7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Los Carrizales Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
Los Carrizales Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Los Carrizales Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Los Carrizales Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Los Carrizales Tenerife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Los Carrizales Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Los Carrizales Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Los Carrizales Tenerife:
Casa Rural Atajo
Playa de las Americas is 13 miles from the guesthouse, while Puerto de la Cruz is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is room service at Pensión Alcalá.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and windsurfing. The property also offers bike hire. Playa de las Americas is 12 mi from Pensión Alcalá, while Puerto de la Cruz is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 19 mi from Pensión Alcalá.
- the cleanliness was nice. also the fan was a life saver. I wish that there were more plug ins for devices. also the sink in the room was fantastic.
- This is a great location on the edge of the village and is run by a beautiful, helpful family. Been staying there over 25 years, always a pleasure
- Great wi-fi, extra tidy,about 100m to the ocean, calm and silent place
I like that the place was not far away from the ocean and fantastic
restaurant, that the staff was quiete, polite and invisible
- Nice location on a calm street, partly overlooking the ocean from the balcony. Close to beach, restaurant, buses.
Casa Antonia Guest House
At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet. Some rooms also offer a kitchen with an oven. All guest rooms will provide guests with a shared bathroom.Playa de las Americas is 22 miles from Casa Antonia Guest House, while Puerto de la Cruz is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 23 miles from the accommodation.
Nothing, if you never find at night this “hotel”, because they
report an address they don’t have, namely Yuste 4 but they are at
Camino del rey 4, at the same Icod village, they called Cuevas del
Palmar , which does not exists. They don’t speak either Spanish or
English, they are polish! Are they mad? I lost my first night sleeping
in a car and the last night as ants had attacked me in bed. I moved to
other hotel. I firmly demand refund for two nights. If they don’t
refund me I’ll report them to Spanish authorities and recommend to
close this bad smelling hole.
- It’s a truly amazing place with soul. You can see that guys are doing a lot of hard work there, not only taking care of guests and rooms but also the garden (which is simply beautiful). There is a local dog-resident which is super funny and friendly and from the terrace you can see Teide if the sky is clean:) This was our third time on Tenerife and definitely the best one. On our last night they made a goodbye grill party for us! Wish our stay was longer, maybe we could climb Teide by night together:) We’ll be coming back to this place for sure when we decide to visit Tenerife again, hope to see you guys again then!
- Really nice sized kitchen to do some home cooking sometimes (although it’s possible to walk into the town), and a couple of great roof terraces to watch the sunset with a beer. Our hosts were very friendly and always happy to help! Great location on the north of the island, particularly during the summer as it’s much cooler than the south.
- The hospitality of the guests, the price, the bathroom and the facilities
- Comfortable beds and lounging area. Nothing above and beyond but I enjoyed my stay.
- Nothing, if you never find at night this “hotel”, because they
73 Camino La Sabina
At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. Featuring a private bathroom, certain units at 73 Camino La Sabina also offer a patio.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property.Playa de las Americas is 23 miles from the accommodation, while Puerto de la Cruz is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant, which serves a variety of Spanish dishes and also offers vegetarian options.Playa de las Americas is 6 miles from the guesthouse, while Puerto de la Cruz is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 miles from Ecoavatar.
- It was really great because it is away from all the hustle so it is really peaceful and perfect for a bit of relaxation, also with the small swimming pool that has a great view
- Restaurant service- very nice Man serving breakfast, swimming pool.
- The room was clean and the bed good. The price was high because of Eastern, normally I think the price is only 50%. The staff was very friendly!
- Pavel, the receptionist, was very helpful. He spoke excellent English. Nothing was too much bother for him. The bar staff, Tomas and Lauro, made our stay very enjoyable. They always had time to chat with us. Food at the bar/restaurant was good and we were served huge portions.
Based on our one night stay:
Lovely lady at the reception , very helpful and welcoming. The restaurant in the facilities was really nice and the food we had was very tasty. However our room happened to be next to what it seemed staff accommodation and around 2 or 3 in the morning they were being loud just outside the room where our kids slept.
The rooms are basic – fridge, kettle , no tv but clean .
The kids play area advertised on the web was closed for a refurb which we didn’t know about until we arrived. The hotel is surrounded by building works and it wasn’t loud just not pretty to look at.
All rooms in Casa d’Amélia are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom and a bidet, while certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. The rooms have a closet.Guests at Casa d’Amélia can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.Playa de las Americas is 5 miles from Casa d’Amélia, while Puerto de la Cruz is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 12 miles from Casa d’Amélia.
- Carine and Patrick are really lovely and helpful hosts. They make you feel like at home at every moment. The house is brand new and is decorated in a very nice way. The breakfast was also excellent. We’ll repeat for sure.
Very nice service. Very serious, kind and friendly Patrick and Carine. We will repeat for sure!! Thank you so much.
Servicio impecable. Gente seria y servicial. Muy amables. Sin duda repetiremos. Gracias!
La habitacion es espectacular.
El trato del personal fue inmejorable.
La tranquilidad del lugar maravillosa.
Se relaja y descansa uno allí.
- Atención excelente, habitaciones muy limpias y con mobiliario nuevo. Estamos encantados con nuestra estancia, sin duda, repetiremos. Lo recomendamos al 100%.
Een gezellige bed en breakfest, met aangename gastheer en vrouw.
Vanuit de accommodatie is alles gemakkelijk bereikbaar met de auto.
De kamer en badkamer zijn groot genoeg en zeer hygiënisch!
De leefruimte die gebruikt mag worden, is zeer leuk om te vertoeven.
Kortom, een accommodatie die wij zeker opnieuw zullen bezoeken, omdat deze prijs/kwaliteit ons positief verrast heeft.
Rooms come with a shared bathroom.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Icod el Alto, like hiking.Playa de las Americas is 24 miles from Hostal Davinico, while Puerto de la Cruz is 4.2 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 17 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Los Carrizales Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Los Carrizales Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Los Carrizales Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Los Carrizales Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!