7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Komohana Kai The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Komohana Kai The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Komohana Kai The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Komohana Kai The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Komohana Kai The Big Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Komohana Kai The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Komohana Kai The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Komohana Kai The Big Island:
Ohana Halei Guest House
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area, Ohana Halei Guest House is located in Kailua-Kona in the region of Hawaii Island.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for snorkeling. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very clean. Quiet neighborhood. Walking distance to the beach. Other guests respectful of facility rules. Host very helpful. Going to recommend to friends staying in Kona area.
- A very good location. There is a shared terrace which looks out over the nice neighborhood and the ocean, and the room we had had a private terrace as well. Bed was comfortable, a small refrigerator and coffee pot for our needs, and little table and 2 chairs plus a nice lounger chair for the balcony. Must put in a good word for our host, Saifon. She was so nice and accommodating. She turned us onto a couple of fabulous hikes and told about some thermally heated lava pools on the southern shore which we took advantage of! Great to have a locals knowledge!!
- The house is beautiful, with a wonderful warm vibe. And the host was helpful and kind.
- The Host Lady was very nice. She let me use a good mountain bike for the entire time I was there!
- Beautiful view, very safe, great location, comfy bed, serene, tranquil, quiet, charming balcony/porch.
Simple Kona Guest House
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a terrace with ocean and island views, this Kona guesthouse is 1 miles from Sam Choy’s Restaurant and the Hawaiian Chocolate House. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout the property.A microwave, small oven, gas stove, coffee-making facilities and kitchen utensils are included in each room at the Kona Guest House and Micro Spa. A private bathroom is also available.A guest laundromat is on site. BBQ facilities are provided for guest use. A wellness spa and massage services are available. Guests can enjoy wild landscaped grounds with tropical fruits and area birds.Kenichi Pacific and the Aloha Theatre are 2 miles away. The Kona Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The room was big and the owner was generally responsive to text messages. The front balcony also has a great view and could use some chairs.
- Close to the town of Kona. The owner is really nice and friendly. The price is fair for the quality of the room.
- The view from our 2nd floor room was fantastic. The host provided fresh papaya picked from the property on the first day we were there but we didn’t see him again.
John, the owner, is a great person. He help you in your needs.
Beautiful and peaceful place in the nature where you can relax and sleep well. It’s in a quite and natural area and better you use the car to go to the beach and the town that are some miles away.
The location is fine if you have a car and ready to drive to the beach every day.
Pretty silent place
Big Island Retreat
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona – and a guest favorite.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Big Island Retreat offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or garden. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Kona International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- This is a remarkable and beautiful guest house/hotel in a wonderful location in Kailua Kona. It’s across the street from a lovely beach and lots of great dining nearby. The rooms are beautiful and tropically themed. We stayed in the Pineapple room and it was clean and really friendly. The manager was great and very helpful. This is the perfect place to stay for a few days or longer. Our room had a nice fridge, microwave and kitchenette. For more elaborate cooking there’s a shaded outdoor full kitchen. This place is really special and I highly recommend it.
- Gigi lives on-site and is a very nice Gal. The room was perfect for a one night stay, clean and very comfortable. We had just enough time in the morning to walk across the street and snorkel for a while before checking out.
- I found the resort very nice and clean-spotless really.My rm. had so many windows with beautiful plants all around outside.Very private.The kitchenette and screened-in sun porch was lovely.
- We couldn’t hear other guests despite it being fully booked, the beach chairs etc that they have for guests to use are great, Gigi was very good about us losing something, the bird song in the morning was a delight.
- Gigi was so sweet and a big help! Loved being able to use the chairs and body boards etc.
Banyan Tree Sanctuary Guest House
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and spa center, Banyan Tree Sanctuary Guest House is located in Kailua-Kona.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Beautiful grounds with fruit and flowers, well-stocked community kitchen, gorgeous common meeting room for yoga, movies. etc,, chlorine-free pool and spa, spectacular sunsets!
- It’s located in a big beautiful fruit tree orchard and garden. Part of the garden is a maze and a Wizard of Oz homage where the yellow brick road gets inundated by a lava flow.
- The property was quite substantial in size and quite unusually constructed. Very colorful and ingeniously designed so that it was difficult to know if it was the original construct or added to or modified over time. Acres of ground with a very attractive flower garden and very many organic fruit and vegetable plants and trees, many of them new and unknown to me. Visitors are asked to help themselves. Being here so little time I only sampled the bananas which were tasty and delicious. My room was veryclean and the bed very comfortable. A pretty, paved, tree arched, single lane route leads to the property with a 10 mph limit. Next door is a Kona Coffee plantation. The pool was pretty with a little Japanese bridge over.
- The whole atmosphere was great, calming, quiet, everything.
- We appreaciated that we could cook in the very well equipped kitchen. There was also a nice pool and whirlpool to use. The place is quiet with a nice view.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Coco-nut Hale is located in the Kalaoa neighborhood in Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Kona International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- We didn’t like anything. DONOT ever stay here. It is not clean and does not provide the amenities that it lists. It doesn’t even have water all of the time.
- Convenience. It was close to where I needed to be.
- This was the worst place I’ve paid to stay in ever
- There’s nothing good about the management or the property. The place is crowded.
- The staff was so accommodating and the property was surrounded by trees with great views and the house was spacious, it included free wifi and all needed appliances. Such a nice and peaceful stay!!! Would 100% recommend over any other hotel or condo rental, wonderful!
James Green Corner Hale
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, James Green Corner Hale offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Kona International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
Dirty, unsanitary, unprofessional, hostile environment.
- Check in was impossible. Nobody was present at the property, or replied when reached by email and phone. We had to turn back and go home.
- The house main area was nicely decorated and a beautiful view from the deck.
- Nothing don’t go there this property should be taken off booking.com
- Located in quiet residetal area, close to the airport . Room is ok. Good size kitchen.
- Absolutely Nothing.
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Halemalu Kona is located in Captain Cook.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and hiking. Kona International Airport is 19 miles away.
- Huge space, friendly host, close to captain cook monument
- Huge two bedroom suites with living rooms are standard here – great value for money. There is a large communal cooking area, living room, dining room and recreation room, plus extensive grounds where you can pick fruit and macadamia nuts. All kinds of beach gear (chairs, boogie boards, coolers, snorkel gear) can be borrowed.
- Easy to get to Kaleakakua Bay. Grounds were very private and lovely. Suite for 2 bedrooms was spacious.
- Nature around it with fruit trees plus it was quiet.
- The price was fair unlike many other places in the area. The place can accommodate large groups at a fair price. We rented this place for one night because we have friends visiting from Switzerland and they wanted to snorkel with dolphins without paying outrageous prices. This place allowed them to do so, because location is close by.
Top Guest Houses In Komohana Kai The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Komohana Kai The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Komohana Kai The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Komohana Kai The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!