7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ambía Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Ambía Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ambía Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ambía Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ambía Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ambía Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ambía Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Ambía Galicia:
Casa das Augas Santas
Featuring an on site restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and free Wi-Fi, Casa das Augas Santas is located in Augas Santas, a 5-minute drive from Ourense.This guest house offers heated double bedrooms with private bathroom including a bath tub, hairdryer, and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony, and all have a seating area with a sofa. Towels and bed linen are included.The restaurant serves traditional Spanish cuisine, and there is a shared lounge with a fireplace and TV where guests may relax. There is also a garden with barbecue facilities.Casa das Augas Santas is located in a tranquil location and surrounded by chestnut woods. Vigo and the coast is 75 mi away, and you can drive to Santiago de Compostela in a little over an hour.
- The facilities are spotless and very comfortable, and the location in a tiny, historic village is perfect for relaxing, peaceful walks with great views, and for exploring nearby Roman ruins hidden away in the nearby forest. It is also close to the Camino de Santiago Ruta de Plata, and is ideally situated for day trips to many of the most popular destinations in both central Galicia and the Rias Baixes. But the best part of staying with Marina at Casa de Augas Santas is Marina herself. She is a delightful hostess who does her best to ensure that guests enjoy their stay, and she also serves a wonderful breakfast. My wife & I are frequent visitors to Spain and make it a point to include a stop here whenever we visit Galicia.
- Our hostess was perfect, nothing was to much trouble, She cooked us a wonderful 3 course meal on our first night which was excellent. Breakfast was also wonderful. She was full of useful information of where to go for our short trip. No restaurants within walking distance but that didn’t matter because she would cook for you. Would definitely recommend this place to all our friends. Also on the Camino de Santiago walk.
La atención de la propietaria. El cuidado en los detalles.
Good instalación, clean and a Good breakfast. Reae good custodia attention
- La dueña Marina, mujer mágica y polifacética. Muy lista y super trabajadora
Gutes, wenn auch sehr süßes Frühstück. Schönes Haus, gute Lage, tolles Zimmer.
Nette, junge Besitzerin. Sehr auf zack, zuweilen fast etwas kurz angebunden.
Hostal Restaurante Alarico Guesthouse
Located 10 minutes’ walk from Portovello Park, on the banks of the Arnoia River, Hostal Restaurante Alarico offers rooms with free Wi-Fi in the small town of Allariz.With heating and private bathroom, all the rooms in the guest house have a flat-screen TV and offer free towels and bed linen.Guests can enjoy traditional Galician food in the restaurant. There is also a cafe-bar which offers breakfast and snacks such as pinchos.Allariz is less than 20 minutes’ drive from the city of Ourense. Guests in Hostal Restaurante Alarico can also find the Montealegre Golf Club 12 mi away.
- the location, the staff was very kind and friendly… our towels were set on our beds in the form of swans <3
- Buena localización. Los dueños muy amables. Nos explicaron todo muy bien. Un lugar muy acogedor y tranquilo. La cama muy comoda
- El cierto pequeño pero super acogedor , la cama muy cómoda
- El buen trato y la amabilidad para ayudarte. La habitación estaba limpia.
El personal muy atento y cercano
Fácil para aparcar
Hostal Sequeiros Guesthouse
This quiet guest house is located in the Galician town of San Ciprian de Viñas, 10 minutes’ drive from Ourense and its 13th century cathedral. It offers comfortable rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Hostal Sequeiros simply decorated, heated rooms all feature a TV and a fan, while the private bathroom includes free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily and the restaurant offers mixed platters, tapas, sandwiches and Mexican “antojitos” snacks. The bar has a TV, along with pool table, table football and darts.Hostal Sequieros is ideally located for hiking and exploring Galicia’s natural landscape. The Chavasquiera Thermal Zone and Outariz Thermal Baths are just 15 minutes’ drive away. The Montesinho Nature Reserve is 1 hours’ drive away.Free private parking is provided at the guest house, which is 9.3 mi from Allariz and 70 minutes by car from Vigo. The Expourense Exhibition Center is just 4.3 mi from the hotel.
- Close to Monterrey waterpark. Rural bucolic atmosphere
- It was great value for Spain and outside of Ourense. This is better if you have a car and you main objective it so see Canon del Sil or Parada del Sol and that amazing area!!
- Limpio, el personal agradable y sitio para aparcar en la propia parcela
- Estaba limpio y la cama era cómoda. La atención del personal fue correcta.
- Cafe con leche con una magdalena que te regala el camarero que es super majo 1 eurito
Hostal Lido Guesthouse
Hostal Lido is located in Ourense, 1.5 miles from As Burgas Thermal Springs and 900 feet from Auditorium – Exhibition Center. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms include a balcony.Outariz Thermal Baths is 3.7 miles from Hostal Lido. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- El personal, la sencillez y armonía de la decoración. La ducha, muy grande. Todo en general.
- Lo que mas nos gustó es la limpieza de la habitación. La ubicación también es muy buena. En pleno centro y al pie de un parking subterráneo.
- El trato muy bueno y atento. La ubicación excelente.
ESTA EN EL CENTRO DE LA CIUDAD
HABITACION REFORMADA PERO SIN VENTILACION
MENOS MAL QUE NOS PUSIERON UN VENTILADOR
- El personal chapó, amabilidad, simpatia,atencion,todo, francamente extraordinario.
Hostal La Rotonda Guesthouse
The family-run Hostal La Rotonda is conveniently located just in front of Ourense Train Station. It offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. The Thermal Baths of Chavasqueira are 2,300 feet away.The modern, heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.There is a cafeteria and cocktail bar, as well as vending machines for drinks and snacks. Daily newspapers are available. Staff can also provide tourist information on the city.
- It was directly across the road from the train station. Central to everything. Staff were lovely. Very friendly. Ideal location on the Camino.
- We liked nothing about the property. A poor location. The walls are paper thin. Were woken up at midnight by a group of guests who proceeded to have a party in the hall
- We were greeted by a very friendly receptionist who was also working the bar which, at the time of our arrival, was busy. The room and bathroom were small, the shower excellent. A good location, not too far to walk over the river to the town itself. A very nice river walk nearby.
- Great Location across the railway station and just a few miles from historic turistic points. Natural hot springs in the city and nearby!!! Great food and good prices!
- The location of the hotel was on the ‘wrong’ side of town if you want to experience the old city of Ourense (tapas bars, restaurants etc) but the plus side it was in a fairly quiet location and close to the great thermal spas.
Casa Rural Rectoral de Candás
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Casa Rural Rectoral de Candás is located in Rairiz de Veiga. Offering homemade meals and local products, the charming country guest house has free bikes and lovely views.Each room with classic décor and heating features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub. There is a shared lounge, where meals are served, as well as a garden and terrace available for guests.Rectoral de Candás is 10 minutes’ from Celanova, offering a variety of traditional bars and Galician restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.Baixa Limia-Serra do Xurés Nature Reserve, on the border with Portugal, is a 30-minute drive away. The center of Ourense is 22 mi from the property.
- La casa es precios, restaurada con gusto, en un enclave rural precioso. Yolanda y Ramon te acogen como en casa. La comida es buenísima y el desayuno también, tienen huerta así que casi todos los productos son de la zona. La habitación es grandísima súper cómoda se duerme muy bien.
La construcción, una restauración muy adecuada a la base inicial.
Y el trato de los propietarios. Muy amables y amenos.
- La atención recibida, Yolanda y Ramón muy amables!
Yolanda es un amor. Sus bizcochos merecen su fama. Nos trató superbien en su casa. Son una familia encantadora.
La habitación preciosa y no se oye nada.
Perfecto para conocer pueblecitos y rincones con encanto de Ourense.
- La casa preciosa, muy limpia. Los dueños muy majos y dan buena información.
Casa Pepe is offering accommodations in Parada del Sil. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant or relax in the bar.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, rooms at Casa Pepe also have free WiFi, while certain rooms have a balcony.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Ourense is 29 miles from Casa Pepe, while Allariz is 37 miles away. Vigo Airport is 83 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ambía Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ambía Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ambía Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ambía Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!