7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Esmeralda Rocha – Top Hotel Reviews
La Esmeralda Rocha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Esmeralda Rocha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Esmeralda Rocha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Esmeralda Rocha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Esmeralda Rocha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Esmeralda Rocha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In La Esmeralda Rocha:
Hostel La Esmeralda
Hostel La Esmeralda is located in Aguas Dulces, just 12 miles from Punta Del Diablo. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Cabo Polonio is 18 miles from Hostel La Esmeralda, and Castillos is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Posada Valizas is located in Barra de Valizas, 25 miles from Punta Del Diablo and 30 miles from La Paloma. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cabo Polonio is 5 miles from Posada Valizas, and La Pedrera is 26 miles from the property.
- Friendly and helpful owner. Breakfast and wifi were good.
- This facility is very clean and the staff tried to be helpful unfortunately I speak very little Spanish which complicated the stay here. Not their fault but mine. This is in a remote area with very little available as far as outside facilities. Also please note the bedrooms upstairs require climbing a set of steep stairs that could be hard for some to navigate. If you are looking for a secluded spot in a more remote area this is a very nice spot. Just would be a better fit for people with a better command of spanish. That said the staff tried very hard to be helpful considering the language challenges
- La calidez de Cecilia y sus hijas, que se puede apreciar en cada detalle de la Posada. El desayuno riquisimo. El jardín, un lugar para alcanzar la paz. Qué mas se puede pedir ? Sólo el poder volver pronto.
- Las camas muy comodas, excelentes colchones. Personal muy atento y amable; un lugar tranquilo para descansar y desconectarse de todo.
- La atención y cordialidad de Cecilia, un lugar para verdaderamente descansar.
Hostel El Museo
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Hostel El Museo is located in Punta Del Diablo, just 25 miles from Barra del Chuy. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cabo Polonio is 28 miles from Hostel El Museo, and Aguas Dulces is 21 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel El Museo
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Hostel El Museo offers pet-friendly accommodations in Punta Del Diablo. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Barra del Chuy is 25 miles from Hostel El Museo, and Cabo Polonio is 28 miles from the property.
- Vine solo y sin espectativas y sali diferente de como entre. El propietario es una fantástica persona con un corazon muy puro. Muy recomendable llevar algo para dejar y compartir! El museo es joven aun…
- EXCELENTE ATENCION! EL LUGAR MUY ACOJEDOR Y RODEADO DE NATURALEZA
- O quarto é espaçoso, arejado, tranquilo, quieto, muito limpo. Fui muito bem recebida pelo dono Sérgio, que é simpático e atencioso. Tem que andar uns minutos até a praia mas não tem problema. Gostei! Recomendo!
- A tranquilidade do local, o atendimento e experiências vividas. Muitas coisas foram ensinadas e isso não tem preço. Recomendo muito!!!
- Ele nos reservei muito bem, lugar super roots, tranquilo e calmo.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Green Door is located in Punta Del Diablo, just 24 miles from Barra del Chuy.Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Each room has a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cabo Polonio is 29 miles from Green Door, and Aguas Dulces is 21 miles from the property.
The host was friendly. Breakfast was basic (same as everywhere else, bread and jam/dulche de leche), but sufficient.
Bathrooms were big with hot showers and good water pressure.
- Good location in 10 minutes walking distance to the beach and 25 to the bus terminal. Young hosts who just started the business create a very easy going atmosphere.
- El Hostel es un lugar familiar dónde uno puede ir a pasar unos días de descanso. El dueño Juan siempre esta predispuesto a las necesidades del huesped y siempre busca resolver los requerimientos. No hay muchas restricciones en cuanto a la convivencia y eso hace que se genere un ambiente de respeto y seguridad. Siempre dejamos nuestras cosas en la habitacion abierta, la casa siempre la mantuvimos limpia, los baños son grandes e higienicos. Se genera un ambiente de respeto y buena onda único. Por las noches disfrutábamos del patio y la parrilla. Justo en frente hay un mercado super completo y con buenos precios. Si vuelvo a PDD voy a Green Door Hostel.
- El hostel cuenta con espacios amenos, los baños son amplios y la zona es muy tranquila.
- El lugar estaba adecuado al precio, lo que ofrecía era lo que decía. Pero es de destacar la amabilidad de los dueños. Muy buen trato por parte de ellos y muy buena onda. Recomendable para gente joven y para aquellos que quieran una experiencia mas allá del superconfort.
- The host was friendly. Breakfast was basic (same as everywhere else, bread and jam/dulche de leche), but sufficient.
Patas Negras B&B
This property is a 16-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Patas Negras B&B offers accommodations in Punta Del Diablo. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. Barra del Chuy is 24 miles from Patas Negras B&B, and Cabo Polonio is 28 miles from the property.
- The space was lovely and in a very pretty setting. Family were also very friendly! Good location for the coach station. Supermarket very near.
- The cabanas were very comfortable and it was very quiet there. At night we were alone as there are only two cabanas.
- The owners are really friendly and make you feel very welcome. The place is cool and very relaxed vibe. There is also good value horse riding excursions run by the owner of the place which are highly recommended
- Cute private room, was a little hobbit hut outside, very cheap.
- Very cosy and surprisingly spacy room. The outdoor kitchen is amazing. Hot shower and electricity available. Perfect for a relaxing couple of days. The value for money is amazing. It was rainy and cold but in the room is well insulted.
Lucky Valizas is situated in Barra de Valizas, 24.9 miles from Punta Del Diablo.Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include access to the shared bathroom facilities.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.La Paloma is 30.4 miles from Lucky Valizas, while Cabo Polonio is 4.3 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In La Esmeralda Rocha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Esmeralda Rocha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Esmeralda Rocha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Esmeralda Rocha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!