7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cistierna Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cistierna Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cistierna Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cistierna Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cistierna Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cistierna Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cistierna Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Cistierna Castile And Leon:
Hostal restaurante Ventasierra
Located in Valdoré, Hostal restaurante Ventasierra has free WiFi. Among the various facilities of this property are a garden, a terrace and a shared lounge. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath.Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant, which serves Spanish cuisine.Guests at Hostal restaurante Ventasierra will be able to enjoy activities in and around Valdoré, like hiking.San Isidro is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Colle is 12 miles away.
- Everything else.Location, sitting by the river with a glass of wine,check in staff were great. Susan the girl on later was extremely helpful. Dinner and the comfortable bar.And not forgetting the price,great!!!
- The staff at the hotel and the restaurant were excellent. The location of the hotel was wonderful. The huge dog that lolled around in the car park was great.
- A cheap place to stay on the edge of the Picos. We picked this place as an overnight stop when getting off the Ferry in Santander. We would use it again.
- A great place to overstay during a trip to the Picos de Europa national park. The room was large and very clean, and so was the bathroom. The beds were comfortable. Dinning and breakfast at the restaurant were superb, the food was simply too delicious, and you see that by the amount of people that stop by to eat. The staff were very sympathetic and welcoming. Walking around the building, you have the river right next, lots of cherry trees that you can pick from, and there’s the Santiago’s pilgrim path too. The view to the mountains was just beautiful.
- The position of the hotel is easily accessible direct from the N126. Massive parking area. Beautiful location with fast running river behind the hotel.
Hotel Rural Vegalion
Featuring free WiFi, Centro de Turismo Rural Vegalion is located in Las Salas. Picos de Europa National Park is a 35-minute drive away.Each room has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower. You can enjoy mountain views and river views from the room. Extras include bed linen.At Centro de Turismo Rural Vegalion you will find a terrace, a bar and a shared kitchen. Lunch and dinner are available at the bar, only upon prior request. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. A fully-guarded bicycle and motorbike storage area is available.The property offers free parking.
- Nice and relaxed atmosphere. Really nice proprietors and good breakfast.
- Owners were very friendly & helpful. We were able to park our motorcycle securely. Limited but adequate menu available.
- The whole experience of staying here was excellent. The hosts were extremely accommodating. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The food, drink and service could not be faulted. The parking was very secure for our motorcycles. We would certainly recommend this hotel.
- Anton and nat. are brilliant people well worth a visit
- Could not have been more welcoming and helpful. This is a great place to stay over and so friendly. Great for motorcycles with enclosed courtyard – and the bar / food are great. Anton lent me some tools when I needed to fix a problem with the bike. Thanks for a great stop over.
Offering a restaurant, Hostal Sainz is a 2-star hostel located in Riaño. Free WiFi access is available. Guests have access to a terrace and a bar. Free parking is provided.Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking.
- Staff were very welcoming and food was good and very reasonably priced. Great views of lake from our room.
Good ‘value for money’ hotel clean, comfortable and very welcoming small family run hotel.
Riaño is a small remote town but an excellent tour stop over, especially as a first or last night stop on the way to or from the Santander Ferry Port ‘Depending on your sailing times’
Street Parking outside which we were assured was safe for our Motos (there were upwards of 10 bikes on the street)
No Air Con or Fan so beware in the High Summer months, however the altitude makes for cool evenings most of the year.
Nice bar, good breakfast good value.
- Great location and value for money. The room was huge and beautiful.
- A really great sized room that was clean and very comfortable. Way better than the pictures suggested so we were pleasantly surprised. There was a balcony, with views over the town and lake, a good bathroom and good storage space. There is a restaurant and bar on site and the staff (barman in particular) were very friendly. We would happily stay here again.
- Great location. Very friendly staff. Great lake view. Good prices for room, drinks ans food.
Surrounded by nature, Casa Candana guest house offers charming rustic-style rooms, free bicycles, a terrace, a games room and a restaurant in La Candana de Curueño. León is 24 mi away.Rooms at this property feature exposed stone or brick walls, wooden beams and classic-style décor. They all offer garden views and come with free WiFi, heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms include a sofa. Suites have a TV. There is a shared lounge for guest to make use of.You can get tourist information of the area onsite and Casa Candana is well located for outdoor activities such as cycling, horse riding, hiking, fishing and skiing.Boñar is 10 minutes’ drive from the property and a 50-minute drive will take you to San Isidro Ski Resort.
- Very friendly hostess who spoke good English. Very tasty evening meal. Charming rooms around a courtyard. Good value for money.
- Everything was perfect. The owners were fantastic. The facilities were excellent. The optional evening meal was amazing and great value. Stayed just one night and it was hard to say goodbye.
- Very quaint, quiet and lovely hosts, excellent home cooked food. Secure parking on the property for the motorbike
- Super dinner and breakfast prepared with homemade ingredients. Original decorated bedroom and very friendly staff.
- able to speak fluent English, also they cook for us after 2300 pm as they were warned we will arrive very late. Dogs friendly, and I mean more than one water pot on the door. As was all snowed the rest of the plan for that weekend was totally impossible but there we got good tips to visit around and spend a great day.
Hostal Restaurante Tanis
Hostal Restaurante Tanis is offering accommodations in Riaño. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. Some units at the property feature a balcony with a lake view.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Hostal Restaurante Tanis can enjoy a continental breakfast.The accommodation has a sun terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Restaurante Tanis.Villaverde is 30 miles from the guesthouse.
- Great Host! very kind! always there to help you, the food at the restaurant it’s great and excellent menu prices for lunch and dinner.
- value for money. great meal. friendly staff, good location
- The welcome, and the very low cost of it all. Utterly remarkable scenery too!
- The owner’s are extremely helpful and made us very welcome with a coffee on the house, the location is excellent a short walk up into town, room was basic but clean and comfortable with a great view of the lake, we will definitely be coming here again but making sure the restaurant is open.
Owner went out of his way to make sure everything was just right.
Fantastic location near lake.
Hostal Bar Stop
Located in Velilla del Río Carrión, Hostal Bar Stop features a terrace and views of the Palentina Mountain.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Hostal Bar Stop features free WiFi throughout the property.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Hostal Bar Stop. Bread can also be bought on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property. A sports complex with a pool and children’s playground is 350 feet away.Espinama is 56 mi from Hostal Bar Stop, while Fuente De is 58 mi from the property.
- Hostal Bar Stop is a hotel squarely located in the community. If your approach is: “When in Rome, do as the Romans do.” then you’ll love this hotel. Friendly staff, good value for money, a bar full of locals and a bowl pumpkin seeds with a beer. Brilliant.
- The staff was especially nice, friendly, and helpful. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. It was on a main road, but the road noise was not bad at all. I had great views. The bar downstairs was especially hopping, with some locals, tour guides, and even the police stopping by. And of course, tourists too. Overall, great spot, would stay again.
El desayuno, muy bueno. La cama, muy cómoda y apenas se oye ruido en el cuarto, ya que queda bien aislado.
La gente que lo lleva es muy atenta y agradable.
Bien situada si buscas andar por el monte.
- El trato fue muy cordial y estaba acojedor y muy límpio.
El personal es todo amabilidad y tanto a la llegada como a la salida se comportaron estupendamente.
Nos dieron todas las indicaciones necesarias para poder ir a cenar ya que ellos no tienen ese servicio
Located in Boca de Huérgano, Crescente S.L. Has a shared lounge and bar. There’s a restaurant.At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet. With a shared bathroom, rooms at Crescente S.L. Also provide guests with free WiFi, while selected rooms here will provide you with a mountain view.Potes is 29 miles from the accommodation.
- The staff were very helpful and the atmosphere in the bar at night was very friendly
- Family owned business, very friendly and welcoming staff
- Good value for money. My room was really clean, and staff was so helpful. They prepared dinner for me when I arrived late at night, and it was fantastic. There were other motorcyclists staying there too.
- Bed shower room owner bar and even the view were just wonderful. Oh and the food! We had an amazing evening meal which was fantastic value for money. I wouldn’t hesitate staying here again, in fact I would go out of my way to stay there.
- The hostel is simple but very clean and comfortable, and has everything we needed to be able to relax. The restaurant is nice and the food is tasty and good value for money (10 euros for the menu).
Top Guest Houses In Cistierna Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cistierna Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cistierna Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cistierna Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!