7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bassije West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Bassije West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bassije West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bassije West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bassije West-Flanders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bassije West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bassije West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Bassije West-flanders:
Rooms De Voerman
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Rooms De Voerman is located in Ieper, just 29 miles from Bruges. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Lille is 16 miles from Rooms De Voerman, and Oostende is 26 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 25 miles away.
- Lovely little place, ten minute walk into Ypres. Room has air conditioning however we used the fan heater as I find the air con can dry the air too much whilst sleeping.
Room was perfect for our arrangements.
The breakfast was a do it yourself type of affair, which was more than enough to start the day.
Very good nights sleep
Straightforward walk from the train Station turn right, follow the main road until the roundabout
Nice walk to the centre left at the roundabout and again follow the road
- nice little apartment, well appointed, 5 minutes drive from the town centre
- Well appointed and compact apartment, which provided a good base for our trip to Ypres and the battlefields of Flanders.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Guesthouse Gatsby offers accommodations in Ieper, just 29 miles from Bruges.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is room service at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Lille is 17 miles from Guesthouse Gatsby, and Oostende is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 24 miles from Guesthouse Gatsby.
My hosts – Edouard & Stephenie was very friendly & helpful!
My bike & panniers were dirty when I arrived having ridden through the rain, they got the sponge & buckets out to help wash my bike 🙂 They’re both cyclist, they even invite me out for a local ride! They also gave good advise on places to visit in Ieper, top experience. Would definitely stay again!
Thank you E & S
- Superb location, helpful hosts. Easy on-street parking for free in front of property and we had no problem getting a space. Great breakfast in the morning. Clean and comfortable room.
- very convenient location, large tastefully decorated room, comfy bed, kettle and tea bags an unexpected and most welcome bonus; friendly and helpful host.
- Very good location, lovely bed, great shower, nice owners, couldnt ask for more. Ps visit Olijfje for food nice walk good food.
- The bed was really comfortable. Stephanie was Very helpful. Very modern and spotlessly clean.
- My hosts – Edouard & Stephenie was very friendly & helpful!
Overlooking the Cloth Hall and offering a restaurant, De Heerlyckheid is located in Ypres, 1,300 feet from the Menin Gate and the In Flanders Fields museum. Free WiFi access is available.The 3 rooms are located on the second floor and are not on suite. There is a large, clean shared bathroom available. Rooms here are equipped with a refrigerator. You can enjoy the city view from the rooms. Extras include a washing machine, bed linen and a tumble dryer.Breakfast is served daily and home-made meals can be enjoyed at the restaurant. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing and cycling.The inn is 2.9 miles from Bellewaerde.
- After a busy day touring the battlefields, we were delighted with our very comfortable rooms at De Heerlyckheid. My husband and I had a double room, and the children (aged 14, 12 and 10) were in a triple. The beds were extremely comfortable with lovely linen and we all slept really well. The rooms were spotlessly clean, as was the bathroom. Lots of lovely extras – cakes, sweets, biscuits, tea, coffee, hot chocolate in the rooms, and thoughtfully – an English/European adaptor. The children loved having the TV in their room. The huge, very clean bathroom is shared between three rooms, and there is a separate loo. We had dinner in the restaurant which we all thought was excellent with generous portions. The owners were really lovely and friendly – we really can’t rate this highly enough. Thank you Manuel and Ellen. We very much hope to return.
- This was the second time we have stayed here. We loved it so much the first time we came back for another 6 nights! Ellen and Manuele are very friendly, welcoming and helpful and are the perfect hosts. Manuele is also a fantastic chef and we really enjoyed breakfast (so much hot and cold food!) and dinner each day in the restaurant and all of the special little treats Manuele whipped up for us like his delicious eclairs (the best we have ever eaten). He really went out of his way to cater for our fussy eater and find foods that he would eat. Our room had a beautiful view over the old part of Ypres and very comfortable beds. The tea, coffee, hot chocolate, biscuits and lollies were a nice touch. It was great to have a washing machine and dryer too! All of this in a beautiful building in a good location within easy walking distance to everything.
- Felt very at home. The owners looked after me and were very friendly and helpful. Manuel’s cooking was fantastic. Both breakfast and dinners were superb! Great location in a very pretty town. Accommodation was the highlight of my 3 country European trip.
- The hosts were very warm and welcoming. I arrived much later than expected and they waited for me. This is the best place I’ve stayed at, lovely room, nice little baked treats each night. The breakfast is awesome and value for money as you don’t need to eat until the evening. The location is great, not far from Menin Gate. I hope to come back some day and would stay here again
- We liked the friendly atmosphere and homely feeling. Food was superb. Great to have a washing machine & drier available.
Logies De Wilde Wingerd
Logies De Wilde Wingerd is located in Ieper, just 29 miles from Bruges.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Lille is 18 miles from Logies De Wilde Wingerd, and Oostende is 25 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 23 miles away.
- The room was really cosy, big, with very nice terras (too bad it rained)… No TV, but on the other hand, it was really quiet and I slept very well!
- Bed was reasonable, but slept well after taking a couple of tablets
Very clean and great outdoor patio area very freindly and helpfull landlady
Excellent shower and wonderfull breakfast even nice fresh plums in the room on arrival
Also parking near by
Great place to stay you won’t be disappointed
- The owners were very friendly and welcoming, and the property was immaculate and unusual.
We arrived before the check in time of 17.30 (!) but Rita was at the property and welcomed us in. She was friendly and helpful throughout our time there.
Clean bedding, clean towels etc
Continental breakfast between 8am and 10am
We had access to a small outside terrace from the room
This guesthouse is situated in the countryside just 2,300 feet from the French boarder. Kolibriehuys offers functional rooms with free Wi-Fi and a TV. Bailleul is a 6-minute drive.The light coloured room is fitted with a seating area and private bathroom with a shower. The room features a coffee maker, mettle, microwave, refrigerator and adjoining dining table.Breakfast is served in your room. Within 2 kilometres from Kolibriehuys there are several cafes and restaurants.Bicycle rental is offered to explore the open nature around the guesthouse. Ypres and the Flanders Fields are 20 minutes by car away. Lille is a 25-minute drive.
- you live almost alone in belgian village house, fills like you visit your good friend. Perfect
- Annie and Johan were superb hosts. Offered great suggestions for a local restaurant and pub! The room was quaint and bed very comfortable. Breakfast was outstanding. Very glad we were able to secure the last room. Definitely recommend a stay if in the area. Thank you!
- Every aspect of our stay was excellent! The room was a great size, with beautiful views and everything you could possibly need was available. The breakfast was second to none and the fresh bread was delicuous! Annie and Johan were wonderful hosts and went out of their way to provide us with useful information! We would definitely stay again.
- Very comfortable farmhouse style accomodation located in a rural setting. Annie and Johann are very pleasant and keen to ensure a good stay. Breakfast was comprehensive and well presented.
Friendly hosts, family traditional house stay. Breakfast and the offer on takeaways for lunch.
Free toys for our little guy.
This elegant guesthouse offers traditionally decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV with a DVD player. Recour is in the center of Poperinge, only 550 feet from the Grote Markt.A minibar, sitting area and tea and coffee making facilities are standard in the air-conditioned rooms at Gastenkamers Recour. The rooms also have a modern bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. A bathrobe and slippers are also provided.Recour Gastenkamers is half a mile from Poperinge Station. The center of Ypres is a 15 minute drive away. Kortrijk and the Xpo Halls are 30 minutes away by car. Lille, in France, is a 40 minute car ride away.Guests can use the sauna at Hotel Recour nearby for an extra charge. A bike and solex (electric bike) rental service is available and offers the opportunity to explore the scenic local area.
The whole room was perfect
Breakfast was very appeasing
Hotel is a delight
- Lovely room, in a great location. Check in at the Hotel Recour was quick and easy, and the guesthouse was a couple of minutes walk away. The room and facilities were excellent with a really comfortable bed and an excellent shower. Would definitely stay again
- Room was centrally located and set up more for a romantic getaway. My room was in a seperate building from the main office, but only a few 100 meters away. I intend to stay here, in the same room, in the future.
- Very relaxed atmosphere with accommodating staff in an amazing setting. Inge, the maitre’d of Pegasus restaurant within the hotel was so helpful calling a doctor for us (minor injury) and sorting out late dinner (which was so delicious). The service was excellent and staff so happy to see to our every need and comfort.
- Stayed in the Guesthouse annexe which is close to the hotel. Lovely room, plenty of space, and a balcony to catch the morning sun! Ensuite facilities very good. Separate toilet, next to the room, but sole use for the room and I had no issue with this.
- The whole room was perfect
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Guesthouse Amfora offers accommodations in Poperinge.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Lille is 21 miles from Guesthouse Amfora, and Oostende is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 24 miles from Guesthouse Amfora.
- Location was perfect to the Lijssenthoek Military Cemetery, hired cycles from Amfora. Train to Ypres close by and easy to naviagate. Amfora was brilliant all round – bed and room comfy, no noise, great view, amazing food and decor. Thanks Dominique, Nancy, Ellen, Glen and Kimberley. We hope to get back soon.
Lovely spacious room with modern subdued decor & large comfy bed with soft white linen.
Made good use of the Krups coffee machine. Kettle also provided. Shame about waxed cups but I’d packed a mug.
Loved the ensuite with spacious walk-in shower.
- Great hotel. Stayed in apartments a short walk away which were quiet and a great room.
- This is the second time I have stayed here. Last time I stayed in the annex which was relatively modern and acceptable. This time I stayed in the main hotel in a bedroom that was old fashioned and uncomfortable, also there was no lift in the main hotel.
- Friendly , very comfortable , beautifully clean and excellent breakfast!
Top Guest Houses In Bassije West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bassije West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bassije West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bassije West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!