7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Faro de Cullera Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Faro de Cullera Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Faro de Cullera Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Faro de Cullera Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Faro de Cullera Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Faro de Cullera Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Faro de Cullera Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Faro De Cullera Valencia Community:
The Hostal Virginia is 2.5 mi from the beaches of Cullera and has easy access along the Mediterranean Coast of Spain. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas.This guest house is close to the A-7 motorway. This road goes to Gandía and Valencia, 12 miles and 28 miles away.The Virginia offers simple rooms with a TV and a balcony. There is air conditioning and an private bathroom.All rooms have lovely views of Cullera.The guest house has a restaurant. There is a nice terrace and a bar. Private parking is available at a good price near the hotel.
- The owners were friendly and helpful. A pleasure to chat with!
- We were en route to France this seemed to be the only place that had a vacancy. Yes it was clean but the beds were like a camp bed, The next night we were at a place that was E12 more than Virginia but had a King size bed and a lovely breakfast. At Virginia we weren’t offered breakfast and the bar was closed. I don’t know where people went but from midnight to 3am there was a constant noise from people returning banging doors laughing talking loudly.
- The weather was hot, hot, but the air-conditioning worked extremely well.
- a small hotel in an even smaller pueblo friendly staff ,good restaurant below hotel good internet ,really good value
- J’ai trouve le personnel très agréable et a l’ecoute.
Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín
A 5-minute walk from San Antonio Beach, Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and fridges. Located in Cullera’s Sant Antoni district, it is 1,000 feet from the city’s medieval castle.Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín ’s simply decorated, air-conditioned rooms have private bathrooms with shower. There is also a 21-inch flat-screen TV; and some rooms have a balcony with street views. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a range of cafés, bars and restaurants in the streets surrounding the Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín.The center of Cullera is 1.9 mi from Luna de Gavín and there are regular train services to Valencia, an hour away. L’Albufera National Park is less than 3.7 mi from the guest house.
- In general it is a vintage style hostel with a very good quality/price rate. We liked the personnel and the room as well. They allowed us to stay for a longer time on the leaving day so it was very nice from them. We will come back.
- The Hostel is lovely and finished to a high spec. The lady on reception and the cleaner were very friendly and helpful.
– very clean
– easy to comunicate
- Hemos estado muy agusto , todo muy bien y limpio . Los propietarios nos dejaron en recepción unos termos con caldo caliente, podías coger lo que quisieras . MUCHAS GRACIAS
- El trato del personal es inmejorable,así como la comodidad y la limpieza de las habitaciones.
Pensión Avenida is offering accommodations in Tavernes de Valldigna.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms at Pensión Avenida include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Gandía is 10 miles from the accommodation. Valencia Airport is 41 miles away.
- Kényelmes volt az ágy,a személyzet segítőkész volt.
- Buen trato a la llegada. Y la posibilidad de recoger las llaves tarde.
- Hyvä hinta/laatu suhde. Plussaa aamiainen ja lemmikit sallittu.
- La gente de la pensión fue muy amable con nosotros. Además, iba con mi perrita y todo fueron ventajas. Sin duda repetiría.
- La atención y el trato tan cercano que tienen con los huéspedes.
Hostal Ducal II
Located in the modern Grao de Gandia neighborhood, Hostal Ducal II is just a 10-minute walk from Gandía Beach. It offers a bar and functional rooms with air conditioning and private bathrooms.Each room at Hostal Ducal II features tiled floors and colorful décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and heating. Bathrooms include a shower.Various bars and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk of the Ducal II. The historic center of Gandía is 1.9 mi away, while Valencia is a 40-minute drive away via the nearby AP-7 Motorway.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Ducal features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is located 15 minutes’ walk from the Gandía Beach, on the Costa del Azahar, 2,650 feet from the yacht club.Each room features a modern and functional décor with bright colors. They are fitted with tiled flooring, a wardrobe, desk and a flat-screen TV. They include a private bathroom with shower.The property features its own bar. Guest can also found a wide range of shops, restaurants which serve traditional Spanish dishes within a 5-minute walk.Ideally located Hostal Ducal is about 30 minutes’ drive from Albufera Nature Reserve as well as from the Terra Mítica Theme Park. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in that area.Private parking is available on site for an extra charge.
- Close to the beach. And owner was So kind to call taxi. Free Wifi.
- Everything… perhaps the most charming and hospitable hosts I have encountered.. clean..comfortable..spacious ..great shower..well appointed..and great value.
- Es muy limpio y cómodo, y el personal muy amables .
- Atención muy buena, las instalaciones son sencillas, nuevas y muy bien aprovechadas. La limpieza excelente. Por la noche mucha tranquilidad.
- es la segunda vez que elijo el hostal ducal . me siento muy bien son muy amables y muy limpio , luego todo esta cerca y a la mano
Hostal Miguel y Juani
Hostal Miguel y Juani is located on the main avenue in L´Alcudia, in the Valencia region. It offers free Wi-Fi in all of the rooms, and has a restaurant.All of the air-conditioned rooms have private bathrooms with bath, TV and heating. One child up to 12 years can stay for free when using existing bedding. There is elevator access to all rooms.The restaurant and bar are just 150 feet from the hotel. The guest house has a food vending machine in the lobby.The city of Valencia is 19 mi away. The guest house offers easy access to the A-7 motorway.
- very comfortable bed very clean room will be looking to book this hostel again
- Price cleanliness good value for money and in a good location.
- Bine pozitionat,liniste,usor de parcat masina,supermarket in apropiere,baruri,super curat,cald in camera,dimineata liniste.
- La limpieza y que la hora de salida fuera hasta las 12
- La netedat. La practicitat, tenia tot el necessari essent un hostal trobo que tenia : bona televisió, bona wifi , a l’edifici hi ha màquina de cafè, sabonets per a la banyera, silenci, tranqul·litat….
L’Oncle Pere Habitacions
L’Oncle Pere Habitacions is situated in the historic center of the town of l’Alcudia, in the province of Valencia. It offers free Wi-Fi and private parking at a good price.Full air conditioning and heating and digital TV can be found in rooms at L’Oncle Pere. All have a private bathroom with bathtub.Valencia is 18 miles from L’Oncle Pere and the City of Arts can be easily reached by car. The town of Alcudia offers historic sights such as the churches of the Inmaculada and Sant Andreu. The Albfuera Nature Reserve and Valencia Manises Airport are a short drive away.
- Worth underground parking for 5€ extra. Though you can easily park on road side. As travelling, convenient to feel safe and leave everything in my car. The reception lady was Informative and welcoming. The cleanliness of the room. Hot shower and soap provided. Price was excellent for a single traveller’
- The staff especially the receptionist when checking in were very pleasant, the hotel was well situated for the motorways and only a short walk into town. Clean comfy rooms and loads of hot water for a nice bath after being drenched on my way there on motorbike. Secure parking.
- Friendly professional staff easy to find location.
- Room was pretty clean, but a bit warm because of sunlight hitting right on the blind of room window . Nice to have air conditioning unit and TV though.
- Great value for money very clean staff very friendly,but cleaners left the room unlocked but door was closed each day after cleaning door should be locked maybe this is your policy but shouldn’t be great stay would stay there again no problem tks to all lyndon
Top Guest Houses In Faro De Cullera Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Faro de Cullera Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Faro de Cullera Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Faro de Cullera Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!