7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Écija Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Écija Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Écija Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Écija Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Écija Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Écija Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Écija Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In ÉCija Andalucía:
La Casa en el Centro
Featuring a traditional Andalusian courtyard, La Casa en el Centro is set in the center of Écija. The 18th-century town house is within 650 feet of Plaza España and the town hall.Each room at La Casa en el Centro has traditional décor with bright finishes and colorful, tiled floors. All rooms have free Wi-Fi a TV and a private bathroom. All rooms have air conditioning.The guest house is set on a pedestrianized street, 100 feet from Écija History Museum.Seville and Córdoba can be reached in an hour by car. Málaga and the coast are approximately 81 mi away.
Excellent central location
- If you had a dream to stay for one night in the real Andalusian house with patio this is the best place to stay. The rooms were large enough, the wifi internet connection was good. The location is perfect.
- A typical Spanish house in the center of the town. Nice owner and big rooms
Perfect location right in the old town center.
My friends and I got rooms at the hotel (old building) and at the apartment (modern), both buildings just 30m away from each other.
The old building is full of character, with all the traditional Andalusian features.
The new building is perfect for families and groups, with a large living room, fully equiped kitchen and modern bathroom.
The owner was very atentive and gave us advice on places to visit and things to do in town.
The public parking in Plaza de España (50m away) costs only 8€ per day if you show that you´re staying in.
- The location is really good. A few minutes away from the centre. Lots of places to eat nearby. All the places to visit are in walking distance. An interesting old market is also close. The building is lovely, with a very pretty patio. Our room was spacious with a large bathroom. Good facilities. A comfortable bed. About 15 minutes walk from the bus station.
- Excellent central location
Featuring a 24-hour front desk and heating, Hostal Santiago is located in Ecija. Set 1,650 feet from Santiago Church, this guest house offers a tour desk and luggage storage.Rooms at Hostal Santiago will provide you with air conditioning and heating, and a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Reataurant Capacho is located next to the guest house, and there is a grocery shop within 500 feet. You can find a shopping mall a 5-minute walk away. There is easy access to the A4 Motorway 0.6 mi from the property. Cordoba is 30 minutes away by car and Sevilla is 50 mi from Hostal Santiago.
- Really comfy beds, good mattresses. Fluffy towels. Obviously, this is the cheaper end of the market and the room was not decorated, just bare white walls. But we were very comfortable, place immaculate. Good cafeteria downstairs.
All you need in the room..
Apart from tv problem above.
- We arrived on Sunday and the check in was in the Petrol Station outside of the hotel . The staff were more than friendly and also found us secure storage for our bikes. The room was very basic but the beds were comfortable and the bathroom was clean and adequate. There is a restaurant / Bar on the ground floor that we sat and had coffees in the morning. It was only a short walk to the town and we found a few nice restaurants nearby. No problems with the wifi.
- The room was a little small but that was because it had its own toilet and shower.But for one night it was good enough,and at that price you can not complain.
- Precio imbatible para una estancia cómoda, sin mayores prestaciones, en un lugar tranquilo y bien ubicado
Located in the historic center of Carlota, 19 mi from Cordoba, the modern Hospederia Laredo offers free Wi-Fi. Rooms are air conditioned and soundproofed, and feature flat-screen TVs and a balcony.Featuring tiled floors, all rooms have a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries.There are vending machines for drinks and snacks. A laundry, ironing and dry cleaning service is available. Tourist information is available and there is easy access to the A4 Motorway.
- Lovely little town very friendly and great selection of bars and restaurants. Great value for money.
- extremelly inexpensive, very good places to eat near the hotel.
- It was an easy place to drive to and from. We parked onsite and our host was very welcoming. The room was accessed via a lift and was clean and comfortable. Restaurants were nearby for dinner and breakfast. Excellent value for money.
- The staff is very friendly. My room was new renovated. Big bathroom. Very quiet.
- Très bon accueil par le propriétaire et bonne halte pour se reposer
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hostal Al-Andalus offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Guijarrosa. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You can play table tennis at this guest house, and the area is popular for horse riding. The guest house also offers bike hire. Córdoba is 21 mi from Hostal Al-Andalus, while Posadas is 17 mi away.
Quiet and comfortable
In a village far from city, just above a restaurant.
Free parking available onsite.
Easy to reach Cordoba by car.
- Staff was friendly, we could swim until very late and early in the morning, the restaurant served a delicious codfish. Great experience.
- A lovely little hostal about 30mins from Córdoba. A great place to stay if you have a car, want free parking and looking for a cheap option. The room was warm with heating, clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and the food in the restaurant delicious – especially the breakfast of toast with tomato and ham.
- Amazing place, exceeded our expectations! The food in the restaurant was very good, the rooms big and clean. The terrace amazing and the personal very friendly and nice.
- Excellent Hotel
Hostal Restaurante Hermanos Zamora
Set just outside the center of Palma del Río, Hostal Restaurante Hermanos Zamora features a restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi. The property has a picturesque setting within the Vega de Guadalquivir Region, between the Guadalquivir and Genil Rivers.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Restaurante Hermanos Zamora has air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is surrounded by attractive countryside and orange groves. The area is ideal for hiking, cycling and fishing, and Hornachuelos Nature Reserve can be reached in just 20 minutes by car.Córdoba is 34 mi away, while Seville is less than an hour’s drive from the Hermanos Zamora. Écija and the A4 Motorway can be reached in 30 minutes by car.
- Todo genial. Personal muy agradable e instalaciones limpias y cómodas. Recomendable totalmente
La limpieza de la habitación
Las camas eran cómodas
La habitación confortable
Een super schoon , stil Hostal., ligt op industrie terrein , maar alles goed verzorgd.
Prima keuken en bar
- Tout était super bien. Le restaurant est bien et les prix très attractifs.
- Relacion calidad precio insuperable y muy atentos y agradables
Located in the pretty little town of La Carlota, this pleasant and colorful guest house is an ideal place to stay when visiting the Córdoba region.The Hostal Victoria has fully-equipped rooms and a restaurant. Relax in this quaint town, located in the area surrounding the historical city of Córdoba, a UNESCO World Heritage site. The Mezquita, Jewish Quarter and the Puente Romanico on the Guadalquivir river are a must see when you visit this city.The town of La Carlota is only a 15 minute drive from the center of Córdoba and is one hour from Seville.
- Good quality for the price, 30min. from Cordoba center, bar at the groundfloor , looks like was just partly renovated, AC old but works. No problem with free parking in the streets nearby the hotel in September, but the car was scratched (quite usual in Spain). Everyday cleaning if you wish. Nice reception. Rooms are with bathroom.
- Lo mejor es la calidad/precio y el bar que esta debajo…se come de maravillas
- El personal era muy agradable y atento y el servicio de cafetería bueno.
- Muy incomoda la habitación. La ducha sólo era de pared. Y la han muy fría.
- Me gustó mucho el trato del personal. Y el restaurante que tenían no estaba nada mal en cuanto a calidad y precios.
Laguna Mendoza is located in Palma del Río and features a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet. Rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries, while selected rooms also feature a balcony.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Laguna Mendoza.The accommodation can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Posadas is 16 miles from Laguna Mendoza. Seville Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Clean, efficient room with private bath. Very good value with breakfast included.
- Large, clean room with its own balcony and air conditioning. Good food in the bar/restaurant – excellent value for money. The family who run the hotel were very friendly and helpful – they even stayed late one night to make us a meal before going out themselves. The train station – for direct access to Cordoba and Seville – is only 10 mins drive, with plenty of free parking. The town centre is about 30 mins on foot (or 5 in the car), with all of the usual amenities. The area was a lot quieter than expected, even during the daytime.
- La cama muy comoda,el personal majisimo (siempre muy pendiente de que no te falte de nada),el desayuno muy bueno .Todo muy limpio
- El establecimiento atendido por una familia, con muy buen trato y amabilidad.
- La amabilidad de las chicas que lo llevan. Son muy simpáticas y agradables. Además el desayuno está muy bien. Sin duda volvería.
Top Guest Houses In ÉCija Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Écija Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Écija Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Écija Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!