7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Brustem Limburg – Top Hotel Reviews
Brustem Limburg is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Brustem Limburg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brustem Limburg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brustem Limburg. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Brustem Limburg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Brustem Limburg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Brustem Limburg:
Located in Zepperen, 19 miles from Maastricht, Hoeve Roosbeek features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Valkenburg is 25 miles from Hoeve Roosbeek, and Liège is 19 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 16 miles away.
- Very clean and spartan. Excellent and will return.
- Relaxing atmosphere, superb chic restaurant, good breakfast, very attentive staff. We might try the private sauna next time!
- Friendly, helpful staff. Large, well finished rooms. Beautiful setting and quality food (breakfast – I didn’t eat in the restaurant). One of the nicest hotels I’ve stayed in.
Prachtige kamers, super diner gehad in het restaurant. Ontbijt lekker.alles proper
Heel vriendelijk personeel ze deden alles om aan onze wensen te voldoen!
- De vriendelijkheid van de mensen; goed ontbijt en super bedden
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Het Hameeke is located in Alken in the region of Limburg, just 17 miles from Maastricht. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Valkenburg is 23 miles from Het Hameeke, and Liège is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Geer, 26 miles from Maastricht, Lomalienne features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are available. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool and darts at the guest house. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Liège is 17 miles from Lomalienne, and Durbuy is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 12 miles from Lomalienne.
You have to pamper yourself if you’re hungry. No big deal- all kitchen amenities are available. Good red wines available at 6 to 11 Euro the bottle!! … and a fridge full of different beers.
The key factor: you’re staying in Grand-grand-dad’s long-ago abandoned bakery, almost a ruin,- but you feel perfectly at ease and enjoy spacious, perfectly clean and comfortable rooms with on-suite. Spacious lounge, all types of digital entertainment. Unbeatable price. True gem!
- Lovely interesting property and very friendly host!
- Big room, friendly staff, very clean, super nice room with nice details. Good price!
- The atmosphere of the place, the very unique character and wonderful host.
- Really cool design, mix of modern, retro, up-cycling. Really friendly staff, polite and helpful. Honesty bar with loads of beers.
- You have to pamper yourself if you’re hungry. No big deal- all kitchen amenities are available. Good red wines available at 6 to 11 Euro the bottle!! … and a fridge full of different beers.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Moustier offers accommodations in Lens-Saint-Remy. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Maastricht is 28 miles from Le Moustier, and Liège is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- El trato personal. Los dueños son personas excelentes. Me he sentido como en casa. Ningún problema. Les avisamos que llegábamos tarde y nos esperaron para darnos las llaves. En cuanto al alojamiento se trata de una casa rural. Todo es auténtico. Muy equipado y privado . Lo aconsejo a todo el mundo. Además desde la estancia se pueden hacer muchos trayectos andando, en bicicleta y a caballo. El sitio está cerca de muchas ciudades y sitios interesantes. Ideal para descansar sólo o en familia.
Несмотря на правило «заселение до 22.00», пришёл хозяин и нас заселили в 23.30
Общее ощущение, что Гостиница расположена в бывшей тюрьме – что и плюс и минус. В ожидании привидений провели всю ночь
- Muy buen trato , las instalaciones perfectas. La bañera súper grande y comodidad y tranquilidad total.
L ‘accueil chaleureux des propriétaires. Beau cadre, endroit reposant, très tranquille.
Jolie chambre ancienne, endroit cosy.
- Die Leute waren sehr nett. Die Einrichtung ist wunderschön und vor allem auch der Innenhof. Die Umgebung ist sehr idyllisch und wer Natur liebt und Abschalten möchte, für den ist die Unterkunft perfekt,
This intimate designer guesthouse offers free Wi-Fi and elegant rooms with flat-screen TV. Logies 355 is situated on the edge of the Bokrijk forest and wetlands, 2.5 miles from Hasselt.Each of the air conditioned rooms at 355 Logies benefits from hardwood floors and light décor. Guests can enjoy a breakfast with coffee, orange juice and fresh bread in their room or downstairs in the dining room.The University of Hasselt is a 10-minute car ride from Logies 355. Het Domein Bokrijk is 1.5 miles from the guesthouse and offers an ideal setting for walking and cycling. The Flanders Nippon Golf Club is a 5 minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Chapeauveau is located in Helecine, just 26 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Liège is 29 miles from Chapauveau, and Leuven is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 22 miles from Chapeauveau.
Fantastic Stay. The owners are very friendly. Breakfast was freshly prepared and very good. Rooms are very big, clean and have loads of character as does the whole building!!
I travel a lot and get fed up staying at the usual big Hotel chains, they are all the same. Treat yourself to something totally different. There is also a lovely town close by with good restaurants.
Thank you for a lovely stay!! Will definitely stay again.
- The landlady is very friendly. It was a modern castle with large stairs and a cozy home atmosphere. I highly recommend these apartments for family and romantic holidays. My daughter and wife were delighted.
- Nothing could have been more perfect. And what an unbelievable value for money. Me and my partner have traveled intensely, in extremely different price ranges, and on many continents, throughout our lives. This place is top-notch, a real “black swan with pink eyes”, way out high on top of our favorites, after 40 years. Will undoubtedly be back , in 2018, in 2019, and more….Will be recommended on the flyer of the Workshop Organizer, for students traveling long-distance, to our yearly ceramic spring workshops in Hoegaarden.
- i loved the place the setting the room the owner and the ambience
- The swimming pool and having breakfast outside was lovely.
- Fantastic Stay. The owners are very friendly. Breakfast was freshly prepared and very good. Rooms are very big, clean and have loads of character as does the whole building!!
The 28th Concept
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, The 28th Concept is located in Hoegaarden in the region of Vlaams Brabant, just 24 miles from Brussels.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Liège is 31 miles from The 28th Concept, and Leuven is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 20 miles from the property.
I had a wonderful staying! The house was great, very clean, fully equipped with all the necessary to make one feel at home and with a beautiful garden.
The hosts were extremely nice and most helpful in making my staying in Hoegaarden as comfortable as possible.
- The was a fantastic find. The accommodation was just devine and we really enjoyed our stay although for only one night. Having breakfast cooked to order by just the owner was I admit quite novel but great nonetheless. Awesome place absolutely loved it especially as it was our 2nd wedding anniversary!
- Space, hospitality of the owners. Great breakfast and location to town centre.
We could park right outside the property which was great. We loved the b&b, we had the whole of the upstairs to ourselves. The rooms were massive, it was basically a whole apartment. It was a lovely old building with lots of beautiful features and a massive bathroom.
We really enjoyed our stay, the breakfast was great as well, we had everything we could have wanted.
- Excellent breakfast. Comfortable bed. Beautiful design with a great outdoor space.
- I had a wonderful staying! The house was great, very clean, fully equipped with all the necessary to make one feel at home and with a beautiful garden.
Top Guest Houses In Brustem Limburg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Brustem Limburg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Brustem Limburg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Brustem Limburg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!