7 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Zahora Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Zahora Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Zahora Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zahora Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zahora Andalucía. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 7 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 7 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Zahora Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Zahora Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
7 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Zahora Andalucía:
Located in Vejer de la Frontera in the region of Andalusia, 26 miles from Cádiz, Casa Remedios features a sun terrace and views of the city.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 31 miles from Casa Remedios, and Tarifa is 26 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 34 miles away.
- Easy to find, drove straight to hotel, owner waiting outside. He then moved his car, so we could park right outside. We booked a normal room, but they had an apartment for an extra 10 euros, with better access.
- The staff were so friendly and the breakfast was brilliant!
- Friendly, quirky decor, great location, nice breakfast.
Rooms were small and poorly maintained
- A good location and a nice couple running it, breakfast included.
HOSTEL A PIE DE PLAYA “LA PATERA”
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, HOSTEL A PIE DE PLAYA “LA PATERA” offers accommodations in Cádiz.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.La Caleta Beach is 25 miles from HOSTEL A PIE DE PLAYA “LA PATERA”, and Cathedral from Cadiz is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, Paraiso Perdido is located in Conil de la Frontera in the region of Andalusia. The bed and breakfast has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Cádiz is 18 miles from Paraiso Perdido, and Jerez de la Frontera is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 30 miles from Paraiso Perdido.
- Everthing the service the place the owners lovely people
- Very quiet and cosy place, peacefully located, but yet, not far away from everything. Minouche and Kerry are wonderful hosts and do whatever they can to make your stay as pleasant as can be.
Very relaxing place. You relax when entering the property. Very conveniently located couple of minutes from the beach.
Very nice hosts. Feels like home.
Breakfast very original and nice. Served in a basket from 8:30 in the morning to be eaten at your room or where ever you wish.
- Very nice room with big private terrace, the swimming pool and the garden were amazing for relax.
- Fantastic place, great magical getaway. Staff super friendly, the personal chef Juanma was very kind and service impecable. Kerry was awesome and gave us great care and introduction to the hotel and surrounding area. We cannot wait to return! Thank you paraiso perdido for short and sweetest weekend!
El Celemin de Conil
El Celemin de Conil offers accommodations in Conil de la Frontera. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Cádiz is 17 miles from El Celemin de Conil, and Jerez de la Frontera is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 29 miles from El Celemin de Conil.
- We had a very enjoyable stay. Everything was very comfortable and clean.
- Nice place to stay. Friendly owner with a B&B in a beautiful surrounding.
- Peaceful rural setting. Provided you have a car, Conil and other beaches and several restaurants are within reach. Spacious room, nicely furnished. Friendly welcoming owner.
- Extra spacious rooms. Carlos was extremely helpful and friendly. We stayed only 2 days, off-season, but they were very enjoyable.
- The room was very comfortable and the bed and pillows were outstanding.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Villa Biarritz offers accommodations in Zahara de los Atunes, just 22 miles from Tangier.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for golfing and hiking. Tarifa is 14 miles from Villa Biarritz , and Gibraltar is 27 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 46 miles away.
Wonderful location, down on the beach.
Great to be able to walk from the garden to the sea.
- The location, view and the pool is perfect, also the breakfast was very nice.
- Outstanding location and scenery. Bedrooms nice and comfortable. Great shower.
- La atención de las chicas que nos recibieron.La ubicación excelente….la casa super Limpia….el desayuno bueno….solo puedo poner una pega.. necesita un poco más de mantenimiento la casa….pero también es normal después de todo el mal invierno que hemos pasado
- Las camas muy cómodas. Las vistas extraordinarias, limpieza buena, aunque el mal olor del baño…..daba asco entrar en él, pero bueno, tema de desagües, imagino. Ana muy simpática, sólo la vimos a la recepción.
- Wonderful location, down on the beach.
Casagrande – La Barrosa
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Chiclana de la Frontera in the region of Andalusia, 12 miles from Cádiz, Casagrande – La Barrosa features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is concierge services at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 21 miles from Casagrande – La Barrosa, and Conil de la Frontera is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- It is a new B and B Villa, very nice decorated, not far from the sea and the promenade where you can find a lot of restaurant. Our room was very tiny, but it was o.k. for 3 days. Parking is possible outside in the calm streets, or you can park it on the premises for Euro 10.00 per day.
- Family owned hotel. 7 minutes to the beach (not so crowded as other ones). We were on a honeymoon at this hotel and Casa Grande provided us champagne as a welcome gift 🙂 Very helpful and kind personnel, unique design of each room. And YES, it’s just like on photos :-))
Very clean, modern decor, quite relaxing break .
Staff very helpful .
Walking distance to lovely beach,bars and restaurants.
- El alojamiento es una casa con sus jardines, muy bien ubicada y muy bien decorada, con su piscina, agradable.
- El personal, la ubicación al lado de la playa y la tranquilidad del sitio
Casa La Felicidad
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Casa La Felicidad is located in Chiclana de la Frontera in the region of Andalusia, just 12 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 21 miles from Casa La Felicidad, and Conil de la Frontera is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 26 miles from the property.
Very tasty, in a way very simple but very stylish place. The spot was great.
There where some cows in our garden in the morning, we liked that.
The beds where great.
- The owners were a delight– very helpful and very engaging. The husband– a former restaurant owner– did the cooking, the wife the serving of a delicious breakfast. They are retired former entrepreneurs and very interesting. The property was large, casual, comfortable and relaxing– close enough to the “town” to walk for a bite of dinner in the evening or beach during the day. Though the parking was outside of the locked property wall, the neighborhood was quite elegant and car very secure. All the rooms are air conditioned individually with a modern and efficient air conditioner.
- Friendly staff. Nice accommodation, with a view to the pool and the nice Andalusian pateo. It does seem a bit overpriced, considering it was low season and the breakfast wasn’t included.
- liked the size of the room, bathroom and bath. liked sitting on the front veranda in the cool or by the pool in the sun. pleasant place for breakfast. good breakfast.
Quiet B&B in a residential neighborhood just 20 minutes from downtown Cadiz.
Els and Nico are the most gracious and hospitable owners. The breakfast set outside for us in the garden was delicious and well prepared.
Seafood restaurants are minutes away on the beach.
We only regret that we did not spend more time there to enjoy the nature walks that are just minutes away.
- Very tasty, in a way very simple but very stylish place. The spot was great.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Zahora Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Zahora Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Zahora Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Zahora Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!