7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Barqueta Chiriqui – Top Hotel Reviews
La Barqueta Chiriqui is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Barqueta Chiriqui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Barqueta Chiriqui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Barqueta Chiriqui. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Barqueta Chiriqui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Barqueta Chiriqui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In La Barqueta Chiriqui:
Hostal La Libertad
One of our best sellers in David! Offering a restaurant, Hostal La Libertad is located in David, 1.9 miles from the Graceland Castle Fort David and 4.3 miles from David City Centre.Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries. Extras in the rooms include an outdoor seating area and a fan.At Hostal La Libertad you will find a garden. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing and snorkelling, kayaking, boat trips in the mangroves and the islands, observing animals, birds and cetaceans. The property offers free parking.Enrique Malek International Airport is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Host was so helpful and friendly. Went beyond expectations.
- Everything! The manager is so helpful and organised a fantastic day tour for us, I can’t recommend victor and his tour enough, dolphins, monkeys, a full day on a boat and sea swimming. Was a cute neighbourhood to stay in i much preferred it to central David. Excellent breakfast and spotless clean throughout the property. Highly recommend
- The owner is very welcoming and helpful! We had a clean room with AC. Breakfast and dinner possible. We only stayed one night but we wish we’d stayed a bit longer as the islands near David sound beautiful (organised tours at hostel)
- Off the beaten track – and definitely worth a visit! The accomodation is a good place to relax, they offer excellent breakfast and also cook very delicious dinner (you can choose between meat, fish and veggie – it is really more tasty than in the restaurants in David). They also cooperate with a local captain who offers boat trips or kayak tours to the mangroves. I was on a full day boat trip and really enjoyed the wildlife (monkeys, dolfins, birds and many more) and the impressive scenery (by the way: there are no other tourists around). Also you may take the bus for a hiking day trip to Boquete.
- Very friendly staff and great value for money. Parking available on site with no additional cost.
Chambres en Ville
Chambres en Ville is located in David, just 24 miles from Boquete. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Enrique Malek International Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The owner spoke English! Bathroom in the room is always a bonus at a hostel. And the location to downtown was ideal for me.
- Friendly and reliable host. Well-equipped kitchen.
- Owner was really helpful and friendly. He ensured we met our Tica bus on tine. Large kitchen had excellent pans and utensils and was clean. Comfortable kitchen and dining area. Also has 2 good supermarkets within walking distance.
- Everything was nice! Always clean kitchen, friendly people!
- Friendly owner. Nice kitchen and outside lounge area.
Bed and Breakfast Little Italy
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed and Breakfast Little Italy offers accommodations in Boquerón. The guesthouse has an outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boquete is 22 miles from B&B Little Italy, and David is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The grounds we’re exclusive and a relaxing change to the hustle and noise of David and the staff responded to or neefs
- My planned 1 night stay turned into a 4 night stay as I was turned away from the Panamanian border and my car was impounded. The staff kept my room open on a day-by-day basis, called the taxi each day for me to go into David, and even came to know that I liked a cup of coffee before breakfast in the morning. They were very accommodating to my 2 dogs and even did a load of laundry for me. Overall, wonderful!
- A very nice family; very good breakfast, excellent coffee, fresh garden fruit – even cut a fresh coconut for me when I merely mentioned I loved the water. Donatella makes great coffee, too. It is possible to do your laundry on the premises – much needed in our case as we came here straight from the jungle. Wifi excellent. They even have a pool for relaxation, which we did not expect, so that was a super surprise. The area is very nice and safe, feels upscale in comparison with the chaotic David or Bugaba.
- Friendly hotel, friendly personal, excellent italy kitchen – spaggeti
The owner and wife are two of the nicest people you could meet. The breakfast was delicious and included in price of room. Fruit, eggs, Columbian coffee, juice, toast and ham & cheese sandwich. The service was unbelievable. All for $30 a night.
The rooms are clean/comfortable and the Geico’s can’t get in. They keep me awake with their calls in the middle of the night.
If desired, there is a good menu of options for dinner at a very reasonable price. (Pasta, pizza, fish, salad) Pasta arrabbiata is one of my favorites and I was not disappointed.
Good beer, great coffee, good food and nice people. What else could you ask for.
Purple House Hostel
The hostel offers private as well as shared rooms, and shared bathrooms with showers. Air conditioning is available in all rooms. There is a free pancake breakfast and bananas; while coffee and tea are available all day. Guests can enjoy free WiFi, a communal kitchen area equipped with an oven, fridge, and microwave. The common room features cable TV.Tourist information and book exchange for guests are available. There is an outside garden, surrounded by trees and nature. The hostel also has a laundry service.Enrique Malek International Airport is 1.1 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Compostela Inn
Hostal Compostela Inn offers accommodations in David. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Boquete is 25 miles from Hostal Compostela Inn, and Boca Chica is 21 miles away. Enrique Malek International Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- The only thing good about this place was the wifi. And while you could use it in your room, there was no where to sit or even a table for your computer, so you worked in the hot lobby.
- quiet neighborhood, safe, very good sleep in a quiet, conditioned place. kitchen is available. towels and toiletries. nice parking space. Quick and helpful receptionist. simple, but modern place with real hot water.
- The staff was really helpful and nice! The breakfast was very nice with different choices. I had a wonderful time there. They even try to change the airconditioning while I was there to make my stay even more comfortable. The room is nice with private bathroom for a good price.
- Bueno solo la atencion de la recepcion y el servicio de wifi
- la ubicación, dentro de un barrio de buen nivel, seguro y tranquilo.
Pension Hostal El Viajero
Pension Hostal El Viajero is located in David, 24 miles from Boquete and 20 miles from Boca Chica. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 2.5 miles from Pension Hostal El Viajero.
- We changed from the standard room to the aircon room for 5$ The staff was very nice and you could smoke in the back yard so we were very happy! They also let us use the kitchen, even though it was not for guest. Very close to the bus station and the supermarket
- Great value for money!! Finishing touches are gorgeous here
- The family were all very nice and welcoming! Luckily the door on the basic budget room we booked broke so we paid a couple of dollars extra to have a better room with comfortable bed, air conditioning and a way better bathroom. I wouldn’t recommend the basic room! It’s also close to the bus terminal and a supermarket.
- Pretty cheap, located in the centre. Clean. Friendly personnel.
- Good location, 10 minutes walk from bus terminal, perfect for overnight stopp, friendly staff
La Siesta offers accommodations in David. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is luggage storage space at the property.Boquete is 24 miles from La Siesta, and Boca Chica is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Enrique Malek International Airport, 3.7 miles from La Siesta.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In La Barqueta Chiriqui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Barqueta Chiriqui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Barqueta Chiriqui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Barqueta Chiriqui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!