7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cocentaina Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Cocentaina Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cocentaina Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cocentaina Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cocentaina Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cocentaina Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cocentaina Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Cocentaina Valencia Community:
Hostal Savoy is just 350 feet from Plaza España Square, in central Alcoi. It offers functional, air-conditioned rooms and a traditional regional restaurant with a large terrace overlooking the town.Each simple, modern room at Hostal Savoy has a TV, heating and a safe. Rooms also offer a private bathroom with a bathtub and toiletries.As well as the restaurant, the Savoy has a café-bar where you can enjoy breakfast, drinks and snacks. A range of bars and restaurants can also be found in the surrounding streets.Hostal Savoy is within a 5-minute walk of Alcoi’s main shops and the Archaeological Museum. Staff at reception are happy to provide more information about the town.
- Perfect location near the city centre. Kind staff gave us a lot of information about town and citycentre.
Staff was very welcoming and helpful.
The hostel is in the very center of the city.
Lunch and dinner menus were great.
- Friendly staff, very clean room and a great location to explore alcoy
- The situacion of the hostel is in the centre of Alcoy which is nice. Breakfast was basic but OK. Relation price is good because we paid less than 90,- € for 2 nights.
- Excellent location close to the Main Square and the University. Nice room and bathroom, good heating, comfortable bed, and shower pressure. Very good breakfast. Very friendly staff.
Pensión Mariola offers accommodations in Agres. There is a games room on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bath.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Benidorm is 68 mi from Pensión Mariola, while Alicante is 50 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 52 mi from Pensión Mariola.
- The mattress was of low quality making my sleep ability poor
- Our luggage was taken to our accommodation on arrival. We were offered more coffee, toast, juice etc at our table at breakfast. Excellent facilities in the room. Extensive, reasonably priced menu in the restaurant.
- The staff very welcoming and prepared that we arrived! A really good room / apartment! Fantastic city and surroundings! The breakfast was excellent lots of food and coffee!
- This is a small hotel in a small town for those seeking peace and tranquility. A good restaurant with food from the region. All that we expected was in order. It was our second time here.
- Service was excellent. The host couldn’t have done more.
Located in the historic center of Albaida, Hostal Tarifa is 650 feet from a sports center. It offers free Wi-Fi in public areas and air-conditioned rooms with a TV and private bathroom.All rooms feature 2 single beds and tiled floors. Each is heated and has a work desk. The bathroom comes with a shower.A continental breakfast is available at the guest house. Homemade food is served in the restaurant, which offers à la carte and set menu options.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. There is easy access to the A7 Motorway and Ontinyent is a 10-minute drive away and you can drive to Xàtiva in 30 minutes. Valencia and Alicante are an hour’s drive away.
- La amabilidad del personal y la limpieza. Todo muy correcto para el precio y tipo de hostal. Muy tranquilo.
- La limpieza de las habitaciones y el trato del personal.
Los colchones no están mal.
Se permiten mascotas
- Calidad precio bien, sitio limpio y correcto, estaba todo nuevo. Para pasar una noche en ruta, como era nuestro caso , recomendable.
- la amabilidad del propietario. Estaba límpio, las camas bien, aire acondicionado bien. En general era lo esperado.
Casa Rural Mirador
Set in Bocairent, by Mariola Mountain Range, charming Casa Rural Mirador is located in the heart of the medieval village. Offering a furnished patio, the property is 2 minutes’ walk from Ontinyent Gorge.The property offers rooms with a flat-screen TV, balcony and a private bathroom, as well as two 2-bedroom apartments. With stone finishes and beamed ceilings, the rustic-style apartment features a classic-style room and bathroom. The living-dining room has a flat-screen TV and kitchenette including a dishwasher and microwave. Towels and bed linen are provided.Casa Rural Mirado has a tour desk available for guests, and is located within a 5-minute walk from a variety of shops and restaurants serving Spanish cuisine.Ontinyent Train Station is 6.2 mi from Casa Rural Mirador. Gandia is 45 minutes’ drive, while Alicante and Valencia are within 56 mi away. Alicante Airport is located within the same distance from the property.
- Pretty location close to old town centre /ajuntament.
- It was a quiet spacious clean room in the centre the host was very nice and helpful telling us about the interesting attractions in the area
- Fantastic room in a the very heart of the Old Town of Bocairent – we were met by a lovely lady who didn’t speak English but by ringing someone who could we soon had everything sorted. We didn’t realise you could only pay by cash so she let us pay the next day which was useful. The hotel is a little tricky to find and beware the streets near the hotel are not suitable for cars so we parked on a main road just outside the Old and then had 8 minute walk to the hotel up very steep hills on very uneven cobbles. If you car is small enough you can park it in a square around the corner of the hotel but its very tight. The hotel has steep stairs only but the bedroom and the communal kitchen is lovely. The town is really quirky but we found it difficult to find restaurants open in the evening (October). Well worth a visit though.
- Parking quite a distance away but that is to be expected in such an old town. Lovely apartment,we spent 2 wonderful days there and it was amazing.
- The accommodation was right in the heart of the village so fabulous for all the bars & amenities & tourist attractions. It was super clean & staff were really friendly.
Pensión El Pirineo
Located in the town of Confrides and set on Guadalest Valley, Pensión El Pirineo stunning views of the Aitana Mountains and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool. The property is located 2,575 feet above sea level.The restaurant at Pensión El Pirineo serves local dishes and traditional cuisine, offering meats like wild boar, rabbit, pork ribs or lamb, as well as homemade desserts.Each bright bedroom has heating and comes with a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with shower or bath. Free toiletries and free WiFi are included.Guests can take different hiking routes and visit places like Font de L’Arbre, which is 4,265 feet high, or Font Forata, which is about the same height.Pensión El Pirineo can be reached taking the CV70 Motorway. Benidorm is a 35-minute drive away. Guadalest is 6.2 mi away.
- Extremely friendly helpful staff. Very homely feel to the family run hotel. Delicious good value menu del dia. Beautiful view from hotel.
- Rafa and his staff are very friendly and helpful. The restaurant serves home cooked local food which is very good and reasonably priced. Recommend the oven baked lamb and wild boar stew. Swimming pool clean and well cared for. Rooms are a good size and beds very comfortable, this is a pension not a hotel, so don’t expect hotel room service, beds are not made and clean sheets and towels have an extra cost. It was lovely to sit outside in a evening having a drink and looking at the views.
- We used this as a Base for a family holiday, it’s location was perfect for us to visit the safari park, the fonts de algar and the Dino Park and also Guadalest… Rafael the owner couldn’t have been more eager to help us in any way and the cleanliness of the whole hotel was impeccable…would highly recommend
- Croissants were home made rooms with balconies were VERY spacious, food was delicious and home made and lots of it ,take advice when ordering we were very full every meal
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
The room and bathroom was very clean.
The food was excellent.
Swimming pool was exceptionally clean.
Great value for the money.
Habitacions Casa Roberto
Habitacions Casa Roberto is located in Ontinyent. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar. The property provides free WiFi.Gandía is 31 miles from the guesthouse, while Alcoy is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 57 miles from Habitacions Casa Roberto.
- Location, easy to find and an easy walk into town from the property. Room looking out the back was quiet though could hear water running and lavatory being used in room next door.
- Staff were excellent , café down stairs very busy with locals, overall excellent value for money hostel
Service was correct and friendly.
The room and bathroom was clean.
Food was ok for the price.
I was lucky that I could park almost in front of the door and the location was very easy to find.
Great location and centrally located.
Airconditioning and wardrobe facilities and a desk and chair was included.
Absolutely an amazing price.
- Although it was extra, great breakfast. Newly renovated and clean rooms. AC heating was essential.
Clean and simple room with aircon.
Good value for money.
The owner and staff were nice and helpful.
Casa el porxet
Casa el porxet is offering accommodations in Ontinyent. Free WiFi is included.Gandía is 31 miles from the guesthouse, while Alcoy is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 57 miles from Casa el porxet.
- We liked the location as it suited our needs and the space of the accommodation.
- El tracte molt agradable i moltes facilitats per tot ja que la entrada a l.habitatje era a una hora poc normal.
- Trato familiar, limpieza, acogedor, decoración cuidada, buena ubicación
- Buena atención, me acompañaron a buscar lugar para cenar, bien decorado, todo muy nuevo y cuidado.
Decoración muy cuidada, casa muy limpia y trato excelente.
Excelente ubicación, muy recomendable.
Top Guest Houses In Cocentaina Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cocentaina Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cocentaina Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cocentaina Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!