7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Las Casas Castilla-la Mancha:
Each room includes air conditioning. Private bathrooms come with a shower.At Casa Oretani you will find a garden. The guest house has a shared lounge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.
An unusual original location away from the hustle and bustle but everything is done very modern comfortably and stylishly, like in a five-star hotel.
Intelligent friendly and interesting hosts.
You can combine a holiday in the countryside with a visit to the city of Ciudad Real with its sights.
- Lovely staying in a modern build for a bit of a change. The pool was great for a dip on a hot day. Hosts are a lovely family. Good selection foor continental breakfast.
Clean new building hiding behind old stone garage
Mike & Rose are wonderful hosts
Picón a small happy village
- Super comfy bed and good hot shower. Ample breakfast, and very helpful and friendly host, who went out of his way to give us a good stay, and recommended a good place to see birds.
- Very good value for money! Modern and well equipped. Nice host. Great to have access to a shared kitchen for the guests.
- An unusual original location away from the hustle and bustle but everything is done very modern comfortably and stylishly, like in a five-star hotel.
All rooms at Cuatro Camino come with a private bathroom with bath or shower, a TV and a wardrobe. Some rooms have a flat-screen TV; and bed linen and towels are provided.The guest house’s bar has a big outside seating and eating area; and the restaurant serves traditional local dishes. Banquet facilities are also provided.Other on-site facilities include free luggage storage, and a children’s playground. Cuatro Camino has easy access to the N-430 Motorway; and Cabaneros National Park is less than 1 hours’ drive from the guest house.
- The hotel is for travelers, who wants to break the journey and relax for 1 night. The room is small but is clean, and the toiletries are in the bathroom. The beds are comfortable, and no problem with hot water. In the restaurant they serve nice food for reasonable price. The wifi is free.
- Staff was friendly and room met expectations which is sometimes a pretty big deal. Room was clean and the bathroom was also really nice. Air conditioning was working properly which was really nice during summer times in Spain. The prices of the rooms are also really appropriate.
- We rode for 63kms this day, so decided to treat ourselves to an upgrade. The room was stupendous, and the mattress just perfect. We were very happy.
A++ location in town
Some rooms have terrace with a view
- Los compañeros de varias habitaciones. En buen rollo.
Casa Rural Santa Maria del Guadiana
Featuring rustic décor and a fireplace, this air-conditioned country house offers a seating area with a flat-screen TV. There is a dining area and the kitchen is equipped with a dishwasher, oven and a microwave.The house has 2 double bedrooms and 2 twin bedrooms. The bathrooms have a shower and a hairdryer.At Casa Rural Santa Maria del Guadiana you will find barbecue facilities. There is a free public paddle court nearby.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing, hiking and canoeing. The property offers free parking.
Great individual property.Met by hosts with wine & manchego cheese.Perfect.
Added bonus of pool.
- No other guests so we had the place to ourselves. Excellent domestic facilities whereby we were able to do our laundry 10 days into our four-week road trip. Good basic food and wine included. Picon is very tranquil and, although no shop, has hidden treasures – lovely little plaza and three bars, all for a population of c300. Wanted for nothing …. highly recommended!
- The hosts, whose hospitality was warm and generous. We arrived quite late on a Sunday and they went out of their way to provide us with food and wine so that we did not have to go any further to find food. They were also so happy to have our dog there and we had the run of their whole beautiful house. Such wonderful, traditional, tasteful, decor.
Excellent owners, very hospitable and well organized. They left the fridge full of food for the morning, coffee, drinks, sandwitches, wine etc.
Easy to park the car outside of the building.
Ample sleeping space for at least 8-10 people.
We really enjoyed the small pool in the patio during the hot summer months
Los propietarios muy agradables y atentos,tuvimos un problema que nos retraso la llegada y a pesar de llegar muy tarde,no pusieron ninguna pega con ello.
Se les pidio que si nos podian preparar algo para cenar de picoteo ya que nos seria imposible parar para cenar y sin problema,al contrario una excelente cena y muy bien presentada…..
La cama muy comoda y atendieron nuestra solicitud de almohada especial.
Y un detalle importante nos tenian una habitacion preparada,pero al observar que unos vecinos tenian una buena fiesta nos prepararon otra habitacion mas alejada….rapidamente.
Si pasamos por alli volveremos….eso seguro….
- Great individual property.Met by hosts with wine & manchego cheese.Perfect.
Rooms at the property have a TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are included.This guest house has a terrace and a bar. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.The city center, where plenty of bars and restaurants can be found, is 5 minutes’ walk away. Santiago Apóstol Parish is 0.9 mi away. El Quijote Museum is 10 minutes on foot.
- Perfect location, less than 5 min walk to the city centre. The hostel is located above a small family run restaurant and they have the best coffee and really tasty food.
- Great location close to an area that may have space in the street for free parking
- Ha sido una parada de paso , hemos llegado muy tarde y han sido súper amables!!
- Habitación cómoda y limpia. Ubicación céntrica, muy cerca de la Universidad y del centro de la ciudad.
- Tiene restaurante y terraza bar también en la calle.
Centro Ornitológico El Primillar
Rooms at Centro Ornitológico El Primillar have bright décor. There are either private or shared bathroom facilities.The Primillar serves traditional Spanish cuisine. There is also a communal kitchen.Other popular ornithology observation points include Las Tablas de Daimiel National Park and the Sierra Madrona Mountians, which can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car.Ciudad Real is 11 mi away from El Primillar. Manzanares is an hour’s drive from the property.
- fuimos a trabajar, llegamos dormimos nos levantamos por la mañana y nos fuimos pero la camada cómoda, con aire acondicionado y el desayuno con tostada y zumo tipo buffet sencillo pero se agradecía. si vuelvo por la zona a trabajar cogeré la misma estancia.
- Confort en la habitación y buen trato así como la calidad del desayuno
- La casa es fantástica. El trato de los dueños inmejorable. La cena riquísima, con sabores manchegos. De diez.
- La tranquilidad antes de dormir y la comodidad de la cama.
- Mas que un alojamiento ha sido un centro de acogida¡. nos hemos sentido como en casa y los propietarios han sido amabilisimos. El desayuno junto a la chimenea y las largas charlas, inolvidables. Nos han servido de guía con buenos consejos para nuestras excursiones. Son no solo grandes conocedores de la provincia sino expertos en ornitologia , parque de Daimiel y ojos del Guadiana y la historia del Campo de Calatrava etc… La situación excelente para visitar lagunas, valle de Alcudia, Almaden, Ciudad Real …
Hostal Moraleda **
At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Guests at Hostal Moraleda ** can enjoy a continental breakfast.Ciudad Real is 13 miles from the accommodation, while Almagro is 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa rural luciano
At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Rooms come with air conditioning, and some rooms also feature a balcony.Guests at Casa rural luciano can enjoy a continental or a vegetarian breakfast.The accommodation has a sun terrace. Guests at Casa rural luciano will be able to enjoy activities in and around Malagón, like hiking.Ciudad Real is 13 miles from the guesthouse, while Almagro is 21 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Las Casas Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Las Casas Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!