7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cerezo de Abajo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Cerezo de Abajo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cerezo de Abajo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cerezo de Abajo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cerezo de Abajo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cerezo de Abajo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cerezo de Abajo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Cerezo De Abajo Castile And Leon:
Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda
Offering a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda is located in Sepúlveda next to the Duraton River. Free WiFi access can be enjoyed in this guest house’s public areas.Viewing the mountains or the river, each room here also comes with a TV and a private bathroom.At Hostal restaurante Villa de Sepúlveda, meals can be enjoyed at the on-site restaurant. An Italian breakfast, is served at an extra cost. Guests can also relax sipping a drink at the bar.Meeting facilities are available at the property. Nearby, bicycling, horse riding and fishing can be enjoyed. E5 Motorway is a 20-minute drive away.
- Room was comfortable, although view onto a back yard was not ideal! Hotel location – a bit out of town – was not great, in view of the cold weather. We decided against going out in evening because of the distance from town, etc. However food was good in the hotel, and we managed without any communication problems although no English was spoken there.
El personal y la limpieza.
El personal era muy agradable. El hotel estaba muy limpio, he estado en otros hoteles con más estrellas y no estaban tan limpios.
La comida también estaba bien, tanto en calidad como en cantidad y bien de precio.
Cuando vuelva por Sepúlveda me volveré a alojar en este hotel
- Habitación acogedora con cama muy cómoda. Todo muy limpio y el trato del personal excelente. Si volvemos a Sepúlveda, repetiremos!
- Los dueños son muy amables y las instalaciones correctas. La calefacción funcionó perfectamente, las camas muy cómodas. Relación calidad precio muy buena
- La comida, los desayunos, la calefacción y el trato de todas las personas que trabajan en el hostal.
Hotel Rural La Mesta
Located in Prádena, Hotel Rural La Mesta offers a restaurant and mountain views. All rooms are air conditioned and have a balcony or terrace and flat-screen cable TV.Rooms come with a desk and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom comes with a shower, bath and hairdryer. Deluxe rooms also have a sofa.This family-run hotel has a bar, TV lounge and terrace. It features a wood-burning oven for roasting meats. There is a concierge and tour desk.Huerta is 4.3 mi from Hotel Rural La Mesta, and Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is an hour’s drive away.
Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
No English spoken, but it is Spain.
- A very quaint typically Spanish hotel. The owner didn’t speak much English and our Spanish is not much better but sign language worked well.
- El trato personal muy bueno. Muy buenas vistas. La gente del pueblo muy amable
- El desayuno bueno y la habitación muy limpia la ubicación ideal cerca de Pedraza un pueblo medieval precioso.pradena huele a Navidad me encanto
- La limpieza y las vistas de la habitación ( tenía además un balcón).
- Adequate room for stop over. Very clean.
Hostal El Panadero
Located in Sepúlveda, Hostal El Panadero has a terrace and bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, every room includes a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests at Hostal El Panadero can enjoy a continental breakfast.Skiing and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Pedraza-Segovia is 15 miles from Hostal El Panadero.
- Very familiar staff. The room was very clean and nice views.
- A beautiful historic town set in the hills with stunning views. Very friendly and helpful Hostal owner.
- Staff very friendly. Quiet room. Nice building, nice balcony 🙂
- Great service and friendly staff! So clean and fab location😊
- Excellent value for money – highly recommend – owner very friendly and helpful – will diffently stay there again – fantastic Spanish village
Hostal Rural Jarpar
Located in the heart of the Castillian countryside, this welcoming, traditional hotel offers the ideal setting for a tranquil rural getaway.The Jarpar lies on the main square of the tiny village of Grajera in Segovia province, surrounded by beautiful countryside known for its numerous outdoor activities. Here you can enjoy a peaceful, healthy walk or round of golf, or try something more exciting like quad biking or paintballing.Sleep beneath the sturdy wooden beams of this charming rustic lodge. You can also enjoy a fine bottle of wine from the hotel’s own cellar and a tasty meal of hearty local specialties in the restaurant.
- Very nice mountain style character, just cute and not too many rooms so it is pretty quiet. Very comfy bed and views.
- The room was comfortable and clean with plenty of hot water and decent shower. The bar had a good selection of food at reasonable price. Everything was good for my one night stay easy to find.
- Beautiful location and beautiful building. Excellent value and very comfortable. Additional meals were available and offered on arrival. Far exceeded our expectations for the cost. Will definitely stay again.
- Perfect stopover on the way to Santander, the staff were great, it really did exceed our expectations and would stay again superb value for money.
- Everything here is very nice and tho nothing in the village you have everything at the hotel
Posada de San Millán
One of our best sellers in Sepúlveda! Offering free Wi-Fi and a 12th century facade, Posada de San Millán has lovely gardens with views of Sepulveda. The impressive Hoces del Rio Duratón National Park is a 10-minute walk away.The rustic-style house features a traditional combination of stone and wooden finishes. With classic décor, rooms are set surrounding a patio. Each room features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including a bathtub and free toiletries.San Millan’s traditional restaurant serves local Castilian cuisine. The guest house is located in the center of picturesque Sepúlveda and there is a variety of boutiques and characteristic Spanish restaurants within a 3-minute walk.Surrounded by nature, the location is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or kayaking in the river. Historic Segovia is 37 mi from the property. Madrid Airport and the city center are 78 mi away.
- We were there on a night that most restaurants were closed. Luckily, we were able to have lunch at the wonderful restaurant just up the hill and had plenty of food leftover for takeout for dinner. The owner of Posada de San Millan was kind enough to reheat our leftovers so that we could sit in the beautiful dining room and drink a great bottle of wine with dinner.
Everything. We found everything perfectly!
The Woman, Pilar, is a very delightful and working woman.
We definitely will repeat!
- This is a really beautiful old house. The owner asked us to indicate a time of arrival, and she was waiting for us outside as soon as she heard the motorcycle coming up the road. A very warm welcome. The old house reminds me of some of the beautiful old houses I’ve stayed in in Nepal, with a large balcony around a courtyard. It feels like you are stepping back hundreds of years into medieval Spain. The room was very comfortable and warm, spotlessly clean and furnished with old artefacts. It’s a superb place. The village is fascinating and well worth a few days stay, both to explore and walk in the region. Superb.
A warm welcome to an amazing building.
Super location and a real sense of history. Ronnie our breakfast host was cheerful and couldn’t have been more helpful. Excellent parking.
- Not the easiest of hotels to get to as there are some very narrow roads in the old town but well worth the effort. Plenty of off-road parking belonging to the hotel. A lovely welcome from the owner who, fortunately, speaks excellent English. A short walk from the centre of the town where there are stunning views and a good choice of places to eat, drink, relax. Only a few kilometres off the main road from Burgos to Madrid so ideal for a stop-over between ferry terminals and southern Spain. Excellent breakfast and the coffee kept coming!
Set by the River Lozoya, in the heart of Sierra Norte Mountain Range, El Andarrio offers free Wi-Fi. The rustic-style guest house has impressive views and free on-site private parking.Featuring classic décor, the cozy bedrooms offer a TV and private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are included.El Andarrio also has a furnished terrace and a restaurant serving traditional Spanish cuisine. There are shops and other restaurants within a 10-minute walk.Riosequillo Reservoir is 1.9 mi from the property and there are several hiking trails in the surrounding mountains and forests. Madrid is 47 mi away and the property is located within 1,000 feet of the NI Motorway.
Poder aparcar delante del hotel.
Poder desayunar, comer y cenar en el restaurante del hotel.
Comodidad de la cama.
- Maravilloso entrecot y buen trato de los propietarios.
- La habitación confortable. La cama cómoda. Baño con amenities bastante completo. El chico que nos atendió fue muy simpático y nos acompañó a la habitación.
- Me encanto la comida del restaurante, el entrecot impresionante. La habitación impecable y el dueño súper amable
- El dueño encantador, la habitación muy acogedora y todo súper limpio
- Poder aparcar delante del hotel.
Hostal Posada La Panadera
Located in Sepúlveda, Hostal Posada La Panadera provides free WiFi. Each room is equipped with a balcony.At the guesthouse, each room has a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. At Hostal Posada La Panadera, all rooms are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sepúlveda, like skiing.Pedraza-Segovia is 15 miles from Hostal Posada La Panadera.
- Nice place right in the center of the village. Very silent and clean.
- Es un lugar donde te sientes recogido, un ambiente cálido y tranquilo. Al mismo tiempo está a poca distancia del centro del pueblo. Habitaciones muy cómodas, con una decoración agradable. Era como estar en una casa particular. El personal muy atento pero también discreto.
El pueblo, Sepúlveda, es muy bonito, rodeado de naturaleza. Se pueden hacer muchas rutas senderistas y visitar pueblos cercanos con encanto (Riaza). La habitación era muy cómoda y con buena calefacción. En el asador cercano se comía genial y nos atendieron a pesar de llegar tarde, fueron muy amables.
La dueña del hostal también fue muy amable.
- La ubicación del alojamiento, la amabilidad de la dueña, la relación calidad-precio, las instalaciones y el aseo son excelentes. La habitación es muy amplia y la cama confortable.
- La ubicación perfecta, el personal atento y preocupado por todo. Perfecto para dos personas
Top Guest Houses In Cerezo De Abajo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cerezo de Abajo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cerezo de Abajo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cerezo de Abajo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!