7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Arroyal Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Arroyal Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Arroyal Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arroyal Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arroyal Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Arroyal Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Arroyal Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Arroyal Cantabria:
Posada Molino La Vega
Offering charming rooms with views of the Palentina Mountains, Posada Molino La Vega is set just outside the village of Reinosilla. This former flour mill features a restaurant and is surrounded by 13, 0 ft² of gardens.Each spacious duplex room at Posada Molino La Vega has rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. There is a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and the bathroom includes a two-seater hydromassage bath.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Molino La Vega’s restaurant. There is also a bar for guests and a terrace.The guest house has a peaceful setting, and is just 5 mi from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve. Santander and the Cantabrian coastline are just over an hour’s drive away.
- Lovely welcome from the owner. Room was very comfortable and roomy being on two floors, very nice.
- This is our third stay at this fabulous property and we love it. Extremely comfortable and spacious duplex rooms with a wonderful spa bath for two – what a treat 🙂 lovely food and we are welcomed as old friends by Sonja who is super helpful and friendly, always keen to ensure our motorbike is accommodated too! Sad to leave after just 1 night, the property is in a perfect location for traveling to/from the ferry ports, easily accessible 🙂 thank you so much xx
- The room was on two levels with a gorgeous jaccussi bath with is big enough for two.
- Amazing view of the snow covered mountains stunning, We arrived late and the restaurant was close but the host provide us with a delicious plater.
Return visit and reassuringly quiet and comfortable. Good location for cycling and archaeological sites.
Lunchtime restaurant service is good.
Hotel El Golobar
Hotel El Golobar is located in Reinosa, 16 mi from Alto de Campoo Ski Resort and an hour away from the beach at Comillas. Free WiFi, free private parking and ski storage are offered.The comfortable rooms are heated and feature a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. All private bathrooms have a shower.The hotel restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food and features a set lunch menu. Packed lunches are also available on request. There are 2 lounges with TVs and a reading area, as well as a bar with a terrace where guests can enjoy tapas.Set in the Campoo Los Valles region, El Golobar is a 10 minute drive from Nestares Golf Club. The hotel is 47 mi from Santander. Guests benefit from special discounts for the ski station.
- Nice little hotel if little out of the way on an industrial estate. No-one spoke English but we managed fine. comfortable room which was also quite warm considering the snowstorm outside. Staff actually very pleasant and helpful. One of the better ones I have stayed in over the years. Food excellent – perhaps a little pricey. Recommend and would stay again.
- That it was open so we could check in when arriving very late due to ferry delay
The overall experience was phantastic. The hostal is close to motorway
The staff could not be more helpful and very friendly.
- The place is in very good condition,modernised recently but in old fashioned style which the spanishlike:and why not?
- Very friendly staff,very clean,excellent menu at night great location from port
Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea
El Rincón de Gadea is located in Santa Gadea, 5 minutes’ drive from Ebro Reservoir. This traditional stone house features a charming garden and a lounge with a fireplace.The rooms at El Rincón de Gadea feature rustic décor and wooden floors. Each one has free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The property’s restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. Please note that lunch and dinner require a reservation. There are bars and restaurants within a short walk in Santa Gadea.Nearby there you can visit the beautiful Monte Hijedo Forest, and the Ebro Reservoir is great for bird watching. Santander is an hour’s drive away, and you can drive to Burgos in 1 hour and 15 minutes. The property offers free parking on site.
- Peaceful, friendly staff and excellent for going walking and exploring.
- We only had breakfast at the Farmhouse and it was good value for money. the owners were excellent even with us not speaking a lot of Spanish. it was really great to holiday in rural Spain.
- Excellent welcome by the owners. Very nice people. The first impression when we arrived in a cold night with a staying room warmed by a chimney was great, providing a charming atmosphere, enhanced by the rustic furniture. Beautiful room and good breakfast.
- Very comfortable bed & good linen. Rosa (the owner) very helpful and pleasant.
- The couple running this lovely small hotel were absolutely brilliant! If you want to stay out of the way in a clean well appointed room with really friendly people, this is it. The lady cooked a wonderful evening meal and I thoroughly recommend Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea.
Located in Reinosa, Hosteria Tajahierro features free WiFi and heating. This property is 2.8 mi from Embalse del Ebro Nature Reserve.Fitted with parquet flooring, each room at Hosteria Tajahierro comes with a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. All rooms include heating and most rooms have a private bathroom with a shower or a bath. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge and they can make use of a microwave and a coffee machine.A few restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from the accommodations. Saja-Besaya Nature Reserve is 12 mi away. Nestares Golf Club is 5 minutes away by car.
- Good location, walking distance from the station and town centre. Great value for money.
- ambience, recently renovated, location, easy parking, TV and wash basin (sink) in the room, consistent hot water, social room (with microwave, plates/cutlery, and TV), the price (for the area), the staff (a live-in family)….
- Very comfortable beds, clean , good hot, strong shower
- Cheap and they let us keep bikes in our room. Great location
- Basic accommodation with shared bathroom. Bit noisy from other people staying, but not unbearable. Good value for the type of accommodation
Posada Los Vallucos
Set in a 19th-century house, Posada Los Vallucos offers country-style accommodations with views of Cantabria’s Valderredible Valley. This small guest house has free Wi-Fi and a traditional, Cantabrian restaurant.Rooms at the Vallucos have beamed ceilings, wooden furnishings and some have exposed stone walls. Each room has satellite TV and a fully equipped, private bathroom.Staff at the Posada’s 24-hour reception can provide information on the area surrounding the village of Villaverde de Hito. There are several walking routes in the valley.Ebro Reservoir is 30 minutes’ drive away from the Posada. You can drive to Cantabria’s Observatory, as well as the charming town of Orbenaja del Castillo, in 10 minutes.
- El trato de la dueña, muy familiar y atenta. Nos orientó que ver en los días que estuvimos allí.
- Unkomplizierte Unterkunft und die ländliche Lage.
- La localización de la posada y el trato de la señora
El trato estupendo.Limpieza y confortable .
Cerca de todoh
- buen alojamiento aunque un poco apartado, al no tener restaurante y estar alejado de un pueblo grande el asunto de la cena es un poco problematico.
Offering views of the surrounding countryside, Hostal Sanpatiel is located in Polientes. It features a restaurant and rooms with plenty of natural light and free Wi-Fi.All comfortable rooms at Hostal Sanpatiel offer a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and features a rich variety of meat dishes.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling. The Ebro Reservoir is 20 minutes’ drive from the guest house. You can also drive to Santander in about 1 hour.
- La amabilidad y el trato por parte de la recepción.
- Un trato increible del personal. La habitacion grande y muy limpia y comoda. Gracias por todo. La comida todo riquisimo.
Las camas muy cómodas y las habitaciones sencillas pero agradables.
La limpieza correcta.
El trato bueno, explicaciones de sitios que visitar y en todo momento interés por saber si estábamos bien.
- La amabilidad del personal y lo atentos que estaban en todo momento, incluso antes de llegar al alojamieto
- Estaba todo muy limpio, unos dueños muy atentos que te hacían sentir como en casa, el bar me encantó.
Tardes al sol Guesthouse
Tardes al sol offers rooms in Renedo de Zalima. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guest house, every room is fitted with a wardrobe. The rooms include a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Tardes al sol.Potes is 27 mi from the accommodations. Santander Airport is 48 mi away.One euro of the price of the breakfast will be donated to a local association.
- Very welcoming owners. Lovely rustic but modern decor
- A beautiful property in a secluded, rural location.
- The host was extremely friendly and helpful and although the hotel is a little off the beaten track it is well worth taking the few extra minutes to drive there. The scenery is beautiful and you could not be made more welcome – nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely arrange my next trip to include the detour to stay at this super little hotel. The fresh orange juice at breakfast gave me a good start.
- La comodidad, tranquilidad de la zona, cercanía a otros pueblos, la montaña palentina, atención de Jon…
La casa preciosa
Entorno rico en paisajes y arte románico
Top Guest Houses In Arroyal Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Arroyal Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Arroyal Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Arroyal Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!