7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cartagena Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cartagena Murcia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cartagena Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cartagena Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cartagena Murcia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cartagena Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cartagena Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Cartagena Murcia:
Pensión Balcones Azules
In the center of Cartagena, this guesthouse offers air-conditioned rooms with views of the ruins of El Molinete. The Roman Theatre of Carthago is just a 5 minute walk away.All the rooms at Pensión Balcones Azules feature tile floors, air conditioning and heating. They come with a TV, telephone and wired internet. The private bathroom has a bathtub or shower.La Manga del Mar Menor, including Playa Honda and La Gola Beach, is about a 30 minute drive away. The wild beach of El Portús is just 7.5 miles away.Pensión Balcones Azules has a 24-hour front desk. Cartagena bus station is a 10 minute walk away.
- Location was great. Our room overlooked the ruins of the Forum and was around the corner from Plaza San Francisco. It was easy to walk to many other interesting parts of the city. Room was very clean.
The accommodation was perfectly situated for our visit. The staff very helpful. The linen was beautifully clean and fresh.
One receptionist in the Hotel spoke very good English.
No food in the Hotel was sampled and the Cafe/Bar was closed.
- location and helpful,friendly and very patient staff
- Friendly English speaking staff. Great central location in a quiet pedestrian street. Nice outlook over the Roman forum. Plenty of bars and restaurants within a minutes walk.
- Loved the location…fab view from our patio…walking around easy…nice place…reception helpful and told us places to see and where to avoid at night…
Pensión Manolo II
Pensión Manolo features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and 24-hour front desk. It is located in the business district of Cartagena, an area very well-served by public transportation.Each functionally room has single beds, a desk and a satellite TV. It comes with a shared bathroom with shower.The property features a bar with terrace. You will also found shops, restaurants as well as supermarkets within a 2-minute walk away.From the bus stop located in front of Pensión Manolo you can reach the city center within few minutes. Playa de Cala Cortina beach is 4.3 mi from the guest house.A free exterior parking is offered on site.
- breakfast available ,grosserie store across the street.
- Big room, everything is clear, everything fine. Good kitchen, chip. When U choose beer-ham is a present)
- Value for money, small balcony, free parking, walkable distance to the town centre
- Staff were very friendly. They gave us a free upgrade to an air con room with a private bathroom, without us having to ask – very kind. Room was basic but comfortable and clean. We were only staying for one night, on our way back to Mazzoron.
- Good place to park your car if you need a car park but location wasn’t great otherwise. Staff were nice, beds fine 🙂
Pensión Encarna Vargas
This small guest house is located in the historic center of La Union, in Murcia. All of the air-conditioned rooms have Wi-Fi, and all rooms can be reached by elevator.The air-conditioned rooms in Pension Encarna Vargas have a flat-screen satellite TV and a balcony. They also have 2 armchairs, and a private bathroom.There are shops, cafés and restaurants in the surrounding area.Both Cartagena and the Mar Menor are about 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Really good size room in a small hotel which is centrally located within the town.
- Sr Gines is a very good, friendly and helpful host. The facilities are very comfortable and clean. La Union is a few miles from the main tourist areas of Cartagena city and the beach, but otherwise that is no problem if you have a car. Breakfast is not served, but there are lots of eating places with good value for money. Thanks for a very enjoyable stay.
Gines, the owner, was great. Helpful very courtious.
Google translate used to great effect!
- chap on reception was charming little Spanish helps could not be more helpful ,great location ,elegant building good wifi charming attached public reception room a bonus
The room was lovely and clean, we had no complaints and would definitely use again when going to this area of Spain. This area of Spain was really nice and not far from Cartagena.
The hotel owner was really friendly and nothing was a problem for him. Also liked the access to the hotel Wi-Fi.
Pensión El Cordobés
Set 800 feet from the beach, on Mar Menor Lagoon, the family-run Pensión El Cordobés offers a terrace and free Wi-Fi. It is centrally located next to the Town Hall in Los Alcázares.All air-conditioned rooms feature a balcony and are also heated. There is a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.A laundry and ironing service is available. Rooms adapted for disabled people are available at Pensión El Cordobés. There is a tour desk and luggage storage is offered. Murcia-San Javier Airport is a 10-minute drive away.
- Cleanliness was fantastic and facilities very good
- Very clean ,nice size room with comfy bed..Good variety of toiletries which were refreshed every day..Fridge in room and there is a shared lounge room with a TV and toilet and a microwave. Rooms cleaned every day. Close to town Hall where there are lots of bars and shops just behind it.
- Very clean hotel best I’ve stayed in for along while
- No breakfast offered. Accommodation was basic, yet comfortable and clean. It was what we expected and for one night it was fine.
- Everything was super with the hotel offering good value for money. Unfortunately, it is right on the crossroads of two very busy roads; noise at night was not good. Traffic and emptying of bins late at night into the early hours.
Pension La Linea
Pension La Linea is located 650 feet from the beach in Puerto de Mazarron. This guest house has air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms.Each simply decorated room features a flat-screen TV, balcony and wardrobe. The private bathroom has a bath or shower.Free WiFi is available in public areas.The pretty coastal village of Bolnuevo is a 10-minute drive from the property, while Cartagena is 19 mi away. The city of Murcia is 43 mi from Pension La Linea.
- It was our second visit so we knew what to expect- we stayed as the electric hadn’t been connected at our new place. Staff friendly and we both attempted to converse in English and Spanish. Nice traditional breakfast of bread, jam/marmalade, butter, pineapple juice and coffee.
- Lovely ‘pan, mantequilla y queso for breakfast – also could have tomatoe, iberian ham or jam. Nice coffee – both American and con leche. If you asked you got orange or pineapple juice too. Ideally located to visit the port. We were given a choice of two rooms and chose 13 which is apparently lucky in Spain.
The balcony. Although a little narrow, was a sun trap. Location.
- The breakfast was simple but okay. The Coffee good. The room was clean and with a balcony. The owner was very Nice, my spanish is poor and so was his english, but we both did our Best. It’s close to the beach and almost in the city center. I would definately come back! Good value for the money!
- Fantastic owners… Stephanie & Diego….can’t do enough for ..
Pensión La Venta
Bar Pensión La Venta is located just 1,500 feet from the beach in Puerto de Mazarrón. This family-run hostel offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The outward-facing rooms at La Venta feature a TV, desk and wardrobe. Each one comes with a private bathroom. Rooms for guests with reduced mobility are available.There are many restaurants on the seafront promenade, located 1,300 feet away.Sierra de las Moreras Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive from the property. You can drive to central Cartagena in around 35 minutes.
- It’s rather close to the Port. The staff was welcoming, but don’t expect much English or 24/7 reception. The internet is bare minimum.
- The welcoming is very friendly. The room and it’s bathroom are very clean, clean as clean can be. At least at this time of the year is is easy to find a parking space close to the door.
- Short walk to centre and beach , very clean and comfortable, got free bottle of water , lovely lady owner
- A wonderful place to stay. Beautifully clean and the owner was so friendly and welcoming
- everything was perfect. the owner was absolutely lovely , muy bueno
BALNEARIO LA ENCARNACIÓN
BALNEARIO LA ENCARNACIÓN provides rooms in Los Alcázares. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The guesthouse has a garden and has a terrace.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at BALNEARIO LA ENCARNACIÓN also feature free WiFi, while some rooms are equipped with a balcony.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Torrevieja is 24 miles from BALNEARIO LA ENCARNACIÓN, while Cartagena is 13 miles from the property. Murcia–San Javier Airport is 7 miles away.
- Great spirit of the staff and the lovely building provide a special atmosphere, restaurant and breakfast is recommended!
- Location old wold ambiance and service food excellent views across water to la manga it’s almost a bygone antique so expect quirks sloping floors old furnishings etc – all add to its charm – staff very helpful – the locals eat there – if any recommendation needed- lovely inner courtyard for warmer days
- Friendly staff and a gorgeous room. Came here for coffee a few months ago and immediately wanted to come again and try out the rooms. Glad I did.
On arrival we were greeted by a lovely lady on reception called Alejandra who could not have been more helpful – she is a diamond!!
The view from our superior room was unbeatable – meters from the water’s edge with a wonderful view over the Mar Menor towards La Manga.
The breakfast was typical Spanish – tostada with either jam or tomato and cured ham, coffee and fresh orange juice – which was included in the room rate.
We also had tapas outside on the terrace which were a good size and very well prepared.
The internal patio was a lovely surprise which I’m sure would be an incredible place for drinks on a hot summers evening!
- The staff were very friendly and efficient. We know the hotel well for breakfast and lunchtime but the dinner was fabulous. Quality, presentation and selection exceeded our expectations. The saxophonist was excellent and not too intrusive.
Top Guest Houses In Cartagena Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cartagena Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cartagena Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cartagena Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!