7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Gorafe Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Gorafe Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Gorafe Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Gorafe Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Gorafe Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Gorafe Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Gorafe Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Gorafe Andalucía:
This pleasant guest house is located in Zújar, 15 minutes’ walk from the center. It offers a traditional restaurant and comfortable, quiet rooms with views of the Cerro Jabalcon Mountain.Air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Jaufil are bright and spacious. Each comes with a TV, central heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The property’s restaurant serves homemade, regional dishes and you can enjoy a drink from the bar on the terrace. Packed lunches are available and nearby Baza, with its restaurants and bars, is 6.8 mi away.The Jaufil is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Cerro Jabalcon Mountain and the Baños de Zújar Thermal Baths. Guadix and its Troglodyte cave-houses is a 30-minute drive awayThe property offers free parking and is 70 minutes’ drive from Granada. The Sierra Nevada Ski resort is 1 hour 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Really friendly staff. Excellent location for the lake. Dog friendly.
- The hostal was very clean and comfortable beds good, we had a good night sleep, very quiet, pizza in the restaurant excellent, definitely recommend staying
- See above: great staff. Location handy for Baza and the lake. Nice food. Got discount for Genie
the bed was very comfy
very clean , bathroom facilities were good
- The service was extremely good. Tapas was served every time we bought a drink. You could order whatever you wanted for breakfast with out any trouble. A smattering of Spanish would be useful though.
Hostal Venta Del Sol
One of our top picks in Baza.Hostal Venta Del Sol is 1,650 feet from the center of Baza, on the main Murcia Road, which connects to the A92N Motorway. It offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.The basic, air-conditioned rooms at Venta del Sol have a TV. They are also heated and have a modern private bathroom with a bath or shower.Breakfast is available at the Venta del Sol guest house. There is a bar, and the restaurant features a covered terrace with a large flat-screen TV.Granada and the Sierra Nevada National Park are just over an hour’s drive away.
- Very comfortable room. Super quiet if at the back. Resturant and bar on site. Supermarket across the road. Easy walk into town
- Heater works, bed is comfy, water hot, wifi works, staff pleasant. At the price, you can’t ask for much more. Restaurant friendly, great garlic soup & economical breakfast.
- As always, the perfect place to stay. They were very helpful when I had to check in very late due to an emergency. Love staying here.
- Very welcoming and helpful, a garage was provided for my motorbike and the accommodation was basic but perfectly comfortable. My room was a little noisy as it was above the bar, but to be honest it didn’t stop me sleeping. It’s close to the centre of the town and there are plenty of places within walking distance for something to eat, There’s also a supermarket across the road. All In all a good stay and great value.
- I’ve never stayed in a place so clean. Even the floor was sparkling clean.
Hostal Restaurante Casa Grande
Hostal Casa Grande is located just 10 minutes’ walk from the historic center of Baza and offers functional rooms with free Wi-Fi. The à la carte restaurant serves traditional dishes.The rooms at Hostal Restaurante Casa Grande feature simple décor and come with a private bathroom. They also include air conditioning, heating and a TV.Casa Grande offers a vending machine for drinks as well as a bar. Guests can enjoy drinks on the roof terrace, which overlooks Baza.The guest house can be found 6.2 mi from the beautiful Sierra de Baza Natural Park, where cycling and hiking are popular activities. Pantano de Negratin, known for its waters and volcanic hot springs, is 5 mi away.
- Located about 15mins walk to centre of town. Parking outside no problem. Check in quick. Many stairs, no lift.
- This little Hostal is a gem. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We were travelling by bicycles and the owner had a secure garage to keep them. The restaurant next door is also worth a visit with a great menu del dia.
- great service throughout, staff all very friendly. Bar man very good, so were the tapas.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff. Food basic but very good.
- The room was very comfortable good value for money the bed very comfortable the owner was very helpful and we will def book again when we are in that area.
Hostal El Caminero
Hostal El Caminero is set in Purullena, 24 mi from Granada and 19 mi from Sierra Nevada. This property offers free WiFi in all rooms.The rooms are fitted with a TV, desk, and private bathroom with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms include a balcony.Guadix is 3.7 mi from Hostal El Caminero, while Capileira is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 47 mi from the property.
- its a nice homestyle place, worth to stay to have a walk around.
- Located at the and of the small town. The hostal is cheap and our room had a balcony with a good view. Since the rooms with balcony are facing the street you gonna hear the traffic noise (was okay for us) the lady who owns the bussines os super nice and helpful. Gracias por todos!
Brilliant location for our motorcycle trip. Sierra Nevada on the door step. Made very welcome during our stay.
Some restaurants and cafe bars. Great access point to the mountains in all directions. Rooms are clean and have air con. Private parking at the back of the hotel which allowed us to keep the bikes locked up during the night.
- Only stayed 1 night and it was value for money and greeting from the hostess made all the difference to the stay.nothing, everything was as expected for the money.
- Personal trevlig. Rummet, sängar o badrum fräscht, rent o snyggt .
Pensión Ronda is set in Baza, 29 mi from Guadix and 47 mi from Quesada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The rooms have a flat-screen TV, heating and air conditioning. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The area is popular for hiking and cycling.Sierra de Baza Natural Park is 18 mi from the property, while Negratín Reservoir is 12 mi from Pensión Ronda. Almeria Airport is 96 mi away.
Although the restaurant was closed. the manager said she would do us some snacks. This developed into a brilliant tapas selection at a very reasonable price with a few drinks.
It was just what we wanted after a very long drive across Spain.
We liked it all, the room was clean with a balcony, the bed was fine, plenty of hot water and the radiator was so hot. We didn’t eat in but wished we had, we came back to the bar after eating out for a drink and with every drink we were given an exquisite tappa after three drinks I had to stop because I couldn’t eat anymore.
Loved out stay here and will be back.
- Clean but unkept. Room was spacious and it was fine for what it cost.
- Very traditional small pension with a very nice lady proprietor.
- Smart and clean hostal with helpful staff. Good restaurant with tasty food at a reasonable price. My room had a little shared terrace with table and chairs and a view across the town towards the mountains.
- Although the restaurant was closed. the manager said she would do us some snacks. This developed into a brilliant tapas selection at a very reasonable price with a few drinks.
Hostal Virgen Del Pilar
Hostal Virgen Del Pilar is offering accommodations in Baza. The property has free shuttle service and free WiFi.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.Guadix is 30 miles from Hostal Virgen Del Pilar.
- Maria checked us in and gave us suggestions for a restaurant for dinner and another for breakfast in the morning. She was very kind and helpful. The room was small but perfect for a single person. The bed was fine and the shower was excellent. I did not try the TV but it was there. The heat in the room worked great which was helpful as the weather got cool at night.
- Super clean, super comfortly bed, shower and bathroom clean. Kitchen fully equipped, they even do your bed!! Loved that detail.
- Great find. Quiet location just a short stroll from the centre. Very clean and comfortable. Full kitchen to use. Maria is a superstar, very knowledgeable about local area. Great cafe for breakfast just around the corner. Definitely my ‘go to’ destination in Baza. 5 stars *****
Perfect place and very welcoming!
Cozy, spacious and clean rooms. Very friendly lady who gave me tips on places to eat.
Location close to UNED and local bus stops, but you can also walk to the city center.
- Second visit in last few months , Maria is very friendly and speaks good English, beds comfortable even had same room ,I’m visually impaired so no problem with stairs etc , well light ,decent kitchen 2 large fridge / freezers ,close to Really cheap bars, supermarkets , bus station 15 minutes flat walk , in all a great place to stay .
Hostal Los Hermanos
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Los Hermanos is a guest house located in Baza, Granada. It offers rooms with air conditioning, heating, flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Bed linen and towels are included. Rooms also have a fitted wardrobe and a desk.Hostal Los Hermanos has a bar, a terrace and a computers room available to use for free. Wi-Fi access is provided for free as well.The onsite restaurant serves seasonal dishes and regional specialties. A set menu is offered for lunch. Other services offered include tourist information, luggage storage and laundry.Los Hermanos guest house is set on the north of Granada, 20 minutes’ drive from Sierra de Baza Nature Reserve. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Sin dudas el colchón, excelente. Relación calidad precio muy muy bien
- La habitación es espaciosa y mucho mejor de lo que parece en las fotos. Muy limpio. Siempre había gente en la terraza del establecimiento pero en la habitación no se escuchaba nada de ruido.
- Alojamiento aceptable. Ideal para pagar lo justo en desplazamientos por negocios o trabajo y con las comodidades básicas que todo alojamiento debe ofrecer como aire acondicionado y televisión. Se aprecia limpieza en el cuarto de baño, aunque la tapa del wc no estaba precintada. La ducha es cómoda con suelo antideslizante y mampara transparente lo cual es de agradecer.
Todo exelente el trato ,la comida la habitaciones todo
- Habitación limpia y tranquila. personal muy agradable. El hostal cuenta con un buenísimo restaurante para comidas-cenas-desayunos (muy recomendable). Está a las afueras de Baza pero era lo que necesitábamos porque solo íbamos de paso.
Top Guest Houses In Gorafe Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Gorafe Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Gorafe Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Gorafe Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!