7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zoufftgen Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Zoufftgen Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zoufftgen Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zoufftgen Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zoufftgen Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zoufftgen Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zoufftgen Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zoufftgen Lorraine:
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’Hôtes Le Clos Du Verger
Set in a renovated farmhouse, dating back to the 19th century, Le Clos Du Verger offers B&B accommodations and is just 4.3 mi from Moselle Vineyard. It features a garden and terrace.All rooms boast garden views, a flat-screen TV and parquet flooring. They are accessed by a private entrance and include an private bathroom.A continental breakfast is provided daily at the property.Rodemack Medieval Village is just a 13-minute drive away and the German and Luxembourg borders can be found 9.9 mi from the property. Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire property and free private parking is possible on site.
Very nice and helpfull host.
Comfortable bed, nicely decorated room and breakfast area.
Very nice breakfast with home made yohurt and delicious jams.
Good and fast wifi.
- Very large bedroom with all the necessary equipment and accessories needed. Warm welcome from the owner of the facility, and very good breakfast
- Very French B&B. Convenient stop near to Luxembourg. Excellent breakfast and comfortable room.
- Breakfast is amazing. Lots of home made food. Fantastic !
- Very hospitable owners who took the time to talk to us. Booked us a restaurant in advance which was much appreciated. Beautiful setting. Gorgeous bedroom. Fantastic breakfast. Perfect!
- Very nice and helpfull host.
Bed and Breakfast
Domaine de Gondrange
Located in Gondrange and set in an elegant property built in 1850, Domaine de Gondrange offers a large garden, free Wi-Fi access and soundproofed rooms with parquet flooring and views of the countryside.The heated rooms at Domaine de Gondrange have a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer. They all are uniquely-decorated.A continental breakfast is available every morning and includes homemade jams. You can sample regional meals in restaurants, located 3.1 mi from the property.The guest house is located 9.3 mi from Thionville Train Station and a 5-minute drive from the A30 motorway. There is a free, private car park on site.
- Breakfast offers enough choices to to be considered a complete breakfast. There are no eggs, sausages, bacon, … which would make it even better.
- We loved everything about this chateau. It was such a privilege to stay in such a beautifully decorated place . Everything was so organized to make our stay pleasant. The breakfast room was amazing, you just wanted to sit and look out over the garden while enjoying your cup of coffee.
- This house is beautifully restored, appointed, and maintained. The staff were all very friendly. It was very quiet and peaceful, and right on a bicycle path.
- Nice staff, friendly and helpful. Good breakfast. No problem with parking. Very nice, old building with antique furniture. It’s like being in a museum. With a little imagination you feel like lord more than 100 years ago. Very quite location with lots of green around.
- Very clean and comfortable room, nice host and good breakfast. Well kept building.
Bed and Breakfast
Set in Rochonvillers, Roch’Kot has barbecue facilities, garden and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests have access to a shared kitchen and a shared lounge area.The guest room at the bed and breakfast is fitted with a king-size bed and a private bathroom with a shower. A Nespresso coffee machine is featured.Roch’Kot offers a continental or buffet breakfast.You can play darts at the accommodations, and the area is popular for hiking.Roch’Kot provides a laundry service, as well as business facilities like fax and photocopying.The Luxembourg border is an 8-minute drive from the bed and breakfast.
A very nice place, with a helpful and kind guy Patrick, that’s is a technology addicted as my husband.
Beautiful house, very confortable, it’s worth it !
- Ein sehr ausgefallenes Petit Déjeuner à la française.
- Sehr freundlicher Empfang. Sauberes Haus. Grosse Zimmer. Grosses Esszimmer. Gut ausgerüstete Küche. Öff. Parkplatz direkt beim Haus. WiFi. TV. Tolles Frühstück. Gutes Preis-Leistungsverhältnis.
- Accueil plus que chaleureux ! Petit déjeuner top !
- Die Unterkunft war sehr schön und sauber. Das Bett war bequem und die Matratze nicht durchgelegen. Der Vermieter war nett und hilfsbereit. Er war immer ansprechbar wenn irgendwelche Fragen auftraten.
- A very nice place, with a helpful and kind guy Patrick, that’s is a technology addicted as my husband.
Bed and Breakfast
Sleeping Bio Tea
Located in Thionville, 3.1 mi from the city center and 12 mi from Amnéville Zoo, Sleeping Bio Tea is an independent apartment set on the ground floor of an architectural villa. The independant apartment has it own equipped kitchen.This south-facing apartment features views of the garden and a terrace. A welcome tray with coffee, tea and homemade herbal tea is offered. A French breakfast, including mostly organic products, is delivered to your apartment every morning or can be served on the terrace. Cleaning is done on a daily basis.The owner is at guest’s disposal to help you organize your stay.Free parking can be found in front of the property. The A31 motorway is 0.6 mi from Sleeping Bio Tea. The Luxembourg border is 9.3 mi away and Luxembourg Airport is 24 mi away.
We thought we were in the middle of a housing estate and were concerned that we were in the wrong place but the beaming smile of our host soon dispelled any worry.
Accommodation was compact but excellently designed and very adequate for 2 people and although we shared the outside with the host and family this was not a problem
- A superb studio apartment with beautiful, modern decor, this is an absolute must if you are staying in Thionville. You must try the delicious home made BIO teas left in your kitchen area by your hostess. They are amazing and all grown from her garden. We had the best breakfast of our stays in France with home made preserves, fresh fruit from the garden, local cheese and buttery croissants and crusty bread washed down with superb coffee and tea sitting on the patio in the garden. The apartment is situated in a lovely quiet area but literally 3 minutes drive from the autoroute and very convenient for the centre ville.
- Prefect for a quiet, comfortable, relaxing stay. Modern with full kitchen facilities. Very friendly owner. Totally quiet area. Great bed.
- Die Gastgeberin war bei unserer Ankunft noch nicht da, hat aber am Telefon gut beschrieben, wie wir in die Wohnung gelangen. Mit dem TV haben wir uns anfangs etwas schwer getan, aber letzlich doch zurecht gefunden. Das Frühstück war bescheiden, aber exzellent. Wir werden die Unterkunft gerne weiter empfehlen.
Ontbijt was prima, Europees met eieren en kaas en niet Frans, stokbrood en jam.
Erg sympathieke ontvangst.
- We thought we were in the middle of a housing estate and were concerned that we were in the wrong place but the beaming smile of our host soon dispelled any worry.
Bed and Breakfast
Featuring a spa bath, Chez Fabiela is located in Basse-Yutz. This self-catered bed and breakfast has a garden and free private parking.There’s a bathroom with a hairdryer.At the bed and breakfast guests are welcome to use a hot tub.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 34 miles from Chez Fabiela.
No reviews yet.
Bed and Breakfast
Chambres d’hôtes au Moulin d’Apach
Offering a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chambres d’hôtes au Moulin d’Apach is a former mill located in Apach in the Lorraine Region, 15 mi from Luxembourg. Free WiFi and free private parking are available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. They all have a private entrance. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Breakfast is served every morning in the kitchen. You will find luggage storage space at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also offers free use of bicycles. Trier is 24 mi from Chambres d’hôtes au Moulin d’Apach, while Metz is 25 mi from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 34 mi away.
- As expected, the owner Laurent was as one wish for-observant,recommendation for dinner magnificent,manners-impeccable. Very lively breakfast discussion with fellow guests from Italy.
- Great interior & hospitality. Spacious rooms, well equipped
- The owner was really nice, friendly and spoke good English. The room was comfortable and clean as was the house. The area was attractive.
Lovely comfortable rustic room.
Recommendation of local restaurant.
- The rooms were tastefully renovated, and the bathroom was modern and spacious. Communal breakfast was enjoyable. A kettle in the room was a bonus.
Bed and Breakfast
Bienvenue Chez Nous
Located in Clouange, Bienvenue chez Nous offers B&B accommodations, a garden and a furnished terrace. It is just 2.5 mi from Amnéville thermal baths and 3.1 mi from A5 Highway.The room at Bienvenue chez Nous has a flat-screen TV, a DVD player, a desk and a sofa. The bathroom is shared with the owner.A continental breakfast is served daily in the dining area. It includes hot drinks, fruit juices, homemade jams, fresh bread and pastries. Meals with Moroccan specialties as well as picnic baskets are available upon prior reservation.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout at Bienvenue chez Nous. Free public parking is possible near the property and Metz is 15 mi away.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts, comfortable and tastefully furnished room, fantastic breakfast!
- The whole feel of the place was perfect. So was the beautiful 🐈 cat.
- Clean, peaceful and nice. A bit hard to find it, but what you get inside is really good.
- Proprietari gentilissimi che ti mettono a disposizione la loro bella casa a ti aiutano se hai bisogno di qualsiasi cosa. Ti fanno sentire come se fossi a casa tua. Paese tranquillo ma a soli 10 minuti da amneville e lo zoo.
- Gastvrijheid van de eigenaren was geweldig.Na een dag reizen werden we vriendelijk verwelkomd. Op de kussens van onze 2 dochters lag een zakje snoep, voor ons chocolade. Daarna een welkomstdrankje en (op ons verzoek) nog avondeten klaargemaakt door Hamid. Allemaal erg lekker en veel te veel gegeten. De volgende morgen ook nog heerlijk ontbeten. Duideljjk twee personen die hun gasten graag in de watten leggen. Bedankt Thierry en Hamid!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zoufftgen Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zoufftgen Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zoufftgen Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zoufftgen Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!