7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Laem Sok Trat Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Laem Sok Trat Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Laem Sok Trat Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Laem Sok Trat Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Laem Sok Trat Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Laem Sok Trat Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Laem Sok Trat Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Ban Laem Sok Trat Province:
One of our best sellers in Trat! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pop Guesthouse offers accommodations in Trat. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is an ATM, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Ko Chang is 18 miles from Pop Guesthouse, and Ko Mak is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 13 miles from the property.
Very helpful staff. We had a 250 baht room. It’s the cheapest in Pop Guesthouse, perfect for the price, simple but confortable and clean. Perfect is you have a low budget. They also have more expensive rooms that look very beautiful !!
We recommand !!
- Nice owners. Breakfast was cheap and good. Good coffee 🙂
- Great little place, with comfy bungalows. Good value for money. A nice place for a layover before heading to Ko Chang or other islands. There is a lovely riverside walkway just yards from the guesthouse. Trat is small, and not much happens there, but it’s a charming town, nevertheless.
- Very clean, nicely located, and no nonsense kind of place that felt safe. Staff were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the food in the restaurant. We stayed here ten years ago, and noted how the place has grown. We did notice the mosquitoes flying outside which is just common there in trat!
- The owner, Sunny, is friendly and helpful. Rooms are large, clean and comfortable. Situated on a quiet lane in the town centre, the location is ideal. Room rates go as low as 300 baht for a basic room without frills, but 650 baht was my choice, for a comfortable air-conditioned room.
- Very helpful staff. We had a 250 baht room. It’s the cheapest in Pop Guesthouse, perfect for the price, simple but confortable and clean. Perfect is you have a low budget. They also have more expensive rooms that look very beautiful !!
Ban Sulada Guest House
Located in Laem Ngop, 10 miles from Ko Chang, Ban Sulada Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find ticket service at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 9 miles from the property.
The room was very clean and comfortable.
The owner Chuck nd his wife are very helpful.
- Close to the speed boat pier. Friendly and helpful owner.
Everything was perfect.
The owner really makes you feel at home.
Perfect for staying one night before taking the ferry to Koh Chang, Koh Kood or other island.
View is great.
- Jack and his wife are really friendly and helpful people
- Very nice and helpful staff and owners. Tasty breakfest. Nice view and friendly people.
- The room was very clean and comfortable.
Yotin Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Yotin Guest House offers accommodations in Trat, just 18 miles from Ko Chang. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Good price, location, clean, friendly owner. Truck to ferry picked ya up right at the homestay, owner set up tickets and transfers for us. Decent breakfast right next door.
- Mr Yotin and his wife are the nicest Thai people we met. They helped us with everything we asked, showed the local market, rent motorbike. The property is very comfortable and clean. If we have a chance to visit Trat again, we would definitely stay at this place.
Yotin and his wife are super helpful and nice people. Good vibes!
They are happy to help you with any questions you might have.
- Very nice and helpful staff. Room was small but enough for one night, very clean, bed rather comfy. Guesthouse located in a very calm street, not too far from restaurants and market.
- Excellent staff, booked all ferry tickets from them. Clean room, good location. Perfect for a stop over before heading to one of the islands.
CHARM-INN Fisherman Bungalow
Featuring free WiFi, CHARM-INN Fisherman Bungalow offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ko Chang, just 28 miles from Ko Kood. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 19 miles from the property.
Salak Phet Bay is a great choice for travelers interested in tranquillity, snorkeling and food.
No reviews yet.
Basar Guest House
One of our best sellers in Trat! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Basar Guest House offers accommodations in Trat, just 18 miles from Ko Chang. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 13 miles from Basar Guest House.
Old wooden traditional thai house
Food at nearby night market
- Charming hotel, nice staff, clean, bed was quite comfortable,shared kitchen.
- This is a wonderful guest house. Owner and her family are amazing, so friendly and helpful! Have food at this guest house, you will not be disappointed! It was truly delicious 🙂
The staff was amazingly friendly! They organized a boat for us for a very fair price.
Nice breaktfast and good coffee!
Great nights sleep
Organised transfers at short notice
- Old wooden traditional thai house
Baan Jaidee Guesthouse
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Baan Jaidee Guesthouse is located in Trat.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a shared bathroom.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. Ko Chang is 18 miles from Baan Jaidee Guesthouse, and Ko Mak is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 13 miles from Baan Jaidee Guesthouse.
The breakfast of fruit/yogurt/muesli was the most generous I’ve ever had. The room was comfortable, the shared bathrooms were clean and well lit.
I like the town of Trat–the area around the guesthouse is traditional wooden buildings and the town has a real “feel good” vibe.
- Great location near the market, fast internet, comfortable place for work. They cleaned the shared areas every day.
- Baan Jaidee is a friendly little guesthouse that is conveniently located in Trat, but also quiet and relaxing. They offer breakfast downstairs for a quite reasonable price, and have several comfortable common areas. The rooms are basic, but clean, and the bed was comfortable (though firm). It’s a very good value for money – at the time 300 baht for a private fan room.
Nice vibe to the place.
7 eleven near by,big market with nice street food 10 min walk.
Basic breakfast and coffee offered at the guesthouse at a price.
The staff sells ferry tickets and arrange the free taxi to the pier (taxi is not free as such,it’s all included in the ferry price).
- The breakfast of fruit/yogurt/muesli was the most generous I’ve ever had. The room was comfortable, the shared bathrooms were clean and well lit.
Alex Guesthouse is located in Trat, 18 miles from Ko Chang and 30 miles from Ko Mak.A flat-screen TV is featured.Trat Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ban Laem Sok Trat Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Laem Sok Trat Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Laem Sok Trat Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Laem Sok Trat Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!