7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Lucainena De Las Torres Andalucía:
Hostal Sorbas’ bar-restaurant serves traditional regional food, specializing in grilled meats. There is also a bright bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.There is a variety of shops and bars within 5 minutes’ walk in Sorbas. The town is also home to the Kars de Yesos, a complex of caves.Hostal Sorbas is 15 minutes’ drive from the Tabernas Racing Track and 25 minutes’ from MiniHollywood, where many spaghetti westerns were filmed.
Very nice village Sorbas and surroundings (caves, desert areas, etc.)
Very good value for money
check was great , they really take the time for you and were helpful with my bicycle.
Breakfast typical Spanish but a really nice cup of coffee and great size of toast! Room is big and standard but perfect value.
Basic hostal. Clean and comfortable bed.
Breakfast typical Spanish tea/coffee and toastada
We got back quite late (02.30) and advised reception ofvour plans. They leftbfront door open and lights on in reception.
- The owner was a super lady, she made us the best breakfast. We came late and she waited up for us. Recommended! Yours sincerely, Hans Peter
- Great value for money. Nice size room and balcony, room was clean, shower was hot, plenty of free parking in front of hostel. There was also an extra radiator available which was needed as the weather was still a bit chilly.
- Very nice village Sorbas and surroundings (caves, desert areas, etc.)
Featuring views of the town’s Arab Castle and the 16th century Mudéjar church, bright rooms are equipped with a flat-screen satellite TV, heating and a desk. There is also a hairdryer and an iron. A kettle can be requested.A private garage at no cost is located 1,000 feet from the establishment..Hostal Avenida offers a laundry service and parking is available for a surcharge. The municipal pool, open from mid-June to mid-September, is a 5-minute walk from the property.Guests can visit the historic town and the desert, where various western movies were filmed in the 1960s. Mini Hollywood Themes Park is 8 minutes’ drive away.
- Woman who ran the place was very friendly. Parking not a problem (careful on Wednesdays as they have a market opposite the hotel). Easy to find.
- Centrally located, with very helpful landlady who found us parking nearby. Quiet (peaceful) property.
- Very clean, family run hostel with a warm welcome. Rooms on first floor better furnished than those on second floor. Soap, towels bedding provided. Ideally situated in Tabernas for a night’s stopover if visiting the film theme parks Close to bars and we found an excellent restaurant about 5-10 mins walk away.
Soothing welcome surroundings after 1,000 mile journey. The location good not be more central than right opposite the piazza and church where I spent dreamy hours eating tapas and local people gazing.
My room was inviting. I relaxed and slept with the balcony doors open. Beautiful decorated,
Home away from home. Senora was oozing welcoming charm.
- We stayed here as it was handy for Little Hollywood (5 mins drive) it’s easy parking and a safe village to go out in, plenty of bars that do tapas and a restaurant 10 mins walk away, cheap beer and food in all over of the places we went in. Owner is helpful and it’s the nicest hostel I have stayed in, more like a nice 3 star hotel.
Pension Calatrava Carretera
Rooms at this guesthouse feature a TV and a private bathroom. Wi-Fi is available in some rooms and is free of charge.The restaurant at Calatrava combines modern and traditional Mediterranean cuisine and offers a wide selection of wines.Other facilities at this guesthouse include a business center, a gym and children’s playground. The staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tourist information about the area.You can also drive to Almeria and the beautiful beaches in approximately 30 minutes.
- Rooms simple but fine. Quiet location. Unfortunately, hardly anybody could speak any English (or German) so communication was difficult as we couldn’t speak Spanish. The breakfast was buffet style, a good choice and the quality of food excellent.
- The room smelt of damp.there was no pool parking wasn’t safe unpleasant trip overall.
- Good location for Fort Bravo and Oasys MiniHollywood.
- On a été très bien accueilli et on nous a tout de suite proposé d’utiliser la piscine alors que nous ne savions même pas qu’il y en avait une. C’est une pension très grande. Un vrai labyrinthe. …Mais nickel….propre.
Bedienung ist Super freundlich und hat mir sehr geholfen. Zimmer ist für meine Ansprüche völlig ok gewesen. WLAN auch auf dem Zimmer. Bad/bett alles super,kann nicht klagen.
Konnte sogar mein Moped extra hinter dem Hotel parken.
Hostal el Puente
The bright, spacious rooms at Hostal el Puente have simple décor. There is air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.You can enjoy local cuisine in the on-site restaurant. There is also a bar and a pretty tiled patio.The Puente is within walking distance of Tabernas Castle and San Sebastián Church. The surrounding area is ideal for hiking.Almeria and the coast can be reached in just 30 minutes by car. Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve is approximately 25 mi away.
- Brilliant little place loved it staff great, food brill, location good and parking definitly will go back
- The staff were so friendly and helpfull..spoke English..let us keep our motorcycle inside garage.. fantastic food and drink..aranged a taxi and tickets for mini Hollywood.. couldnt have done anymore..two of us stayed two days..food..drinks..tickets..210 euros.. bargain of the century..we will be back
- Food in their restaurant, especially potatoes, friendly and helpful staff. Cosy clean room.
- The tapas is amazing (very garlicy) and the olive oil is delicious. The staff are very very friendly, fantastic service and also speak excellent English. The hostel exceeded our expectations. The bed was very comfy.
- Fantastic place, room was great and surely desreves better than 3 stars! Very nice and comfy bed, great bathroom, plenty of room, AC, TV and a huge window! People working here are absolutely lovely and more than welcoming!
Hostal El Arrecife
Each simply decorated air-conditioned room comes with a wardrobe, TV and tiled floor.The Cabo de Gata National Park is 20 minutes’ drive from the property and the coastal village of Agua Amarga is 30 minutes’ drive away. The city of Almeria is 45 mi from Hostal El Arrecife.
- Friendly Staff who all tried to make you feel at home
- The room was big enough and clean. There is a huge kitchen what all you might need to cook.
- In the middle of nowhere you can find a nice, cosy and well equipped hotel, that is also cheap.
- accueil en espagnol ,la seule personne parlant français n’était pas là pendant notre séjour,nous avons eu cette dame au téléphone le soir juste avant de dîner afin de savoir si tout se passait bien et pouvoir choisir notre repas cuisiné par sa fille.établissement très typique dans un petit village en pleine campagne parfait pour s’intégrer à la population locale .
- L’accueil de nos hôtes. la situation géographique. la cuisine commune très bien agencée et très fonctionnelle.
Hostal La Escapada has a café, which opens early and serves a light continental breakfast. There is also a bar-restaurant, where guests can enjoy traditional Almerían meals and tapas.Located in the village of Uleila del Campo, the hotel is 9.9 mi from Sorbas Caves. Mojácar Beach and Nijar are both within 31 mi.The Escapada’s 24-hour reception has a tour desk, which offers information about the region. Free private parking can be reserved near the hotel.
- Quiet location, clean and secure. Fast wifi. Good hot water and bathroom facilities. Snack food available in the bar but excellent restaurant a couple of streets away.
- Great value. The food was delicious. Nice typical Andalusian village. Interesting area.
- room was lovely and clean with shower gels soap and sponges, clean towels every day, and bed made.
- El hostal está bien , personal agradable , la habitación algo pequeña , pero todo muy limpio
- Ouverture dès 6h pour les départs avec petit déjeuner et arrivée tardive avec possibilité de restauration sous forme de tappas. Personnels agréables et honnête car il y avait une erreur dans la note d’hôtel et ceci à été signaler par la personne même qui avait fait l’erreur. Bravo, nous repasseront par chez eux.
La Finca Listonero
At the guest house, every room has a wardrobe. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, all units at La Finca Listonero come with air conditioning, and certain rooms will provide you with a terrace.Guests can choose between a continental or vegetarian breakfast. The restaurant at La Finca Listonero specializes in European and Spanish cuisine. Other facilities available include a bar.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Mojácar is 5 mi from the guest house, while Vera is 9.9 mi away. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 30 mi from the property.
Everything was EXCELLENT….
Location,Staff,Food,Facilities were first class…..Nothing was too much trouble.
An escape to chill out or able to sight see if you wanted to using here as a base.
Everything! A beautifully and thoughtfully restored finca set in stunning scenery.
Everything was to the highest standard with many extra little touches making our visit a truly memorable experience. Our hostess and her husband couldn’t have been more helpful or friendly and both evening meal and breakfast were first class.
This accommodation is simply outstanding! The ambient of the house and the mountan view is really hard to beat. Take a delicious meal in the restaurant and enjoy the sunset.
The kindness of lady of the house and her husband made our habitation unforgettable.
Sandra and her brother Malcolm were so friendly, nothing was too much trouble. The breakfasts were delicious, especially all the fresh fruit.
Spectacular mountain views in the most tranquil of surroundings.
- We had a fabulous stay here for 5 days, the hosts couldn’t do enough and the food was delicious! We ate in the restaurant twice and couldn’t fault it. The location is beautiful and the views are incredible, would definitely recommend staying here.
- Everything was EXCELLENT….
Top Guest Houses In Lucainena De Las Torres Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Lucainena de las Torres Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!