7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Las Rozas De Valdearroyo Cantabria:
Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea
The rooms at El Rincón de Gadea feature rustic décor and wooden floors. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The property’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. Please note that lunch and dinner require a reservation. There are bars and restaurants within a short walk in Santa Gadea.Nearby there you can visit the beautiful Monte Hijedo Forest, and the Ebro Reservoir is great for bird watching. Santander is an hour’s drive away, and you can drive to Burgos in 1 hour and 15 minutes. The property offers free parking on site.
- Excellent welcome by the owners. Very nice people. The first impression when we arrived in a cold night with a staying room warmed by a chimney was great, providing a charming atmosphere, enhanced by the rustic furniture. Beautiful room and good breakfast.
- Very comfortable bed & good linen. Rosa (the owner) very helpful and pleasant.
- The couple running this lovely small hotel were absolutely brilliant! If you want to stay out of the way in a clean well appointed room with really friendly people, this is it. The lady cooked a wonderful evening meal and I thoroughly recommend Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea.
- very friendly and hospitable, beautiful house and location
- Fantastic spot nearby the Ebro dam. Very Nice people, comfortable rooms and 5 stars food.
Hotel El Golobar
The comfortable rooms are heated and feature a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. All private bathrooms have a shower.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food and features a set lunch menu. Packed lunches are also available on request. There are 2 lounges with TVs and a reading area, as well as a bar with a terrace where guests can enjoy tapas.Set in the Campoo Los Valles region, El Golobar is a 10 minute drive from Nestares Golf Club. The hotel offers free private parking and is 47 mi from Santander. There is free ski storage and ski passes are available to buy.
- On a motorbike trip through Spain and this was the perfect spot for the 1st night stop over after arriving in Santander. It was easy to find and when we arrived we were welcomed to park our motorcycles in the private area. Rooms are smart and clean, drinks at the bar and seating outside. Breakfast was Spanish and good. Made to feel welcome and it gave us an excellent start to our trip.
- Mario and staff were very friendly as usual and looked after us well,even feeding us after a very late arrival. Thank you all
- Value for money, on site bar and restaurant, secure parking for motorcycles, ideal location for exploring the area
- Motorcycles were parked in secure area alongside the hotel. We had an excellent evening meal in the restaurant which was very reasonably priced.
- Great place for an overnight stop. Bar attendant converted the menu to English and was excellent. Evening meal and breakfast excellent.
Posada Molino La Vega
Each spacious duplex room at Posada Molino La Vega has rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. There is a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and the bathroom includes a two-seater hydromassage bath.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Molino La Vega’s restaurant. There is also a bar for guests and a terrace.The guest house has a peaceful setting, and is just 5 mi from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve. Santander and the Cantabrian coastline are just over an hour’s drive away.
- This is our third stay at this fabulous property and we love it. Extremely comfortable and spacious duplex rooms with a wonderful spa bath for two – what a treat 🙂 lovely food and we are welcomed as old friends by Sonja who is super helpful and friendly, always keen to ensure our motorbike is accommodated too! Sad to leave after just 1 night, the property is in a perfect location for traveling to/from the ferry ports, easily accessible 🙂 thank you so much xx
- The room was on two levels with a gorgeous jaccussi bath with is big enough for two.
- Amazing view of the snow covered mountains stunning, We arrived late and the restaurant was close but the host provide us with a delicious plater.
Return visit and reassuringly quiet and comfortable. Good location for cycling and archaeological sites.
Lunchtime restaurant service is good.
- Room on 2 levels. TV and jacuzzi upstairs and bed on lower level. Proprietor speaks good English and was very helpful.
Posada Los Vallucos
Rooms at the Vallucos have beamed ceilings, wooden furnishings and some have exposed stone walls. Each room has satellite TV and a fully equipped, private bathroom.Staff at the Posada’s 24-hour reception can provide information on the area surrounding the village of Villaverde de Hito. There are several walking routes in the valley.Ebro Reservoir is 30 minutes’ drive away from the Posada. You can drive to Cantabria’s Observatory, as well as the charming town of Orbenaja del Castillo, in 10 minutes.
- buen alojamiento aunque un poco apartado, al no tener restaurante y estar alejado de un pueblo grande el asunto de la cena es un poco problematico.
- La ubicación, inmerso en plena naturaleza cántabra
Lugar tranquilo y Mª Encantadora. La habitación muy grande y cómoda.
Si volvemos a la zona nos alojaremos en el mismo sitio.
La atencion de maria angeles fue extraordinaria, la limpieza
- Los alrededores y el trato personal , directo y cordial d la empresaria d la posada!!!encantadora
All comfortable rooms at Hostal Sanpatiel offer a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and features a rich variety of meat dishes.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling. The Ebro Reservoir is 20 minutes’ drive from the guest house. You can also drive to Santander in about 1 hour.
- La relación calidad precio. La profesionalidad y amabilidad de las personas que regentan el alojamiento. La comodidad de la cama. Y la comida y desayuno.
- Todo estuvo bien,lo mejor para mí fue el trato del personal,un trato muy directo
- La habitación muy confortable, la cama muy comoda y el trato personal muy bueno
Su ubicacion. No era nuestra primera instancia aquí. Nos pusieron la calefacción porque la noche podría ser fresca.
Los dueños simpáticos y muy amables.
- La atencion parte de la dueña, excelente. Tuve que cambiar la reserva porque me había equivocado y no me pusieron ningún problema. excelente relación calidad precio.
Posada El Arrabal
Each bright room has colorful rustic or modern décor, a private balcony and a TV. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower. The apartments also offer a living room with a sofa bed and a kitchenette with an oven, ceramic hob and kitchenware.The guest house has a spacious air-conditioned lounge with a fireplace and sofas, as well as a dining room on the ground floor.Trains to Santander leave from Arenas de Igunya Train Station, 500 feet from the property. You can reach the charming village of Santillana del Mar in 30 minutes by car from Posada El Arrabal. Santander is 31 mi away.
The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
The hotel does not have any facilities for evening meals though there is a bar next door (with average quality food) and another restaurant (not visited) elsewhere in the village. There is, however, a very welcoming lounge with (on the evening) a roaring fire and English TV should it be required.
Breakfast was truly continental – coffee, toast, juice and spreads.
A word of warning to those (like me) that do not read all of the booking information. Take cash – the hotel (like the bar next door) does not accept credit cards. There are a few ATMs in the village (thankfully).
- After leaving the Ferry port in Santander, this accommodation was the ideal distance for our onward travel through Spain. Beautifully decorated rooms, cosy lounge with open fire. Breakfast was served in a pleasant room on china crockery. Staff were extremely friendly. Nearby bars and restaurants.
- The hotel is nicely located in the village and the village is just off the motorway and easy to find. Although parking is not a feature of the hotel, cars can be parked in a safe area near the town hall (and visible from the hotel).
- Nice and clean, modern facilities in a traditional building. Nice breakfast. Parking lot across the street by the city hall had plenty of parking. Also, a nice bar next door.
- Traditional styling with a modern twist. Jacuzzi bath much appreciated after a hard day cycling.
- The owner is one of the most enthusiastic hosts I have ever met – but I couldn’t understand any Spanish. He then arranged for a friend to come and interpret for us so that we could get settled in. The room was absolutely fantastic and was fitted out to a very high standard. It was warm, comfortable and welcoming – just what was required on a cold, snowy January evening.
Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Hosteria Tajahierro comes with a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. All rooms include heating and most rooms have a private bathroom with a shower or a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and they can make use of a microwave and a coffee machine.A few restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from the accommodations. Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve is 12 mi away. Nestares Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
- Very comfortable beds, clean , good hot, strong shower
- Cheap and they let us keep bikes in our room. Great location
- It’s on the Camino if you’re headed South to Camino de Frances. Lots of food choices nearby.
- Great value. Easy to get to. Quiet. Friendly staff. Microwave available.
- Basic accommodation with shared bathroom. Bit noisy from other people staying, but not unbearable. Good value for the type of accommodation
Top Guest Houses In Las Rozas De Valdearroyo Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!