7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Colonia Alajuela – Top Hotel Reviews
Colonia Alajuela is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Colonia Alajuela. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Colonia Alajuela. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Colonia Alajuela. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Colonia Alajuela right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Colonia Alajuela with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Colonia Alajuela:
Hostel Orozco – Costa Rica
Hostel Orozco – Costa Rica offers accommodations in Río Cuarto. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.San José is 30 miles from Hostel Orozco – Costa Rica, and Alajuela is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 24 miles from Hostel Orozco – Costa Rica.
- Very nice place to stay. The host Jason is the best.
- The welcoming of our hosts, particularly of Jason who showed us a wonderful place very close from the hostel, with 100 meters waterfalls, a beautiful river and a short walking in the tropical forest!
- Jason was very helpful and the property was better than I expected!
- Breakfast was great, the location is amazing, not touristic, but so much to see!! (Poas, several amazing waterfalls, restaurant) But the best part is Jason, he is the greatest host ever met. He showed us around and explained to us what places to go in humble non-benefical way!
- The most welcoming and nice staff we had ever seen! Surrounded by very beautiful waterfalls.
Wendy´s Eco Guest House – Sarapiqui
Featuring free WiFi, Wendy´s Eco Guest House – Sarapiqui offers accommodations in San José. Free private parking is available on site.San José is 31 miles from Wendy´s Eco Guest House – Sarapiqui, and Alajuela is 25 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Estancia San Pascual
Located in Quesada in the region of Alajuela, 24 miles from Alajuela, Estancia San Pascual features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong and pool at the guest house. Fortuna is 20 miles from Estancia San Pascual, and Monte Verde is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Villa Calas is located in Vara Blanca, 17 miles from San José and 10 miles from Alajuela. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Escazú is 17 miles from Villa Calas, and Heredia is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The view is breathtaking, absolutely quiet and peaceful.
- The staff was fantastic. Breakfast was very good. The grounds and view were wonderful.
- The food and coffee were excellent. The views were spectacular.the property was very well maintained.
- Breakfast was simple and good. Excellent for an included meal.
- Amazing views , good breakfast , fireplace in the room , Cozy atmosphere, service was excellent
GRECIA, COSTA RICA MOUNTAIN ESTATE GUEST HOME 2/2 ALL FURNISHED
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, GRECIA, COSTA RICA MOUNTAIN ESTATE GUEST HOME 2/2 ALL FURNISHED offers accommodations in San Isidro, just 20 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for hiking. Alajuela is 10 miles from GRECIA, COSTA RICA MOUNTAIN ESTATE GUEST HOME 2/2 ALL FURNISHED, and Escazú is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 11 miles from GRECIA, COSTA RICA MOUNTAIN ESTATE GUEST HOME 2/2 ALL FURNISHED.
No reviews yet.
Tropical Paradise Bungalows
Located in Pital in the region of Alajuela, 27 miles from Fortuna, Tropical Paradise Bungalows features an outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Juan Santamaría International Airport is 34 miles away.
- We were so surprised at the really beautiful, actually tropical, and private setting. New little bungalows were spotless, well furnished and decorated. The host and hostess were lovely people who seemed only interested in our comfort. She even offered to do our laundry for a very minimal cost. Food was good. We would go again!
- The bungalows are lovely: clean, contemporary, roomy, and accommodating. The beds comfortable, which is key. Think in terms of a small studio apartment. The grounds were very well kept and designed by someone who loves to care for his property. The common rancho area located by the terrific swimming pool was perfect. It is situated behind the property owner’s Henry and Michelle’s (AAATours) home. Henry and Michelle are charming (the entire family is) and as you would expect experts on superior ways to experience Costa Rica. They offer particular activities from easy-going to pull out all the stops. This was our first visit to their location in Pital, and for other purposes then engaging in an adventure; but we have no doubt that they could deliver exciting memorable activities. We will return with that in mind. So happy to discover this Tropical Paradise Bungalows and AAAtours, Henry and Michelle.
- Kind of hidden and calm place near Pital (look for AAA Tours sign on the road when going there). The cabins are new, clean, with big comfortable beds. There is a really nice swimming pool you can use and breakfast is served just next to it. Breakfast is included and the owners themselves came to spend the breakfast with us and gave us some useful tips and after breakfast showed us their herbs (and other plants) garden. Definitely a really nice place to stay!
Les propriétaires sont trés sympathiques, la chambre était grande , très propre et confortable !
Le propriétaire nous a fait une petite visite de son jardin avec plantes aromatiques et médicinales très intéressante !
La situation géographique pour visiter le volcan Tenorio et le Rio céleste
- Accueil et séjour chaleureux, très propre et les petits déjeuners sont excellents prépare d une main de maître par la patronne Michelle. Nous avons aussi apprécié la disponibilité et les connaissances d Henry.
Hotel del Norte
Located in Quesada, 26 miles from Alajuela, Hotel del Norte features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fortuna is 19 miles from Hotel del Norte, and Monte Verde is 26 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Colonia Alajuela Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Colonia Alajuela to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Colonia Alajuela but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Colonia Alajuela. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!