were cycling through N Thailand and we needed a place in Mae Chun. This was in the right place and when we got there it was charming and colourful. It was very good value for money.
- The garden and the outdoor were very clean and charming. The appearance, overall, was very attractive.
- Northern Thailand hospitality at its best. Super friendly and helpful owners. The guesthouse is traditional Thai style, an older property but very clean and everything works well. Would definitely stay again.
– Delicious Breakfast
– Helpful and friendly staff
– Clean and tidy
- Lovely and cozy place. Feel like home and the boiled rice as b/f was very good 🙂
Baan Plubpla Wilai
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Baan Plubpla Wilai offers accommodations in Ban Pu Khai. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Chiang Rai is 8 miles from Baan Plubpla Wilai, and Mae Sai is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Minshuku Fuji offers accommodations in Ban Pa Ha. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Chiang Rai is 20 miles from Minshuku Fuji, and Mae Sai is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Rai Airport, 16 miles from Minshuku Fuji.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Mae Salong Chiang Rai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mae Salong Chiang Rai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mae Salong Chiang Rai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mae Salong Chiang Rai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!