7 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Abbey Saint Bathans Borders – Top Hotel Reviews
Abbey Saint Bathans Borders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Guest Houses In Abbey Saint Bathans Borders:
One Green Hope Guest House
Located in Ellemford, 31 miles from Edinburgh, One Green Hope Guest House features a playground and terrace.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 17 miles from One Green Hope Hotel, and North Berwick is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 37 miles from One Green Hope Guest House.
- stunning location, very comfortable accommodation, a little quirky, excellent breakfast and lovely hosts (Bill & Allison) were so attentive.
- We stayed in the apartment that allowed us to cater for ourselves in the evenings while enjoying the lovely breakfasts provided by the hosts who were very helpful. The apartment was cosy and the bed was very comfortable. We loved seeing the birds in the garden and a wren tapping on the kitchen window sill was a lovely moment. The views were gorgeous.
- The brerakfast was very good. The hosts were friendly, charming and helpful
- Felt like the world had stopped to let us get off for awhile. Brill
- Friendly hosts and amazing breakfast in astonishing location.
The Wheatsheaf Hotel and Restaurant
The Wheatsheaf Hotel and Restaurant is located in Swinton, just 23 miles from Bamburgh. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Alnwick is 30 miles from Wheatsheaf Hotel, Swinton, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 45 miles from The Wheatsheaf Hotel and Restaurant.
- The meals were particularly delicious and the staff were all keen to help. Hope
- The staff are brilliant here, friendly and attentive without being overbearing. Not a single complaint from anyone in our group about any aspect of the stay! The food was fantastic, and you can tell its all fresh made with quality ingredients (the lamb was ridiculously tasty!!). The homemade bread was a nice touch, as was the homemade shortbread in the rooms.
Size of room given.
Bar and restaurant ambience excellent.
Restaurant meals superb
really clean and very comfortable.
Loved the log fire.
- The beds were very comfortable and we liked the fresh fruit at breakfast.
The Bantry Guest House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Bantry Guest House offers accommodations in Eyemouth.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room.Bamburgh is 23 miles from The Bantry Guest House, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 8 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable bed. Very good sea view from Room 3.
- The room is actually above MacKays fish shop. It’s hidden away, access from a back lane and the front door doesn’t lock.
- Very clean and convenient, with easy access and parking. Lovely views from the window over the sea. Close to town centre. Excellent restaurant next door for supper & breakfast. Friendly and helpful owner who lives next door.
- Stag was very helpful viewing is excellent fish an chips was fresh and best one I had in uk seals so close to shore and can be spot it from room windows
- The room had a fantastic view and all the staff were very helpful
Rowan Cottage Guest House
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rowan Cottage Guest House offers accommodations in Dunbar, just 26 miles from Edinburgh.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden.You will find luggage storage space at the property.St. Andrews is 25 miles from Rowan Cottage Guest House, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Mary was so welcoming and friendly. I asked about breakfast beforehand and she cooked me a lovely breakfast both mornings. The beaches are lovely for climbing over rocks and looking in pools but not if you want to lie and sunbathe!
- The friendly owner supplied some nice goodies to eat and drink and also took us to the train station.
- We loved our stay at Rowan Cottage. Mary was very warm and welcoming and made us feel at home. The guest accommodation was spacious and very comfortable, and we were grateful for the tea and coffee facilities in the room. We will definitely return.
- The owner was very pleasant and welcoming. The bed and breakfast was the whole top story of the house, which included a bathroom/toilet, double bed and two single beds. Large TV, WiFi, book and games are provided. Coffee, tea etc available as we as a small fridge with lots of milk, and other drinks available. Walking distance to the beach and to the town, and what a great town it is! I enjoyed the stay.
- The bed was sooo comfy and Mary was an excellent host and very helpful
The Old Church
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Old Church offers accommodations in Horncliffe, just 18 miles from Bamburgh. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Alnwick is 28 miles from The Old Church, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 50 miles from The Old Church.
- Beautiful accommodation, lovely hosts and great breakfast
- Wonderful converted church with every attention to detail. Very friendly welcome from Trevor & Fiona. Bed – the most comfortable I’ve slept in. Breakfast was amazing- huge verity & cooked to order. Highly recommend
A really excellent place to stay if your in the area.
Very friendly, clean, well presented and a excellent breakfast.
We couldn’t wishfor more!
- Excellent breakfast, comfortable bed and friendly hosts.
- The conversion of the church to a modern and comfortable home that has retained enormous character provide a warm and welcoming backdrop. The hosts could not be more helpful. All of the rooms are tasteful, well equipped and comfortable. The breakfast puts many 5* hotels to shame. It would be hard to find better accommodation or value in the area
The Crown Guest House
Located in East Linton, 21 miles from Edinburgh, The Crown Guest House features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.St. Andrews is 25 miles from The Crown Guest House, and Edinburgh is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Staff super friendly. Nothing was too much trouble.
- The atmosphere, the food and the spectacular room!
- very good service and excellent food, much better than i was expecting, better than much more expensive hotels iv stayed at.
Excellent breakfast, very friendly helpful staff.
Lovely warm, nicely decorated bedroom.
- Excellent Scottish breakfast. Good modern bar, friendly staff. Excellent en suite.
Bank House Guest House
Bank House Guest House is located in Coldstream, 21 miles from Bamburgh and 27 miles from Alnwick.Each room has a TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space and hairdresser’s at the property.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 13 miles from Bank House Guest House, and Seahouses is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Newcastle Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Mhairi and Ged gave us a very warm welcome . We had the privacy to come and go as we pleased and they were always on hand to answer questions. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. The beds were super comfy and the children loved watching a well placed TV in bed. Often when we all stay in a hotel we are crammed like sardines into a room with the youngest on the floor but there were two double beds and a single so we were all happy. I also really liked the decoration- really tasteful and individual. 5 meters across the road is a great pub where we ate both nights. Just out the back of the house was a lovely 2.5 mile walk by the river. We’re looking forward to returning in the summer.
- Good location in Coldstream and comfortable accommodation.
- I loved that the room looked straight onto the River Tweed and the again of the property.
- The extra space we had in a room obviously designed to cater for more than two.
- Had to drag luggage up to attic bedroom which was very nice but shared bathroom.Told to go out and buy milk for tea and no breakfast.Sorry but felt that at _£85 it was a rip off
Top Guest Houses In Abbey Saint Bathans Borders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!