7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Guardia de Jaén Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
La Guardia de Jaén Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Guardia de Jaén Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Guardia de Jaén Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Guardia de Jaén Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Guardia de Jaén Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Guardia de Jaén Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In La Guardia De Jaén Andalucía:
Hostal Estación Ferrocarril is located next to the railway station in Jaén, 15 minutes’ walk from the town center. It offers functional rooms with free Wi-Fi and satellite TV.All rooms at the Estación Ferrocarril Hostal are equipped with heating and air conditioning. There is also a private bathroom in each room.The Estación Ferrocarril has a café with a terrace, as well as a restaurant which serves a continental breakfast and characteristic food from Jaén and the rest of Spain.The Estación Ferrocarril offers a car rental service and has private guarded parking. There is also a TV room and an internet terminal which guests can use for free.The old town of Jaén with its Cathedral is 0.9 mi away from the guest house. There are buses that leave from Jaén University, 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Staff was friendly, enthusiastic and helpful. Restaurants in the area were good tho not cheap. Nice food tho. Onsite parking super convenient.
- Although hotel is at the station noise is not a problem as there are so few trains. Hotel is modern and very clean. Rooms have all the usual amenities. The attached cafeteria /restaurant is excellent with good value meals and great decaf coffee. Best feature is the free guarded parking. Otherwise parking in Baeza centre is virtually impossible. Hotel is 15 min walk to centre or 4 euros for a taxi.
- An excellent location directly at the train station! Perfect for tourists who travel with a train. A central bus station and a historical centre are within a walking distance, too. We are grateful to the hotel staff for the possibility to check in already early in the morning! That was very helpful. A room features a big panoramic window with lots of sunlight. In spite of the vicinity to the train station, the room was very quiet as there were only few small trains. Breakfast was good. It is served in a cafe at the train station, just next door to the hotel.
- great location, large room, comfortable bed, elevator, very nice staff; hostel next to a railway station
Very nice room and bathroom.
Nice people at the reception.
Very convenient location for taking the train.
Pensión Carlos V
Pensión Carlos V is a guest house located in central Jaén, 500 feet from the bus station and 1,800 feet from the Cathedral.Rooms at the Carlos V have air conditioning, heating and free Wi-Fi. They come with a TV and an ensuite toilet. Guests have access to a shared bathroom with bath and free toiletries. Towels are provided for free.At Pensión Carlos V tourist information can be provided. Jaen’s most popular touristic places are within a short walk away. Public parking is possible nearby for an extra cost.
- Very friendly staff! Absolutely clean. Also the common bathroom. Ok for the price.
- Excellent location in Jaén. Room was very clean and comfortable, with air-con! Really friendly staff/owner. Very good value.
- The commitment of the owner / reception manager who tried to satisfy the clients’ needs, even if there was a big communication problem (he speaks just his mother tongue – Spanish).
- The friendly receptionist, the overall cleanliness of the place, the location – just 5 minutes to the bus station and 7-8 minutes to the city centre.
- Very nice and friendly guy on the reception. He also clean the bathroom and the rooms daily
Located in Jaén within 1,950 feet of Palacio de Villardompardo and 1,150 feet of Jaén Cathedral, Pensión Martín offers rooms with free WiFi. This 2-star guest house has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Museo Provincial de Jaén is 2,300 feet from the guest house.At the guest house, all rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. All units include a wardrobe.Staff at Pensión Martín are always available to provide advice at the reception.The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 62 mi from the accommodations.
- Location is good and the guy was nice to give me some hot water.
- The place in in the center of the city, 5 min. to the Cathedral. Nice room with good wi-fi, hot water, comfortable beds. Everything was perfect. The person on the reception was very nice ! 🙂
- Location and Staff. Close to city center, and Jaen attractions
- The bed was comfortable and the towels. Gave the owner a few tips to repaint the pink room with white and put in hooks and translucent curtains when I left, he promised to follow up and improve the heating as well. Hw apologised more than once for the discomfort.
- Convenient location with 24h reception. Spacious room with TV and heating.
Hostal Alcaidia De Magina
Complejo Alcaidia De Magina is located in the charming Andalusian hillside town of Cambil. It offers rooms and an apartment with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.All air-conditioned accommodations at the complex features flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer. The apartment also comes with a kitchen with a hob, microwave and washing machine. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food, and there is a terrace where you can enjoy a drink. The complex also has a children’s playground and a barbecue outside.There are supermarkets and shops 650 feet from Complejo Alcaidia De Magina. The Sierra Magina Nature Reserve starts just 650 feet from the property, with the Pico del Almaden Mountian located 12 mi away.Jaén is a 25-minute drive from Complejo Alcaidia De Magina, and you can drive to the amazing city of Granada in around 45 minutes.
- Great location, terrific food, very relaxed vibe. A fascinating area, really enjoyed the visit, would recommend as an unspoilt quintessentially Spanish town.
- Our stay at Alcaidia was surprisingly nice. We arrived late and the restaurant was still open and served us. The wine and olives were incredible. The room was spacious and luxurious. There was parking readily available and the staff was hospitable and helpful.
- The room had an attractive purple feature wall in an otherwise white walled room, the dark wood headboard of the bed matched the colours as did the curtains and bedspread. Someone had gone to a lot of trouble with the decor in the bedroom and adjoining bathroom. Dinner, at tables close to the bar, was surprisingly good especially the salad with quails eggs, lambs lettuce etc..
God for a night sleep on our way to Granada. Nice beds and everything we needed in the kitchen and bathroom. The town was small but nice.
The host did not speek english. The breakfast was light and cheap, perfect!
Friendly staff and good service.
Lunares y Salinera
Located in Albanchez de Úbeda, Lunares y Salinera has a terrace, shared lounge and free WiFi. All rooms feature a kitchen and a shared bathroom. A tour desk can provide information on the area.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Rooms are equipped with a coffee machine, while some have a balcony. Guest rooms at Lunares y Salinera come with a seating area.Baeza is 20 miles from the accommodation, while Úbeda is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Fuensanta de Martos, Hostal Banderas features a shared lounge and a bar. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Hostal Banderas also have free WiFi. All rooms include a desk.Jaén is 22 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- Very Comfy bed and great pressure in the shower very clean
- Un buen sitio si lo que buscas es desconectar. Hostal en plena sierra y rodeado de tranquilidad
- La habitación a pesar de que era pequeña, era muy acogedora. El baño era bastante amplio y muy limpio todo. Volvería sin dudarlo.
- Muy limpio y cómodo, la atención estupenda y tiene un supermercado muy cerca. Aparcamiento fácil. Volveré sin duda!
- Nos encantó el baño, todo muy limpio recogido y bonito. Las camas muy cómodas
Hostal Rural de Cuadros
Located in Bedmar in the Andalucía Region, 24 mi from Cazorla, Alojamiento Rural de Cuadros features a terrace and views of the mountains.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Certain units include views of the river or garden. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and bidet. Alojamiento Rural de Cuadros features free WiFi . A TV is provided.Bike hire is available at this guest house and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. Baeza is 14 mi from Alojamiento Rural de Cuadros, while Úbeda is 16 mi from the property. Federico García Lorca Airport is 46 mi away.
- Food was great, traditional, healthy, local vegetables, adapted to food allergies. Location is exquisite, staff friendly and helpful. Everything is beautifully maintained. Peace, calm, quiet.
- Owners are very nice people. Hostal is in beautiful place located. Highly recommended.
- This is an extraordinary place built literally next to a hermitage chapel. The views are amazing, there is a terrace, bar and restaurant. Our dinner was cooked especially for us and the couple who run the place could not have been more attentive. (But they only speak Spanish – good practice!) We had breakfast – which was included – on the terrace.
- Волшебное место! В горах, вдалеке от шума, чистый воздух, красивые панорамы вокруг, очень гостепреимные хозяева. Жаль,что был там всего один день.
- Ubicación en un entorno de ensueño, plena sierra Magina en la montaña.
Top Guest Houses In La Guardia De Jaén Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Guardia de Jaén Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Guardia de Jaén Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Guardia de Jaén Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!