7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Chong Chang Prachuap Khiri Khan Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Chong Chang Prachuap Khiri Khan Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Chong Chang Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Chong Chang Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Chong Chang Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Chong Chang Prachuap Khiri Khan Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Chong Chang Prachuap Khiri Khan Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Ban Chong Chang Prachuap Khiri Khan Province:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Baan Khemika is located in Ban Krut, just 10 miles from Bang Saphan. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
- We love this place. This was our second stay at Baan Khemika this winter. As everyone else has said, Rolf and Anne are wonderful hosts. We had the lower floor apartment which is very comfortable and has a nice terrace to sit outside on. We actually did a bit of cooking on this trip — nothing complicated (scrambled eggs, fried eggs, grilled cheese sandwiches, re=heating takeaway fried rice) but it was nice to be albe to cook some breakfast for a change, and we also saved a bit of money on food. The beach is wonderful — clean and uncrowded and the available pool is very good as well. Can’t recommend this place too highly.
- The top floor suite was excellent, very spacious, fully equipped, immaculately clean with amazing views across a coconut plantation to the sea. Owners Rolf & Ann are lovely people, very friendly, provided information on the area & supplied treats every day! Good pool all to ourselves. Walking distance to village shops & excellent seafood restaurants on the beach
- Great bed, lovely room and shower set up, including the outdoor bathroom, out for seating, excellent wifi, and the host’s sweetness and generosity, truly lovely folks.
– great welcome, we felt taken care of.
– great room (the apartment): Comfortable bed, fancy design with lots of high-quality materials, fancy soap dispensers in the bathroom, etc.
– apartment has a terrace with good view, great for having dinner.
– restaurants nearby, even offering delivery service (dinner at your own terrace).
– Good WiFi + ChromeCast (play your own video or music (Spotify)).
- Beautiful location, amazing owners, gorgeous room, comfortable bed, lovely terrace and the owners really looked after us!
Boons Bungalow Ban Krut
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Boons Bungalow Ban Krut is located in Ban Krut in the region of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province, just 10 miles from Bang Saphan.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.
- Fantastic hostess, Boon couldn’t have done more to make our stay comfortable.
- The bungalow is very very nice with everything you need. A nice sunshades terrace and Boon who helps with everything
- Nice house, good location, very kind, helpfull owner, she made our stay succesfull
A very fine bungalow situation 200 from the beach in a quiet and calm area near the small town Ban Krut. The owner, Boon are very nice and helpfull. You can rent both bicycles and motorbikes in the place. Boon has only to bungalows in a small, wonderfull garden.
The house has to rooms, a airconditioned bedroom and a big livingroom/kitchen and small bathroom.
A very recomendable place 😎🌞😀
Helpful owner, made me feel very welcome
Big bungalow, ideal for an extended family stay I think
Seascape Resort Baan Krood
Located in Ban Krut, 11 miles from Bang Saphan, Seascape Resort Baan Krood features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is room service at the property.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles.
No reviews yet.
Kasemsuk Resort offers accommodations in Bang Saphan.Every room includes a TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find valet parking at the property.
No reviews yet.
At My Home Resort
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. At My Home Resort offers accommodations in Bang Saphan. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.You can play ping-pong at the guest house.
- The lady owner of the resort was very helpful and extremely friendly. The bungalows were not listed as wheelchair friendly but were actually ok and accessible with just a little help. The resort is also very quite at night which lead to a peaceful sleep. The resort is in an area where we found most of the overseas tourist to be French and the local eating spots reflected this with a selection of both French and local food. All of which was tasty and not expensive. Ban Saphan Yai is a very peaceful and beautifully part of Thailand. In part due to the lack of full on tourist development. I would strongly suggest that you visit soon before this paradise goes the same way as so many Thai beach resorts have gone and is destroyed by uncontrolled development,
Very comfy and charming bungalow with all the facilities you need. It is located 10 min walk from long sand beach curtailed by strip of pines, coconut palms and screwpine – very calm and well suited for running. You can rent motorbike and it will take also 10 min to Bang Saphan town. If you like challenges you can make day trip on motorbike to explore picturesque Tenasserim Hills.
The owner was extremely welcoming and helpful. She dropped me at the bus station Bang Saphan at departure.
- The owners could not have been more polite and helpful. The room was clean and pleasant. The bed was excellent. The onsite parking in the garden area was extremely convenient.
- Owner went above and beyond to improve our stay – picked us up from the train station and took us to local markets in the evening. She helped us organize the next leg of our journey too. Bicycles were free to use, and the beach is a 5 mins ride away. Rooms were basic but comfortable and clean.
The mini vacation was wonderful, the accommodation was spotless. (Yo) and her husband are really helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The location for the beach is just a short walk away.
There is a pool table on site for 10 baht a game
Free use of push bikes.
There is a great place to eat next door called cuisine worth a visit.
We will definitely revisit.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, 8Twenty Three is located in Bang Saphan, just 13 miles from Ban Krut. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guest house also provides car rental.
No reviews yet.
The Uncle Beach Resort and Seaside Residence
Located in Bang Saphan Noi, 7 miles from Bang Saphan, The Uncle Beach Resort and Seaside Residence features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The guest house has a playground and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.This guest house has a private beach area and free use of bicycles and car rental are available.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ban Chong Chang Prachuap Khiri Khan Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Chong Chang Prachuap Khiri Khan Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Chong Chang Prachuap Khiri Khan Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Chong Chang Prachuap Khiri Khan Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!