7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Granja Arenales Community of Madrid – Top Hotel Reviews
Granja Arenales Community of Madrid is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Granja Arenales Community of Madrid. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Granja Arenales Community of Madrid. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Granja Arenales Community of Madrid. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Granja Arenales Community of Madrid right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Granja Arenales Community of Madrid with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Granja Arenales Community Of Madrid:
Hospedería El Convento
Located in the small town of Estremera, Hospedería El Convento offers rooms with air conditioning and heating. River Tajo is an 8-minute drive away.The rooms features individual décor and include a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.The property also has a restaurant and a snack bar. Free parking is possible on site.Madrid can be reached in around 50 minutes by car.
- Excellent. I recommend this hospedaria. Cleaning is impeccable. Heating very good. And the more important is the small village atmosphere of the neighbourhood.
- Fantastic hotel in a great and convenient location
- Me gustó la habitación, la ubicación y lo mejor la bañera con hidromasaje.
- La tranquilidad de la zona, limpieza y el personal muy agradable.
Limpieza extremadamente perfecta,
Una lugar perfecto para una escapada y desconectar.
La habitación tiene un diseño y encanto muy bonito…
En la parte superior del hostal deben tener parajos como canarios, lo cual es agradable despertar y escucharlos cantar.
El pueblo, aunque sencillo y con pocos servicios, es muy tranquilo y está limpio.
Un lugar perfecto para parar y pasar alguna noche si se va de viaje y se quiere descansar.
El Rincon de Higuerlop
El Rincon de Higuerlop is set in Estremera’s main square. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a snack bar.Each room at El Rincon de Higuerlop has traditional décor and a private bathroom, a desk and a TV. Some rooms have air conditioning.The guest house is set next to Estremera’s bars, cafés and shops. A breakfast is served every morning at an extra cost.The surrounding region is ideal for hiking and cycling. Sports facilities, including a pool, pitch and a gym can be found in the town.Chincho is 25 mi away, while Madrid and Barajas Airport can be reached in an hour by car. Cuenca is 68 mi away.
- Perfect distance from Santander to Alicante for a stop over.Easy to find. The beer was cold
- Very friendly staff and the location in a lovely Spanish Village
- Trato muy amable. La comida del restaurante espectacular.
- El personal es ex excelente y siempre dispuesto a todo
- El personal es súper agradable y están pendientes de todo!!!
Hostal Gran Avenida
Hostal Gran Avenida is 2,450 feet from Tarancón Train Station. At 50 mi from Madrid, it has easy access to the A-3 Motorway, and offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The Gran Avenida guest house has wooden chalet style rooms with air conditioning and heating. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. There is a mini-bar, and a TV and sofa.There is an on-site restaurant, and the Gran Avenida has a 24-hour front desk and tour desk. The 16th-century Nuestra Señora de la Asunción Church is a 15-minute walk away.
- The rooms were very comfortable, offering a small refrigerator, comfortable bedding. the rooms are decorated to make you feel you are in a cabin. Very nice. The bathroom was spacious and offered all that one would need.
- It was convenient for our overnight stay en route to the South of Spain.
- The location was ideal for our overnight stay on our way from Madrid to Cuenca. We parked outside, it was nearly midnight when we arrived and we phoned reception and they arrived immediately. Check in was fast and friendly and the room was warm when we entered. The bed was comfy and there were spare blankets. There was also a fridge and a TV.
Easy access from the motorway, travelling from Almería province to Santander, good stop off around halfway.
Comfortable, close to decent place to eat. Inexpensive.
- I stayed here in August on the way to the ferry from Bilbao to Portsmouth. I loved it and decided to stay again on the way back to Alicante via Portsmouth and Santander. Its an excellent alternative to a regular hotel and very comfortable, quiet and private.
Hostal La Estación
Just a-2 minute walk from Tarracón Train Station, Hostal La Estación offers air-conditioned rooms and a 24-hour reception. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and in some rooms.Each room is simply decorated and comes with TV and a private bathroom. The guest house has a lounge are with TV, a restaurant and a tour desk.The center of Tarracón is 1,000 feet away. Here you will find numerous shops, bars and restaurants.Both, Madrid and Cuenca are 45 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- Excellent value. Very comfortable beds. Pet friendly at no extra cost.
- Guy at reception very friendly and helpful. Room very clean and I wish I had those beds at home – really comfortable.
- Good stop off travelling from Santander to Costa Blanca.Basic but clean with free wifi and value for money.
- There was plenty of free street parking and there were bars nearby for breakfast.
- Antonio the caretaker was most helpful. Our room was spotless and the beds very comfortable. Would recommend.
Hostal Restaurante Carmelo
Featuring a restaurant with local Mediterranean cuisine and outdoor terrace, Hostal Restaurante Carmelo is located in the rural town of Villarejo de Salvanes. Free Wi-Fi is available all areas.Each room is air conditioned and includes seating area with a TV. The private bathroom offers a shower.There are various bars and restaurants within a 10-minute walk of the property. The Film Museum of Carlos Jiménez is 1,650 feet away.Madrid Barajas Airport is 37 mi from the property.
- Clean rooms, nice bathroom and great location outside Madrid.
- Nice small hotel run by Spanish staff, good bar, great food in restaurant
- Clean room, friendly staff and the fridge on the landing
- There is a gorgeous gastrobar where dinners are served with fresh ingredients and superb dishes. We had live jazz whilst having our dinner. It was an absolute gem of a discovery.
This hotel is literally just off the motorway – SO easy to find, less than two minutes from the motorway, superb location.
Warm welcome and taken to room even though I was early. Room was warm and comfortable with English TV, wi-fi was good too. Plenty of parking available in the street, free. restaurante / cafe / bar attached, very friendly, good prices. Highly recommended.
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hostal Q is located in a peaceful setting in Albares, in the region of Guadalajara. The guest house also features a bar and restaurant offering traditional Spanish dishes.Simply decorated rooms at Hostal Q come with a TV and a desk, while towels and bed linen are included. The private bathroom has a bathtub and other facilities include luggage storage.Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner on the shared terrace, featuring barbecue facilities. A free private parking is also available on site.Madrid city center is 1 hour drive from Hostal Q and other locations nearby include Guadalajara and Madrid Barajas Airport, which are 31 mi away.
Very welcoming staff, private under shelter parking for my motorbike.
Good cold beer served in a frozen glass. Nice generous portions of tapas.
Very clean rooms.
- Clean towel every day, bed made, bins emptied etc.
- Hemos hecho la reserva por internet y al llegar al hostal nos dijeron que no tenían cuarto libre y q si nos iportaba esperar una hora y media hasta q nos preparaban una habitación. Nos tuvimos q ir y buscar otro hostal. FATAL
- Desayuno, normal, pero lo del menu sera para T.A. La ubicacion esta bien, con su parking a las afueras. Pueblo pequeño, hostal para ir de paso . Puede que en verano este mas animado, por la piscina municipal.
- La ubicacion. Las toallas hororosas y no había mantas en las habitaciones
- Very welcoming staff, private under shelter parking for my motorbike.
Hostal Colmenar is located in Colmenar De Oreja, 5 minutes’ walk from its beautiful town square, and a 45-minute drive from Madrid. The guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.The rooms have a classic décor with pastel colors. Each room includes a closet, flat-screen TV and a radiator.There is a small selection of restaurants, bars and shops in Colmenar De Oreja. There are also several wine cellars in the town.In Chinchón, a 5-minute drive away, you can visit the Los Condes Castle which dates from the 15th century. Also nearby is the Royal Palace and Gardens of Aranjuez, at 12 mi from the guest house.
- The owners have a good ‘locals’ restaurant and bar; good value and fun. Staff are very good.
- The hospitality of the owners was Great, had a few beers at the bar with them before heading over to our warm, quiet comfy room that was excellent value for money
- El personal muy amable y todo muy bien en general.
- La habitación y el cuarto de baño muy limpios. La habitación no es muy grande pero es el tamaño justo para estar de paso y visitar el pueblo. Cama cómoda y el lugar es silencioso de forma que se puede dormir tranquilamente. Está a unos 10 minutos andando al centro del pueblo aunque todo está cerca. la habitación estaba calentita, se estaba a gusto.
- Relación calidad precio espectacular. Para una escapada de finde semana perfecto
Top Guest Houses In Granja Arenales Community Of Madrid Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Granja Arenales Community of Madrid to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Granja Arenales Community of Madrid but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Granja Arenales Community of Madrid. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!