7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Castellanos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castellanos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Castellanos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castellanos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castellanos Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Castellanos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Castellanos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Castellanos Castile And Leon:
Posada Real de Las Misas
This traditional guest house in Puebla de Sanabria has aromatherapy baths, free Wi-Fi and a terrace with views. Rooms have a mini-bar, and either a hot tub or a hydromassage shower.Posada Real de Las Misas is in the historic center of the village, near Sanabria Castle. The 12th-century Azogue Church is also nearby.Spain’s largest glacial lake is just 8.7 mi away, in Lake Sanabria Natural Park. There is also good road access to the Rias Baixas region and the border with Portugal.Rooms at Las Misas all have a safe, a TV and a DVD player. The hotel has a DVD collection as well as board games for guests’ use. Some rooms feature a balcony.Local dishes are served in the Posada’s restaurant. There is also a bar, a lounge and a small library.Sanabria holds its annual fiesta from 5 to 10 September. The guest house is ideally placed to enjoy the celebrations, but please note that guests may experience some noise disturbance during this time.
- I believe her name is Sonia, she works at the front desk, but she is absolutely lovely! Despite having a busy festival in town, they were incredibly welcoming and accommodating.
- Everything was Amazing! We also had a fantastic dinner in the restaurant.
- This is a boutique hotel with a great location right next door to the castle and the bell tower. The building is great if a little quirky, each light switch operates all the lights in the room.
- The entire building – bedrooms and public rooms – has been restored and updated in the most charming and tasteful manner; my room, which was relatively small but extremely comfortable, had a jaw-dropping view over the valley; truly excellent restaurant
- Location and rooms very good. Right at the castle.
Posada Real La Carteria
This establishment is located in the historic-artistic center of the town, in a building dating from the 18th century.The building combines modern pieces and fittings, combined with the 100 year old wooden beams and original solid stone walls of this property. The rooms have been decorated in good taste combining avant-garde and traditional styles, while always maintaining the maximum comfort and quality.Guests staying 2 nights or more enjoy a Continental breakfast.You can enjoy the characteristic local cuisine in the restaurant that is located in a medieval winery. There is also a Turkish bath, gym and sauna. Lago de Sanabria National Park offers various interesting trekking routes. Well worth the visit is the old town of Puebla de Sanabria.Sanabria holds its annual fiesta from 6 to 9 September. The guest house is ideally placed to enjoy the celebrations, but please note that guests may experience some noise disturbance during this time.
- Puebla de Sanabria was a beautiful medieval town. Perfect for one night stay. The hotel was perfectly located in the heart of the city. The staff was very kind, and the restaurant had delicious food.
- Everithing was fabulous. The staff was very helpful when e needed a medicin for headpain. The room was large was super cosy at the same time. Great breackfast.
Perfectly placed in the old town – an excellent and quiet room with a small terrace overlooking the river. Restaurant served very good food in the cellar.
The town has an interesting castle and is close to the Lago and mountains.
bathroom , fruit in bowl ,view from balcony, dinner good.
Although there was no parking at the hotel, some was organized at a nearby location.
- La habitación, amplia, cómoda y acogedora. Ideal para el descanso.
One of our best sellers in Puebla de Sanabria! Hostal Raices is located in Puebla de Sanabria and offers free Wi-Fi. Set on the 2nd floor of a historic building, it is 5 minutes’ walk across the River Tera from the castle.The rustic heated rooms have a TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and toiletries. Most have a hydromassage shower.Luggage storage is offered. There is a tour desk and free parking is available nearby. The A52 Motorway is easily accessible and the border with Portugal is 13 mi away.
- The best shower I have ever had in a hotel room. In a great location right on the edge of the old town.
- The rooms were beautiful!! The bathroom was perfect, with an absolutely amazing shower. The beds were super comfy as well. It was in walking distance to absolutely everything, with great resturants right across the street!
- It’s a wonderful location for walking up to the old town. We were able to park our car outside the hotel when a park became free. Our one night stay was comfortable and the shower very good, bathroom spotless. The room was compact so nowhere to sit other than on the bed.
- Central location, easy to park the car, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable room and beds.
- Very clean room. Delightful town. Helpful hostess.
Hostal Carlos V
This family-run guest house is located in the center of Puebla de Sanabria, 1,000 feet from the Castle and the Old Town. It offers free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with a flat-screen TV.Rooms at Hostal Carlos V have wooden floors and simple, country-style décor. All have a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.The Carlos V’s café-restaurant serves homemade breakfast and traditional local cuisine. It has a large covered terrace which opens onto the street.The guest house is located just 8.1 mi from Sanabria Lake, the largest glacial lake in Spain. Portugal’s Montesinho Natural Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- Big room with friendly reception. Healthy 5 euro breakfast
- This was a little bit of luxury for me on my cycling tour. Everything was excellent and very relievd that they happily stored my bike securely overnight.
- The room was very nice. The hostess was extremely helpful especially as we arrive walking the Via de la Plata in the pouring rain.
- after walking 40 kms it was an absolute pleasure to arrive here. wonderful facilities and service, clean, good food……they even prepared some sandwiches (complimentary) for me to take on my camino today along with fruit and water-this was very much appreciated. this hostal is one of the best places i have stayed on the camino from almeria so far….would happily return to stay 😊😊😊
- The location it’s very good. We were very well received.
This charming stone hotel is located in the historic center of Puebla de Sanabria, one of the oldest towns in Zamora. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with flat-screen TVs.Hostal Tribal includes a traditional Spanish restaurant, serving dishes such as grilled meats. Light meals are available in the hotel’s bar-cafeteria.Guests can reach Sanabria’s historic attractions within 10 minutes by foot. These include the 15th-century castle and the Romanesque-Gothic church of Nuestra Señora de Azogue from the 13th century. Lake Sanabria Natural Park is 7.5 mi away.
- Okay room. Had a large hydro-massage bath but couldn’t get the jets to work. Beds fine. Good-sized window, reasonably airy. Easy parking nearby. Very appealing little town to stroll around.
- It feels like an alpine ski lodge, cosy and a bit basic. Right in the centre of town.
- Location and rooms were great. Very clean. Easy walking into town etc.
- The hotel is central and easy to find, and it has two dining rooms, in one of which we enjoyed a nice local lunch. The room was attractively decorated, and the staff were helpful. There is ample public parking about 10 minutes’ walk away.
- La temperatura de la habitación, perfecta. Fuera hacia mucho frío.
Posada Real La Pascasia
Posada Real La Pascasia is a country-style inn, housed in a 19th-century building in Sanabria. This hotel features a restaurant and rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi.The Posada has luxurious rooms with contemporary décor. Some rooms feature a hot tub or hydromassage shower, and all have a fridge and DVD player.
The hotel has a library and DVD collection.The Posada’s on-site restaurant offers a range of traditional Castillian cuisine and serves continental breakfast, as well as lunch and dinner.The hotel has easy access to the Sierra de Culebra Mountains and the River Tera, around 650 feet away. Local activities include fishing, hiking and horse riding.Posada Real La Pascasia offers special massages with chocolate, silk and cava for an extra charge.Sanabria holds its annual fiesta from 5 to 10 September. The guest house is ideally placed to enjoy the celebrations, but please note that guests may experience some noise disturbance during this time.
- An interesting stopover on our way to Santiago de Compostela
- It was in the historic district of the town. Close to lots of interesting buildings, bars and restaurants.
- Las habitaciones mezclan el gusto de estilo rústico con la tecnología moderna usando domótica, lugar muy tranquilo para relajarse. El desayuno genial y abundante para coger fuerzas y el trato por el personal es excelente. Volvería encantado.
- La ubicación del hotel y el confort de la habitación
- Me gustó mucho la habitación y aún teniendo un problema con el DVD la chica de recepción ha buscado solucionar el problema con un portátil del hotel. Agradezco este gesto
Hostal “Los Chanos el Ruso”
Offering a restaurant, Hostal “Los Chanos” is located in Galende. Free WiFi access is available.Each room here will provide you with a flat-screen tv. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a bidet. Extras include a bed linen.At Hostal “Los Chanos” you will find barbecue facilities and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a games room. The property offers free parking.Restaurant offers menu dishes.You can drive to Puebla de Sanabria in 15 minutes while Lago de Sanabria is 3.7 mi away from the property.
- Very friendly staff. Free coffee and tea available in the common room. Great location close to the lake
- The hostel was really clean and tidy, and some good accessories. For what we paid we got more than enough.
- La cama comosisima, la habitación. Estaba limpisima y el desayuno riquísimo
- Estaba muy limpio, las camas eran muy cómodas, agradaba mucho cuando entrabas en la habitación porque estaba muy calentita. y sobre todo el personal nos pareció super amable y nos ayudó mucho explicándonos distintas rutas que podíamos hacer. LO RECOMENDAMOS!
- La comodidad de la cama. El salon de uso comun con juegos y cafeteras y microondas a disposicion del cliente. La amabilidad de la chica que nos atendio.
Top Guest Houses In Castellanos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Castellanos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Castellanos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Castellanos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!