7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Laujar de Andarax Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Laujar de Andarax Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Laujar de Andarax Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Laujar de Andarax Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Laujar de Andarax Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Laujar de Andarax Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Laujar de Andarax Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Laujar De Andarax Andalucía:
Pensión Restaurante La Piscina
Air-conditioned rooms are simply decorated and feature a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.Pension Restaurante La Piscina has an outdoor terrace and a garden area. Free Wi-Fi is also available.You can visit the nearby wineries. Almeria and the beautiful beaches on the Costa de Almeria can be reached in less than 45 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- Family run Pension located in beautiful countryside.
- Fantastic dinner. Best we had the whole holiday! Great ambience.
- It was a great location, on the edge of the national park, with good walks on the doorstep. Great value food with a relaxing ambience.
I felt at home. I will always visit this place forever.
- Trato amable, me permitieron guardar dentro la bicicleta para mayor seguridad
Viña y Rosales
The property offers 4 twin/double rooms with private bathrooms, and access to a shared living room with free Wi-Fi.The property has a library, where you can find a range of books as well as plenty of information about the local culture and natural surroundings. Outdoors there are terraces with sitting areas, including a covered terrace with a fireplace. Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding countryside, as well as skiing in the winter months.You can drive to Almería and the coast in around an hour from Viña y Rosales. The amazing city of Granada, with the spectacular Alhambra Palace, is 1.5 hour’s drive away.
- Owners were great hosts . Excellent food and wine with local ingredients.
- Wifi not available – sporadic I believe but we never were lucky
Magical place with lovely lovely friendly owners. Incredible view and ambiance. The house and rooms were huge and lovely and the dinner at the house cooked by the owner was fantastic! Better than the nearby restaurant.
We loved it!
- The peace and tranquility and the location, especially great for walking the GR7 , The friendliness of the hosts.
- Das ganze Haus strahlt eine herzliche Atmosphäre aus. Man fühlt sich von Anfang an willkommen, wird freundlich begrüsst und umsorgt. Es war einfach schön. Unser Zimmer hatte eine Terrasse, auf der wir die Abendsonne geniessen konnte. Für einen kleinen Aufpreis wurde uns ein schmackhaftes Abendessen zubereitet, auch das Frühstück ist lecker und ausreichend.
Las Chimeneas’s maintains many of the building’s original features, including beamed ceilings and original fireplaces. All rooms have balconies overlooking the Alpujarra Mountains. Guests can make use of a communal kitchen, washing machines and lounge with a TV and DVD player.The property´s restaurant uses produce from its own organic farm and serves a selection of traditional Andalusian cuisine. A varied breakfast is served daily.Staff at Las Chimeneas can provide information on local walking and cycling routes.
- Absolute tranquility. Panoramic view from room amazing. Breakfast and especially dinner were of a high quality.
- Very friendly personel. Nice cousine at restaurant and with a fireplace.
- OMG, what a gem of a place in a tiny hamlet in the Alpajurrra. Beautifully and artistically maintained property in this old mountainside village. The hotel and restaurant go together but are separate. Both have been recently restored using traditional techniques and it is gorgeous. There are only a few guest rooms with a shared sitting area, terrace, and kitchen. The rooms are individual and custom with both modern HVAC and wood-burning stoves. Everything is immaculate. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful — wonderful owners David and Emma and other kitchen and hotel staff. Spectacular views across the valley. Incredible fresh food for dinner (fixed price menu) and breakfast. Overall, and A+ and we will stay again.
- Stunning location in the village known as el balcón de las Alpujarras. Quiet, wonderful views, perfect for walking, road and mountain cycling, relaxing. Excellent locally sourced food. Comfortable, spacious rooms with good heating in winter. Very helpful owners and staff who offer transport, guided walks and themed weeks e.g. walking, horse-riding, yoga, cookery courses.
David and Emma were excellent and all the staff
Meals were good and plentiful
walking and the care of writing the routes was excellent, we needed it tho!
Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath and shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property restaurant offers home made meals, and breakfast is available on request.Granada is 66 mi away.
- A very clean and decent place to stay Great welcome from Lauranne.
- The owner sent me a message to see what time I would be there and if I would like dinner, how great is that. She met me at the front door and stored my bike and the room was great. Went up for a cocktail in the bar and had an amazing dinner. Would go back in a second.
- El Tinao is a great value for money location, with a lovely host. The rooms have all the basics you need and there is a bar upstairs to meet the locals. I enjoyed my stay.
- I spent a couple of weeks hiking through the villages of the Alpujarras. This was by far the most comfortable & best-valued accommodation that I stayed in. Many Thanks.
- Everything was lovely – clean and tidy, spacious room with character. Hostess was very welcoming. Food was fantastic. Gorgeous village location with stunning mountain views. Would definitely recommend.
Pensión La Fuente
The property has a bar with a fireplace where you can enjoy a drink or regional snacks. Staff can also provide information about what to see and do in the area.You can drive to the Costa Tropical in around an hour, and Federico García Lorca Airport is 79 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Good room, very clean and comfortable. We were able to have our breakfast very late, timings were very flexible.
- We received a warm welcome on our arrival. The room was basic but the single beds were large and the extra blankets really warm.
- The host and hostess were amazing and very friendly. They really went out of their way to help us!
- The owner was very accommodating, when the hot water went out in our room he immediately fixed it. He helped us get settled into the town and made us feel welcome.
- Given extra blankets on arrival, which were necessary. The second morning a fire was lit in the dining room, (I was about to go down to breakfast wrapped in one of my extra blankets). The owners were very nice. Good WiFi signal in the room. Street parking available right outside. The room was very clean and beds comfortable.
With free Wi-Fi, the air-conditioned rooms feature a TV and a refrigerator. The private bathroom includes a bath and free toiletries.Guests can have breakfast, lunch or dinner at the property’s restaurant which serves characteristic regional and Spanish cuisine.Pension Xiquena is 19 mi from Guadix, while Almeria is a 45-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Las Perdices
Featuring rustic décor, all rooms at Hostal Las Perdices have heating, a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. Some rooms feature a private balcony. Other facilities include free coffee and tea facilities.Free luggage storage and tourist information are provided at Las Perdices. The swimming pool in Apartamentos Balcón de Válor, located 1,000 feet away, can be used for free.The area is ideal for hiking, and winter sports can be done in Puerto de La Ragua, 16 mi away.A cafeteria-restaurant can be found 350 feet away. The guest house is located on the edge of the Sierra Nevada National Park.
A nice little hotel in the Sierra Nevada. Made an incorrect booking (wrong date!), but they were able to fit us all in without too many hassles. Staff were lovely.
Location is a quiet little village and was exactly what we expected.
Clean and tidy.
- Rosario is a very nice lady. She gave us a great room with a balcony and a good view. Free tea and coffee on offer. Spacious room and en suite. Close to great restaurant – 100 m – and supermarket. We were walking but there was adequate private car parking available. Note that restaurant and bar no longer operate.
- Great position in the heart of the village, close to bars and restaurants and spotlessly clean. absolutely charming owner (Rosario).
- Very friendly hosts, delicious food and comfortable beds.
- Lovely traditional accommodation. Clean and comfortable. Convenient for local restaurants/bars. Fab little village with a great vibe
- A nice little hotel in the Sierra Nevada. Made an incorrect booking (wrong date!), but they were able to fit us all in without too many hassles. Staff were lovely.
Top Guest Houses In Laujar De Andarax Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Laujar de Andarax Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Laujar de Andarax Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Laujar de Andarax Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!